Jump to content

Recommended Posts

»Zero Enna    3

hey guys, it's been a while. 

DG holds a special place in my heart since it's the forum I had ever joined. 

Looking back on all my previous activity, I realize I was a little brat lmao.

Regardless, I'm back!

I plan to keep active from now on. :)

 

So, someone please fill me in. Who's still here from 2003? Are we still about TCG's?

 

Sincerely, ZE

  • Pride 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    34687

We're mostly just a hangout for whatever now tbh

 

I dont think there's gonna be many people who remember you; but for context for old heads, ZE ran the first team I joined here that actually lasted and after she left I took over and changed the name to RNI lol 

 

Not super active but peoiple do pop in and post and talk off and on esp in video game and anime areas. 

 

 

discord is popular to a point but it's not really my scene 

  • Pride 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Zero Enna    3
14 hours ago, shuffle td said:

this is outrageous 

How so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Zero Enna    3
8 hours ago, rei said:

We're mostly just a hangout for whatever now tbh

 

I dont think there's gonna be many people who remember you; but for context for old heads, ZE ran the first team I joined here that actually lasted and after she left I took over and changed the name to RNI lol 

 

Not super active but peoiple do pop in and post and talk off and on esp in video game and anime areas. 

 

 

discord is popular to a point but it's not really my scene 

Hahaha, way back in the day. 

 

I’ll probably be lurking around the anime and video game threads lol. 

  • Pride 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    12645

welcome back

 

the anime threads are the best thing going for this site to me

 

i quit yugioh and discord

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2k19    262
On 7/6/2019 at 6:59 PM, Haruki said:

welcome back

 

the anime threads are the best thing going for this site to me

 

i quit yugioh and discord

Duyde, how can you leave our team, hang wire, out to dry like htis? Please come back to Yugioh...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    12645
14 hours ago, 2k19 said:

Duyde, how can you leave our team, hang wire, out to dry like htis? Please come back to Yugioh...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×