rei

Laid back chill mafia Day 1

+Sophocles    3093

Town: Solstice Me BB Malcolm

Other scum faction is between JC Antag Scumwood auri

+Sophocles    3093

There's a slight chance of the parents having extra stuff in return for less night kills though hmmmm

20 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Ok I'm Jackie Buckheart so imma have to 

unvote soph

This is literally the dumbest reason the planet to unvote him. Seriously, a fucking flavor claim?!?!

• Haha 1

»JC.    4993

hard claiming Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii, 2007)

let me show you a good time ; ) 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

This is literally the dumbest reason the planet to unvote him. Seriously, a fucking flavor claim?!?!

yeah im gonna believe a flavor claim here because of how the game is looking so far. 

4 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

yeah im gonna believe a flavor claim here because of how the game is looking so far. 

Broken please tell me you sat for the July 2019 NY bar exam. I need to know I wasnt the stupidest person at the test site

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Broken please tell me you sat for the July 2019 NY bar exam. I need to know I wasnt the stupidest person at the test site

Yeah I was the dude who lent you a pencil

• Haha 1

»JC.    4993
On 8/9/2019 at 5:41 PM, aurirevoir said:

Hey everyone, glad to be here.  Mafia is fun.

I would like to see Francis divine my alignment from this post

are we really going to let auri get away with this blatant claim?

if we're going on lol role slips xd i think auri is town

there is a post that mentions not realizing the game is multiball, and town wincon is `kill scum` while buzzkill wincon was `other factions`

it's good enough for me, at least for this day phase

------

anyway i finally caught up on soph

i think the team is soph + malcolm

Points (Scum)

- Soph gives pos to Tyranno voting for Soph, which is something I do as scum (not a real argument though)

- Soph goes in on Faint, but backtracks later. Malcolm votes for Faint as well at some point long after this interaction.

- Soph says Solstice is playing well, making him more likely to actually do the NK

- Soph makes the catastrophising post of "also ooph if this is all we got in 11 hours scum already won rip". I don't like this because it doesn't actually do anything and fakes concern.

- When Antag pressures Soph on why Soph voted for Jazz instead of BB/Malcolm, Soph gives a defence of Malcolm. Malcolm also posts "soph is wonderful so scum please dont kill him"

--- On day 2, Soph backtracks on this and says they don't like Malcolm but the soft "was completely unnecessary so there's that". Not sure what to make of this, apart from it being a complete 180 of his view the other day with no reasoning provided for why Soph does not like Malcolm any more.

--- Soph then has one more post later on that states Malcolm is likely town.

- At the end of day 1, Jazz notes that he thinks Soph is scum. I think this is one of Jazz's only reads, so if scum did kill him this could be the reason? I still dont get wanting to NK jazz at all though given his total lack of play and near inevitability of getting lynched.

- The recent interaction of going "wait what you're bulletproof too?" seems fake given Soph should have figured this out once Walia flipped. Outing power roles based on this information is a fake concern as well, and Soph should have figured this out, again, once Walia flipped.

Interactions

- Soph and Antag go hard on each other day 1. I don't think they are partners.

- BB calls out they they are about to omgus vote soph and then votes for soph. i dont really know what to make of it, but i suppose this isnt what i would expect a team of 2 partners to do during day 1. (i am assuming parents are a 2 member team because...they're the parents and having 5 scum in this game would be crazy)

-- BB later town reads soph.

- Francis also unlikely partner with Soph, due to "despite an entire day of posts and multiple votes, i have no idea where he stands on anything"
- Antag talks about killing soph and malcolm responds with "vote solstice" (or tyranno, in the next post). Makes malc + soph more likely.

- Auri on Soph before switching to Walia. Unlikely partners.

Other

- Solstice starts day two calling out Malcolm and Jazz. On top of voting for Tyranno, I think Solstice is 1 0 0 % town.

- I think I get Solstice baiting Malcolm into a hard healer claim, but I don't get @Francis J Underwood why did you say we "100%" knew the healer healed auri if you weren't also trying to get some kind of soft claim out?

- Malcolm has voted for both Solstice and Faint (me), and disappeared after Solstice tried to pressure Malcolm into claiming or explaining actions. This is a follow-up to the magical world you all went to without me where Malcolm went from "kill solstice" to "heal solstice" overnight.

»JC.    4993

i initially had a Points (Town) section in there but uhhh it was pretty empty so i deleted it

»JC.    4993

i could go either way for today

i get that this seems a bit silly given i just made a huge post on soph, but vote malcolm

i can be convinced to change, but i think malcolm is playing the normal scum game with the big deflection "oh how scummy i sniffed out an opposing faction" along with scum reading the players i consider to be solid town and the hard defence of soph depsite basically any posts by soph to draw that conclusion from as far as i can tell.

spoiler is for fluff conversations without taking up space

now that the game has been solved, let's move on to the much more important topic of socializing with each other

francis, i hope you passed the bar exam. i feel like you were posting years ago about starting to study for it, and that kind of pressure on a test is crazy. definitely let us know!

antag, are you still in college? can i have all of your pokemon cards what have you been up to generally?

psk, why are you not in this game? apart from mafia being too easy for us Top 5 Players, of course. if you are even following the thread, don't respond obviously

malcolm, how is your dog(s?) you had a german shepherd, right? i think i actually dont really know anything other than that about you, except maybe you live in like canada or the northern US or something. what is your day to day life like?

everyone, how did you hear about this game? i am kinda surprised so many people managed to sign up after so long. i hadn't personally checked the site at all until someone mentioned the game starting to me. is the mafia spectator chat in the dgz discord just still active somehow?

• Thanks 1

+Sophocles    3093
56 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Why are you pocketing Malcolm? He's done nothing towny this game.

In a game where we have already at least three bulletproof roles Malcolm soft claimed a power role for no reason before the night his bulletproof was about to run out

gee I wonder why

I mean ostensibly either of my town picks there could be fakeclaiming (I don't think so though based on the convo that lead up to it) but it's unlikely for Malcolm to make that play as scum - if he isn't bulletproof, he could've attracted a NK from the opposing scum team.

+Sophocles    3093
1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

Town: Solstice Me BB Malcolm

Other scum faction is between JC Antag Scumwood auri

if you're gonna mislynch me for the love of god quote this post tomorrow.

»JC.    4993
On 8/11/2019 at 2:46 PM, Francis J Underwood said:

Only things we know 100% are Solistice was targeted for the nk and the healer saved him

»JC.    4993

oh wait you said i said auri?

i may have typod

• Upvote 1

»JC.    4993

yeah my b

»JC.    4993
3 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

oh JC I missed reading your posts

if only there was some button you could click to demonstrate that you enjoyed a post

is it the wonderful game breaking content?

the sick reads?

the ability to type 17 paragraphs without saying anything?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

»JC.    4993

ah yeah ok that's believable because walia hadn't flipped yet

cheers