Carb Addict ゴゴ

I need help making a legal-abuse tournament deck

So, let's start this off with my basic quirk: storytelling. 2 weeks ago, I bought $43 worth of Yu-Gi-Oh cards and Jesus H. Christ, was I lucky. I bout the legendary hero 3-deck set (Aces being Xtra HERO Dread Decimator, Gullveig of The Nordic Ascendants, and Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche), the Soulburner structure deck (very abusable once you get used to the archetype and strategy), a 25+1 pack (25 common+1 rare, the rare being Binary Sorceress), and 3 Speed Duel booster packs (it has been ages since I've even touched an official booster, but I miss the original 10-card format). I already plan on removing my monster reborns, but I was wondering if any of the decks could somewhat integrate or if I could add something to the Destiny HERO deck since I'll be 2-3 cards short. I would do the research myself, but I have exams out of my ass at the moment. Here are the cards I've thought of adding:

Decode Talker- nothing big in mind, I just want it in my Extra for Link power.

Veil of Darkness x3- I might use this combo since they rely on my drawing of a Dark Monster in the draw phase, but since I can draw 2 cards by tributing that card, I should be able to draw up to 6 cards with all 3 on the field

Kuriboh Variants- fodder. literally just summon/death fodder

Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring x3- dzeeff did it, so why can't I?

If anyone has a combo or deck building idea, let me know

+rei+    34675

what are your actual goals? 

6 hours ago, rei said:

what are your actual goals? 

Have a deck that can be prepared for a tournament full of wallet warriors. A lot of the competitive decks in DL are built around abusing abilities and special summoning for quick ED monsters and easy wins