Sign in to follow this  
NB96

Kingdom Hearts III

NB96    853

I am playing right now and I have the day off tomorrow, who else is playing and what do you think of it

Edited by NB96

Carbon    1881

I’ve only played through the first world so far. I’m playing on proud mode. I’m enjoying it so far. 

Two things I’ve noticed though is that magic SEEMS really powerful. Like I said I’m not very far but spamming water/fire has made things way easier. 

The attraction ride commands like the Pirate Ship or Tea Cups just seem broken and I’ve already told myself to stop using them unless I need to or don’t care about cheesing the battle. 

Aaron    2031

I LOVE THIS GAME. 

yeah the attraction commands are legit broken. could do with having a disable option but oh well. i still had to depend on it during the titan boss in the first world tho at the end (had no cure command and donald and hercules and goofy went AWOL) 

They've basically made a PS2 game using PS4 graphics and I love the decision. I  think they could've taken a risk with the franchise but it ultimately would have atttracted newcomers but dissatsified potential old time KH fans. Instead they decided to keep to the same formula but have made sure the story is a lot more captivating by keeping the organisation developments constant in each world. 

for a non KH fan, 7-8/10.

For a KH fan, has to be a 10/10. 

Edited by Aaron
  • Upvote 1

NB96    853

I'm in the final world, Master Xehanort's new VA is not great imo. Such a pity the original VA died before he could record for this.