rei

Laid back chill mafia Day 1

Faint    5869

Broken Brilliance posting the most ridiculous shitlogic in the world for his read list - ergo probably town. 

I hate Malcolm's weak soft claim of healer- feels like hes trying to draw out and bait the counter claim - either claim it outright or stfu

Solstice is clearly town.

• Pride 1

Faint    5869
On 10/08/2019 at 9:20 PM, Jazz said:

I think soph is scum 

Pls elaborate on this as well

Faint    5869

I think we are all past "le epic bait" stage....

12 hours ago, Broken Brilliance said:

I just think he tried taking an easy route to lynch me by basically saying that it was better to get rid of a low effort townie than a potential scum. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Please quote the post where I said anything resembling this.

9 hours ago, Solstice said:

The final quote is in response to Malcolm's "antag going for tyranno over solstice?  interesting" post.  Notice how antag first says we're both town, then later says he doesn't have a strong read on either of us.  What?  To be fair to antag he did prefer Broken and Soph to of both us, but the last bolded line still bothers me.  A defense of "I'm going to die and a town lean is better than a known town (himself) would have made sense.  A defense of "I don't like either lynch but it's them or me and Solstice seems the townier of the 2" would have made sense.  Even just "I'm going to die and Tyranno is the next biggest wagon (basically what he actually said) would have been fine IF he didn't include the bolded.  He clearly had reads on us, so why include that?

A point in Antag's favor is that he didn't seem willing to cooperate with Malcolm (who I'm sure is scum) near EOD, so I don't believe they can be scum together.  Of course with multi-ball being a thing they could be on opposite teams, but either way I'd prefer to lynch Malcolm over antag.  I just thought I'd point this out in case anyone else has any insight on it.  

My play was as simple as "I know I am town, I don't know if either of the others are town. What play gives me the highest chance to keep a town alive?" I did think you were both more likely town (tyranno's flip was a surprise for me) but my reads weren't strong enough to be adamant about one over the other, and with 5 mins in the day I didn't think there was time to try and start a new wagon (or I would have pushed for BB/Soph which were my strongest reads at that point).

You're reading "not particularly strong" as "null" which isn't the case.

Atm I have Solstice and Faint as my strongest town reads. Like I said yesterday I liked Solstice's posts and the fact that he was targeted is just gravy. A lot of Faint's reads line up with my own and he eventually voted for tyranno.

37 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

@Faint You know given the extent that ppl didnt realize it and given the lengths I went to avoid outright stating it, one would think youd be smart enough not to mention it jnless you were ccing him. 

I think it was a pretty blatant soft. That said, I don't believe it, and I really don't like Malcolm at the moment. I can't see a world where doc Malcolm heals his kill target over himself, whereas going after Solstice in the day and then trying to NK lines up perfectly with what I'd expect from his scum gameplan. Reading eod he tries to save tyranno, which leads me to believe they're on the same faction (I'm assuming this is multiball).

7 hours ago, Malcolm said:

vote faint

easy game

no-one other than malcolm would get away with posts like this and I don't want to give him a free pass either. 

+rei+    34727

@JC. a player has asked to be subbed out after this day phase due to some scheduling changes. Would you be avalable to sub in when the day phase ends? 

If anyone talks to JC more than me can you ping him? 

»JC.    4993

yeah that should be fine

there are like 4 people who should be able to ping me off-site in case i forget i agreed to this

For all the idiots that dont buy malcolm’s claim:

1. He is unccd. Healer should cc his ass and end him. 

2. Malcolm has effectively put a clock on himself unnecessarily. Non-town will not let him live. Accordingly, we leave him the fuck alone.

at work, still desperately nervous about the bar, but fos on all the idiots bringing this up for the above reasons

2 hours ago, The Antagonist said:

Please quote the post where I said anything resembling this.

My play was as simple as "I know I am town, I don't know if either of the others are town. What play gives me the highest chance to keep a town alive?" I did think you were both more likely town (tyranno's flip was a surprise for me) but my reads weren't strong enough to be adamant about one over the other, and with 5 mins in the day I didn't think there was time to try and start a new wagon (or I would have pushed for BB/Soph which were my strongest reads at that point).

You're reading "not particularly strong" as "null" which isn't the case.

Atm I have Solstice and Faint as my strongest town reads. Like I said yesterday I liked Solstice's posts and the fact that he was targeted is just gravy. A lot of Faint's reads line up with my own and he eventually voted for tyranno.

I think it was a pretty blatant soft. That said, I don't believe it, and I really don't like Malcolm at the moment. I can't see a world where doc Malcolm heals his kill target over himself, whereas going after Solstice in the day and then trying to NK lines up perfectly with what I'd expect from his scum gameplan. Reading eod he tries to save tyranno, which leads me to believe they're on the same faction (I'm assuming this is multiball).

no-one other than malcolm would get away with posts like this and I don't want to give him a free pass either. 

It was and ppl still missed it tho

+rei+    34727
35 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Who did you sub for?

