rei

Laid back chill mafia Day 1

+rei+    34727

JC is a sub

I got the word out to jazz and Malcolm 2 so think between us all they should know about the game. Anybody have @aurirevoir's contact info?

Jazz    5332
58 minutes ago, Faint said:

vote jazz

The tunnel begins

Missed you too babe

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5332

I don’t like the how Francis is acting like helpful town so early “I messaged Malcolm etc”

soph and tyranno did the same thing so it may seem contradictory that I’m not calling them out, but it’s more within their characters to do so, not so for Francis imo

Jazz    5332

vote scumwood

+Sophocles    3093

I mean, right after I pinged people on discord I realised it could be interpreted as breaking the rules because it's talking about the game outside of it and could be considered alignment-indicative...

So in the interest of self-preservation and good fun I'd prefer to treat alerting people at the game start as non-indicative. The site issues threw a wrench in the start of the game and I'd rather everything get up and running asap

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I don’t like the how Francis is acting like helpful town so early “I messaged Malcolm etc”

soph and tyranno did the same thing so it may seem contradictory that I’m not calling them out, but it’s more within their characters to do so, not so for Francis imo

Eh I don't like this argument for the same reason that Soph just indicated as the game start situation is unusual circumstances but it also somewhat bothers me that we're even considering metagaming a player after such a gap since the last game. 

12 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Well, Jazz is probably town. This is level of stupidity is par for the course. 

How many games does it take for people to learn that I don't float and/or shit post to avoid contributing. It does not advance my interests as either alignment. 

3 hours ago, Solstice said:

I thought that self voting wasn't allowed...?  Or am I wrong on that?

Vote Solstice.

Let me tell you how this is going to go. Solstice will make one more post today that won't be content relevant. He will post a big read list tomorrow that ultimately will hedge everything and then he will meet quota and we still won't know jack shit about his alignment. 

If that's the case, I'd rather just kill him now. 

+Sophocles    3093
8 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Vote Solstice.

Let me tell you how this is going to go. Solstice will make one more post today that won't be content relevant. He will post a big read list tomorrow that ultimately will hedge everything and then he will meet quota and we still won't know jack shit about his alignment. 

whoa how could you possibly know this

Faint    5869
14 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Vote Solstice.

Nah sorry not down with that, entire wifom

Just now, Faint said:

Why are you defending a player from heat who hasn't done anything and has a track record of doing nothing? Do you know his alignment? Do you think removing heat from him will help you better ascertain his alignment? 

fos faint

Faint    5869

Unvote

vote francis

reading based on games from ages ago and using it to try and justify a lynch

Scum!francis would be justified in it

Town!francis wouldn't because bad solstice is still not the worst player in a game that includes broken fucking brilliance

Faint    5869
Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

Why are you defending a player from heat who hasn't done anything and has a track record of doing nothing? Do you know his alignment? Do you think removing heat from him will help you better ascertain his alignment? 

fos faint

Track record from ages ago

There is literally no town benefit from such a ridiculous callout

Faint    5869

Looking for justification to lynch a player even if he flips town based on literally nothing is something that only benefits scum.

Just now, Faint said:

Track record from ages ago

There is literally no town benefit from such a ridiculous callout

There seems to be this general consensus in games that ppl do not have to play until they are on the lynch block. Putting Sols on the lynch block forces Sols to contribute. Sols contributing, regardless of his alignment, is good for town. 

Just now, Faint said:

Looking for justification to lynch a player even if he flips town based on literally nothing is something that only benefits scum.

You don't look for reasons to town read players in trying to win games. You look for reasons to kill them and it's their job to make themselves the least attractive lynch target so maf gets backed into a corner. 

2 minutes ago, Faint said:

I concur while I wasn't down 4 Jazz's logic now that scumwood is spinning this bullmalarky I don't like him at all Vote Scumwood

6 minutes ago, Faint said:

Unvote

vote francis

reading based on games from ages ago and using it to try and justify a lynch

Scum!francis would be justified in it

Town!francis wouldn't because bad solstice is still not the worst player in a game that includes broken fucking brilliance

Missed this cause it wasn't quoted. Broken Brilliance establishes he is town very easily. I don't have any reason to pressure him because he is transparent. Same deal with Auri. I will know from one post what Auri's alignment is and hence have no reason to pressure him either. 

I want to pressure people whose alignments I am not going to be able to figure out. Sols fits that description. 

10 minutes ago, Faint said:

forgot unvote then vote scumwood