Jump to content
rei

Laid back chill mafia Day 1

Recommended Posts

Just now, Solstice said:

Francis (1) - Jazz

Antagonist (2) - Auri, Broken Brilliance, 

Broken Brilliance (1) - Sophocles, 

Tyranno (3) - Faint, Solistice, antag

Malcolm (1) - Solstice

Solstice (2) - Malcolm, Francis

 

I think this is correct, and if so we have another tie which is stupid.

 

unvote

vote tyranno

 

I'm not ending the day on a tie.

unvote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5332

Fuck I just saw a post about 420 on discord and remembered about this stupid thread lock lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5332

I don’t even have time to vote properly so I’m not going to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5332

I fucking hate that I’m quite sniping so sorry guys gl gl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5332

Quota*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5332

I think soph is scum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    34727

TYRANNO WAS LYNCHED 

 

You are Laurie Forman! The town bike - everyone's had a ride... or in the words of Stephen Hyde "going where every man's gone before"

 

 

YOU ARE ON TEAM BUZZKILL, YOU WIN WHEN ALL OTHER FACTIONS ARE DEAD.

 

Once per night you can target a player and learn every player that targeted them 

  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    34727

Night will end at 10 AM EDT Tomorrow, or when all night actions are submitted. 

  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    34727

Overnight Solstice was attacked! But he managed to survive! 

 

Have a good day everyone, it ends at 4:20 PM EDT tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solstice    396

WOW.  Don't think I've ever been targeted for a NK without being a claimed PR before.  I'm so happy.  Thanks for the save, though I have no idea why anybody would pick me.  

 

I have to leave for work soon and I’ll be gone for most of the day, but I was combing over the thread after Tyranno’s flip and wanted to give my thoughts before heading out.  

 

I still think Malcolm is scum.The reads he provided have me, tyranno, and faint as scum and soph as town. (The NK should prove I'm town to you.)   Of his scum reads he chose to vote me, even over tyranno who is now confirmed scum.  This is a huge red flag.

 

Jazz is a close second place on my hit list.  Showing up to snipe quota is a HUGE red flag, and I don’t by the bit about “forgetting the game existed”.  I am aware Broken (and to a lesser extent Malcolm, though I scumread him regardless) did this as well, but he showed up with more time left before EOD and this is more in character for him than it is for Jazz.  

 

Also the way Tyranno’s flip was worded (when all other factions are dead) makes me think we’re playing multi-ball due to this part of the OP: the parents and the buzzkills want to shut this shit down, so we'll have to vote em out of the game”.

 

Anyway I've got to head out, see you all when I get back.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Sophocles    3093

Walia didn't meet quota and wasn't subbed out/modkilled, what gives?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Sophocles    3093
1 hour ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

Sorry I sniffed out an opposing faction

 

how scummy of me 

doubt Solstice would point out the possibility of multi-ball when they're already pseudo-confirmed town at this point, if they were in the 2nd faction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Sophocles    3093
On 10-8-2019 at 6:47 PM, Broken Brilliance said:

Francis establishing himself as town early as usual (not saying he's town just saying he's establishing himself in a leader position)

 

I've never played with auri before I don't think so I have to wait for more posts from them.

 

Faint what the fuck are you doing?

 

Soph is basically giving me a policy lynch for no reason 

 

Jazz acting scummy as usualy

 

Walla needs more posts

 

Malcolm probably doesnt post today because there's no quota kill 

 

Antag going after inactive players is a bad look

 

unvote

vote Antag

 

 

BB not commenting on Tyranno here is interesting. Splendid kill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Sophocles    3093
On 10-8-2019 at 7:27 PM, Malcolm's Multi said:

 

soph is wonderful so scum please don’t kill him 

love u 2 bby, btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuildTheWalia    260
23 hours ago, rei said:

TYRANNO WAS LYNCHED 

 

You are Laurie Forman! The town bike - everyone's had a ride... or in the words of Stephen Hyde "going where every man's gone before"

 

 

YOU ARE ON TEAM BUZZKILL, YOU WIN WHEN ALL OTHER FACTIONS ARE DEAD.

 

Once per night you can target a player and learn every player that targeted them 

4 hours ago, rei said:

Overnight Solstice was attacked! But he managed to survive! 

 

Have a good day everyone, it ends at 4:20 PM EDT tomorrow 

 

Interesting that this probably confirmed a multiball setup but only one NK was made. Could it be that the other factions don't really have nightkill abilities like normal mafia and only need to survive until they have a majority?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuildTheWalia    260
1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

Walia didn't meet quota and wasn't subbed out/modkilled, what gives?

I don't think Jazz technically made quota either, so I guess there wasn't a penalty for missing quota on d1. I'll definitely make it this day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BuildTheWalia said:

 

Interesting that this probably confirmed a multiball setup but only one NK was made. Could it be that the other factions don't really have nightkill abilities like normal mafia and only need to survive until they have a majority?

Only things we know 100% are Solistice was targeted for the nk and the healer saved him (note that this does not mean he is town because of multi-ball). All we know is that he was threatening one faction. That being said, very likely town even if this is multiball because multiball means smaller numbers. 

 

Anyone who townread Tyranno yesterday needs to die. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Solstice said:

WOW.  Don't think I've ever been targeted for a NK without being a claimed PR before.  I'm so happy.  Thanks for the save, though I have no idea why anybody would pick me.  

 

I have to leave for work soon and I’ll be gone for most of the day, but I was combing over the thread after Tyranno’s flip and wanted to give my thoughts before heading out.  

 

I still think Malcolm is scum.The reads he provided have me, tyranno, and faint as scum and soph as town. (The NK should prove I'm town to you.)   Of his scum reads he chose to vote me, even over tyranno who is now confirmed scum.  This is a huge red flag.

 

Jazz is a close second place on my hit list.  Showing up to snipe quota is a HUGE red flag, and I don’t by the bit about “forgetting the game existed”.  I am aware Broken (and to a lesser extent Malcolm, though I scumread him regardless) did this as well, but he showed up with more time left before EOD and this is more in character for him than it is for Jazz.  

 

Also the way Tyranno’s flip was worded (when all other factions are dead) makes me think we’re playing multi-ball due to this part of the OP: the parents and the buzzkills want to shut this shit down, so we'll have to vote em out of the game”.

 

Anyway I've got to head out, see you all when I get back.

Idl the bolded line. NK proves nothing for the reason stated above (do not fall into the trap ppl or the similar trap of I pointed out scum or voted scum and thus you should tr me).

You apparently understand this due to the bolded and underlined portions of your post.  But like I said multi-ball means that both factions have an interest in not wanting to kill each other immediately so better targets. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Malcolm    4614
16 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Only things we know 100% are Solistice was targeted for the nk and the healer saved him (note that this does not mean he is town because of multi-ball). All we know is that he was threatening one faction. That being said, very likely town even if this is multiball because multiball means smaller numbers. 

 

Anyone who townread Tyranno yesterday needs to die. 

 

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×