rei

Laid back chill mafia Day 1

+rei+    34761
23 minutes ago, Jazz said:

i could literally take a screenshot of the discord post about 420 that I saw on my server but idk if thats against spirit of the game. IDK how quota sniping at 4:19 on DAY FUCKING ONE makes you think I'm scum. I am sniping as town in that situation too so it should be non alignment indicative tbh

saying 'i can take an ss' is pretty against the spirit of the game too

cut that shit out if you don't want to eat a modkill. 

+Sophocles    3136
1 hour ago, Francis J Underwood said:

But i am more than willing to end Soph at this point as he basically quota sniped at beginning of day and hasnt provided anything useful. Plus he was on the antag vote iirc. 

I FoS'd antag yesterday, for imo valid reasons. I like his posting better now, plus the solstice vote. 

Solstice    396
5 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

I FoS'd antag yesterday, for imo valid reasons. I like his posting better now, plus the solstice vote. 

Elaborate?

And give a complete reads list of every player in the game while your at it.

Same for you @Jazz  

Really curious why you want BB (who actually gave a read lsit today) over other players who are quota floating.  What has Walia or Auri done today, for example?

+Sophocles    3136
1 minute ago, Solstice said:

Elaborate?

Brain fart, meant the tyranny vote, mixing them up cause the flip pseudo-confirmed you.

+Sophocles    3136

Don't like Malcolm at all, that faint vote looks like padding. Buuuut the soft was completely unnecessary so there.s that.

i like Francis and Antag Atm. 

I think either Jazz or Bb would be Ann excellent kill today - and yes I know the former is voting the latter, but in this set-up they're not necessarily aligned

+Sophocles    3136

Vote B.B.

BB 2 - Antag Jazz Soph

Jazz 1 - auri

Faint 1 - Malcolm

Sophocles 1 - Francis

+Sophocles    3136

In the event that he's town, which I don't find very likely off his posting, scum is unlikely to kill him, so might as well get er done. Jazz can wait

+Sophocles    3136
2 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Vote B.B.

BB 3 - Antag Jazz Soph

Jazz 1 - auri

Faint 1 - Malcolm

Sophocles 1 - Francis

Ebwop

8 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Really curious why you want BB (who actually gave a read lsit today) over other players who are quota floating.  What has Walia or Auri done today, for example?

I'd rather kill someone who I actively think is scum than a question mark. Giving a reads list is almost meaningless if you don't back up your opinions, it's just throwing out words. It's why I don't like eg malcolm's vote on faint (especially that faint has no heat on him so it's not like it's a push)

Just now, Sophocles said:

BB 2 - Antag Jazz Soph

Antag Jazz Soph

nice maths :')

• Upvote 1

Solstice    396

I am not on board with the broken lynch, if only because he's actually giving reads while everyone else is dodging the question (Jazz popped in here after I tagged them asking for something akin to a trust list with their thoughts on each player, and instead only threw out a read on one or two while ignoring everyone else).  At least I know where broken stands, and he's given us something we can use once we have more info.  The fact broken did this without prompting is also points in his favor.  

If I have to direct your thoughts to players one by one, let's start with Auri.  He has contributed jack shit this phrase, basically throwing out a vote on Jazz for quota sniping (completely valid, but also a piss easy target) then bailing.  He also had a soft defense on tyranno yesterday and no one is talking about it.  I would be happy with a lynch here, except he hasn't made quota.  We barely have any time left in the day and hardly ANYONE has made quota:

@Malcolm you need 4 more posts.  

@BuildTheWalia You need 1 more post.  

@Faint you need 2 more posts. 

@aurirevoir  you need 2 more posts

@The Antagonist You need 1 more post.  

@Broken Brilliance you need 2 more posts

Walia has also contributed Jack shit, so I want everyone's opinions on him as well.  He's another player I'd be happy to lynch, but again, he hasn't met quota.  It is logistically impossible for everyone under quota to be scum, and the fact that town is punting by just not posting is infuriating me. 

1 minute ago, Sophocles said:

In the event that he's town, which I don't find very likely off his posting, scum is unlikely to kill him, so might as well get er done. Jazz can wait

I don't like this reasoning to kill someone.

Why do you want jazz dead? I don't think you've said.

Just now, The Antagonist said:

ebwop - I don't like "we'll kill people bc scum won't" because scum doesn't actually have to kill everyone to win

it has escaped my notice but walia has made a total of 0 reads the entire game. there are posts with pseudo-content but most of it is either solving the setup (irrelevant) or asking questions (helpful townie)

massive hard-on of suspicion

+Sophocles    3136
8 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

Quota snipe

making excuses for inactivity instead of playing

his last posts were basically just stating the obvious by analyzing the end votes instead of analyzing play which is basically not playing

+Sophocles    3136

I agree it's not a good reason to kill someone on its own, but it does make a kill a hell of a lot more attractive.

aurirevoir    2880

here's where I'm at for those of you asking

town
myself (granted I haven't shown it very well)
malcolm

likely town
francis
solstice

???/nontown (in order)
faint
antag
bb
jazz
walia
soph

unvote

vote soph

+Sophocles    3136
On 10-8-2019 at 5:43 PM, aurirevoir said:

Inactive players suck but voting on players you expect to be modkilled day 1 is often a random lynch at best and a "no vote" at worst

I like this post from aurai, he's been pretty lacking today yeah.

Solstice    396
8 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

it has escaped my notice but walia has made a total of 0 reads the entire game. there are posts with pseudo-content but most of it is either solving the setup (irrelevant) or asking questions (helpful townie)

massive hard-on of suspicion

Would you be willing to kill walia with me?  Half the game is under quota (Malcolm, Walia, Faint, Auri, and Broken) and with so little time left before EOD I admit I'm a bit dubious that half the game is truly going to end up being killed off, especially when nobody died yesterday when only Walia and Jazz missed it.  If I can't get Walia I'll likely end up going for Soph as he's my least favorite of the reasonable alternative lynches.  

+Sophocles    3136

Actually holy shit Walia's posting is bad. Solstice is right, at least BB has given us something. Can we switch to Walia?

+Sophocles    3136
Just now, Solstice said:

Would you be willing to kill walia with me?  Half the game is under quota (Malcolm, Walia, Faint, Auri, and Broken) and with so little time left before EOD I admit I'm a bit dubious that half the game is truly going to end up being killed off, especially when nobody died yesterday when only Walia and Jazz missed it.  If I can't get Walia I'll likely end up going for Soph as he's my least favorite of the reasonable alternative lynches.  

Yes yes yes

unvote vote walia

+Sophocles    3136

Yes yes yes

unvote vote walia

Ebwop yes yes no, i only read the first line there

• Haha 1