Noxjja

Morpp, aka "wheres my 5 dollars?", aka Angus Lam, is the bots

»Noxjja    14

Hello everyone, long time no talk. It's been a while since I've made a post, but something urgent has arise that called for my expertise. As some of you guys may have noticed, a swarm of second generation "dbbots" have infiltrated the format we all know and love. Clearly the mastermind behind this took influence from the king of shenanigans, Kris "use my dice app" Perovic. Before you panic, my specialized team for data retrieval and I have formulated a method towards discovering the culprit; Angus Lam himself.

Ever since the beginning of time, the question which left prominent philosophers Nietzsche, Plato, and Aristotle dead in their tracks was, "which no life (of presumably Canadian-descent), would have such a yearning to improve their mediocre skills to collect replays under the alias of 'bot'". Although the greats of the past left this question unanswered, I took it upon myself to investigate the evidence necessary to unveil the greatest mystery of man-kind. Through blood, sweat, and tears, the grit of my effort finally started to produce fruit when I noticed a correlation between the login/out times of the bots, and our first suspect - Angus "where are my twitch viewers" Lam. After noticing such a coincidence, I decided to risk my own safety to ask Lam himself, "are you the bots?". Upon receiving my message, Angus "I shuffled back 2 TD" Lam went offline or invisible; a natural response for the guilty. Nonetheless, thanks to my training, I maintained my composure. Shortly after, Angus "I solemn'd decree" Lam replied really aggressively, as if I was the cause for all of his failures in Yu-Gi-Oh, and life.
It was then I pondered the question, "y he mad?'. I continued my research and cumulatively compiled an irrefutable case for Angus "Angel Chaos is T0" Lam's conviction.

First of all, morpp was the first person to blame me and nicey OUTTA NOWHERE for being the bots even though we haven't done anything:

unknown.png

"hurr durr lemme blame nicey and jayy for being the bots for no reason just because I dont like them then ill add that its for reasons i cannot share so people will NEVER think its me"
I'm on to you Morpp... this screenshots obviously raises red flags cuz he was already the suspect for being the bots so saying that is kind of.... odd... 
Special shoutout to WGM.....#4Hunnids

As days passed by I began to realize a pattern that the bots and morpp's log off time were ALWAYS in a 20-30 minute range which is an obvious thing to do if you're the bots because you obviously don't want to log off at the same time or else you're basically showing that you're the bots. Furthermore, these bots are not even watching morpp's duels and NO BOTS watched the WGM vs Morpp duel and WHY THE HELL would anyone want to miss that.... unless.... the person who was playing could be the bots.... weird. On stream, before he started putting passwords in his duels, the bots would never watch him, they still don't.

I started to ACTUALLY watch this dude's streams and goddam theyre so wack but I was watching them to try and get more info. There was this one day (ill find it later) he was streaming where his stream was going really laggy and it kept crashing, which doesn't usually happen but it was happening. I logged on to db and I see all the bots online which was making me think a little bit "maybe he's not the bots after all"? Then after more and more lag on his stream he said "hold on lemme try this to fix it" and then he did something and BOOM all the lag was gone and his stream was in good quality again and then I check to see what the bots are doing and they're ALL OFFLINE ALL OF A SUDDEN.... WEIRD!!! After this I was almost 100% certain he is the bots.

Then one day... he slipped up completely.... 
unknown.png

unknown.png

I caught him logging off the bots and his main account at the same time which definitely sealed the deal. Thank you for coming to my ted talk. Happy 4th of July. Goodnight America.

unknown.png
unknown.png

if u made it this far.... part 2 coming soon.... "who hacked kris perovic?"

• Upvote 4
  • Pride 1

Morpp    3

In the words of Kawhi Leonard at the Raptors celebration parade:

"Ha, ha, ha, ha."

• Downvote 1
  • Pride 1

over mof    0

very disappointed in morp for what he's done. you already got chris's 5 dollars what more do u want u bastard

• Sad 2

+Mascis    4563

the saddest part about this is that you all, and now me, are posting on duelistgroundz.com in the year 2019

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

+rei+    34759
1 hour ago, Mascis said:

the saddest part about this is that you all, and now me, are posting on duelistgroundz.com in the year 2019

95% less likely than Mark Zuccerberg to sell your data, and 80% less likely to be blocked at a white collar employer!