rei

Laid back chill mafia Day 1

+Sophocles    3093

There's a tie between me and bb ATM 

need two more on walia

(holy shit autocorrect)

Sorry, something came up last night and needed my attention more than this. Everything is fine now. When is EOD? I need to read everything I missed here. I read the last page which was Soph basically following antag's logic of "well even if he is town it's a good lynch anyways." I'll have more stuff in a moment

aurirevoir    2879

unvote

vote Walia

didn't think they would generate enough votes in 30 minutes but I'm down for walia as well

Just now, Solstice said:

Votecount:

BB 2 - Antag Jazz
Jazz 1 - auri
Faint 1 - Malcolm
Sophocles21 – Francis, Auri
Walia: Soph

@The Antagonist @Francis J Underwood @aurirevoir & Anyone else whos on...Would you be willing to go Walia or no?  Why or why not?

Only reason I wont vote Walia here is because it would be to save my own ass. 

Solstice    396
Just now, Broken Brilliance said:

Sorry, something came up last night and needed my attention more than this. Everything is fine now. When is EOD? I need to read everything I missed here. I read the last page which was Soph basically following antag's logic of "well even if he is town it's a good lynch anyways." I'll have more stuff in a moment

I think EOD is in like 20 minutes.  We're deciding between killing Soph or Walia atm.  Any preferences, thoughts, or concerns?

+rei+    34727
1 minute ago, Broken Brilliance said:

about 21 min from this post

Just now, Solstice said:

I think EOD is in like 20 minutes.  We're deciding between killing Soph or Walia atm.  Any preferences, thoughts, or concerns?

Preference on Soph atm, will have to read Walia's posts but I remember throwing him into my unknowns.

aurirevoir    2879

I think both Walia and Soph are nontown entities and I don't mind lynching either one

17 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Quota snipe

making excuses for inactivity instead of playing

his last posts were basically just stating the obvious by analyzing the end votes instead of analyzing play which is basically not playing

nothing to do with the fact that he thinks you're scum amirite :')

I had considered a world where Jazz and Soph were scum on the same team and Jazz's "I think soph is scum" post was distancing, but now I think it's less likely. Soph could be bussing but it's wifom and I don't really believe it.

8 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Would you be willing to kill walia with me?  Half the game is under quota (Malcolm, Walia, Faint, Auri, and Broken) and with so little time left before EOD I admit I'm a bit dubious that half the game is truly going to end up being killed off, especially when nobody died yesterday when only Walia and Jazz missed it.  If I can't get Walia I'll likely end up going for Soph as he's my least favorite of the reasonable alternative lynches.  

I am, if only on the fleeting hope that BB is dumbtelling as town.

I have Walia BB and Soph on similar levels of scum. The multiple factions thing is throwing me off.

2 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

20ish minutes in the day. Stop misrepresenting what I'm saying.

Solstice    396
1 minute ago, aurirevoir said:

I think both Walia and Soph are nontown entities and I don't mind lynching either one

I think I agree with you.  The unfortunate fact is that Soph has given more reads though.

vote Walia

BB 2 - Antag, Jazz
Jazz 1 - auri
Faint 1 - Malcolm
Sophocles1 – Francis,
Walia (3): Soph, Auri, Solstice

Just now, The Antagonist said:

unvote

Votecount:

BB 1 - Jazz
Faint 1 - Malcolm
Sophocles 1 - Francis
Walia 2 - Soph, auri

(ebwop this count is inaccurate)

Solstice    396

BB 1 - Jazz
Faint 1 - Malcolm
Sophocles 1 – Francis,
Walia (3): Soph, Auri, Solstice

I beleive this is correct?

4 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

Stop misrepresenting what I'm saying.

I swear I read you saying that about me but I can't find it now. Mustah been remembering another game. My bad

9 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Votecount:

BB 2 - Antag Jazz
Jazz 1 - auri
Faint 1 - Malcolm
Sophocles21 – Francis, Auri
Walia: Soph

@The Antagonist @Francis J Underwood @aurirevoir & Anyone else whos on...Would you be willing to go Walia or no?  Why or why not?

Im down to kill walia but the mod kill will accomplish this just fine fmpov

aurirevoir    2879

that is true but do we know who JC is subbing in for

Looked at all 4 of Walia's posts, no substance, not much to go off of. If I recall correctly he's usually a pretty active poster. 

Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

Im down to kill walia but the mod kill will accomplish this just fine fmpov

considering he's most likely to be NK'ed I agree that we should be focusing on elsewhere. I like a soph lynch over a solstice lynch. I don't like using self preservation as an excuse to flip the lynch wagon on someone.

Vote Soph

Just now, aurirevoir said:

that is true but do we know who JC is subbing in for

nope, we probably won't know til end of day arrives.

+Sophocles    3093
1 minute ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Looked at all 4 of Walia's posts, no substance, not much to go off of. If I recall correctly he's usually a pretty active poster. 

considering he's most likely to be NK'ed I agree that we should be focusing on elsewhere. I like a soph lynch over a solstice lynch. I don't like using self preservation as an excuse to flip the lynch wagon on someone.

Vote Soph

???

ngl if I get lynched over bb here imma be pretty salty