He will be subbed at the end of the day phase 

I don't like how mid-day subs affect player perception, and the player being subbed asked for a sub at end of day phase 

Solstice    396

Votecount

Broken: Antag
Jazz: Auri
Faint: Malcolm

Also me and francis are the only people who have met quota (5 post with at least 10 words) which is disappointing as hell.

@Malcolm you need 4 more posts.  Before you fluff off, I have a question for you.  Your soft got pointed out so there's no reason to beat around the bush here.  What about tyranno's flip changed your mind and made you decide I was a worthy heal target when I was previously top of your hit list?

@BuildTheWalia You need 1 more post.  You did not pick up on Maclolm's soft so scum with him is unlikely.  However the information you've given us to go off of is jack shit.  I want a trust/SCUM list from you with reasoning.  

@Faint you need 2 more posts. I believe you have me and broken as town, and Malcolm as scum.  What do you think of everyone else?  Trust/scum list?  

@aurirevoir you need 2 more posts, and I have the same issue with you as walia.  Literally the only read you provided today is that you think Jazz is scum.  Trust/SCUM list from you with reasoning, NOW. 

@Jazz you need 5 posts but honestly at this point you better hope you're a jester because I don't think even coming in with the towniest shit at this point could save you.  I have a suspicion J.C. is subbing in for you given you've had the lowest level of activity, and hoenstly it's very tempting to kill you before that point because I think you're anti-town and J.C. has a silver tongue.  On the off chance you pop back up without sniping quota, I want a trust list from you also.  

@The Antagonist You need 3 more post.  You also have provided nothing outside of that you want to kill Broken.  Trust/scum list as well from you with reasoning.  

@Sophocles you need 2 more posts.  All we've got from you today is that I'm town and BB is scum.  Trust/scum list for everyone else, stat.  

@Broken Brilliance I think you provided more reads today than all of the above combined, which is sad.  Why do you lean town of Soph when he wants to kill you?  Why do you lean scum on me when I put you at the bottom of the tiebreaker lynch pool yesterday?  

Like I said I'm also suspicious of Soph and Malcolm. I'm mostly waiting for a reply from BB at this point. 

@ everyone not voting - put out some votes. It's ultimately gonna be impossible to get anywhere if nobody is even trying to lynch anyone

Next person who mentions Malcolm without ccing him gets my vote. This is a distraction and waste of time goven there are only 3 hrs left in the day. Its a problem that will solve itself.

vote soph

Already stated that i hate buildthewalia logic and why i hated it. Notice he hasnt actually went after anyone and has instead just stirred the shitpot with flawed logic.

But i am more than willing to end Soph at this point as he basically quota sniped at beginning of day and hasnt provided anything useful. Plus he was on the antag vote iirc. 

Sorry for the organization of this post. I am at work and on mobile

Jazz    5332

Sorry for my inactivity guys I've been busy managing a bot and I'm on vacation at the beach. Not that it's an excuse but that's just what's going on with me. I sniped quota because its more beneficial for town for me to live. The way I see it if I get lynched because of it its not a big deal, but inactivity kills are one of the classic ways that DG town punts a winnable game and I'm not gonna do that in a million years. I lucked the fuck out remembering about the EOD at 4:18 so I'm gonna make the best of it right now

Jazz    5332

Scum lynch D1 and apparent heal of Solstice N1 means town is way ahead. I think if we just play smart and start with a process of elimination we are in a good position. I'd rather have us go through the POE now than watch from spec chat as town fucks up MYLO/LYLO because they did never dealt with the POE and are left between lynching like BB or Faint and not knowing wtf to do

Jazz    5332

This should be the final vote count from D1:

Tyranno (3) - Faint, Solistice, Antag

Antagonist (2) - Auri, Broken Brilliance
Broken Brilliance (1) - Sophocles
Francis (1) - Jazz
Malcolm (1) - Solstice

Solstice (1) - Malcolm

Just before eod Francis unvoted Solstice. I think the counterwagon(s) to Tyranno were Antag/Solstice as those seemed to be the only ones going anywhere. I suppose BB could be considered a counterwagon too and I'm rather suspicious of how Soph is playing (zero actual content) but iirc soph hasn't posted today so I won't be voting for him bc a MK is on the table and I don't wanna waste a lynch

At the moment I'm fine with eliminating BB from the question mark pool as he is not likely to make his alignment clear without some kind of ability helping us and he was on a Tyranno counterwagon

vote BB

Jazz    5332

As francis said malcolm is not worth dealing with today. Usually this is pure wifom but his posting has been such dog crap this game that I suspect he could be neutral or some shit. Let's let scum deal with that imo

3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

This should be the final vote count from D1:

Tyranno (3) - Faint, Solistice, Antag

Antagonist (2) - Auri, Broken Brilliance
Broken Brilliance (1) - Sophocles
Francis (1) - Jazz
Malcolm (1) - Solstice

Solstice (1) - Malcolm

Just before eod Francis unvoted Solstice. I think the counterwagon(s) to Tyranno were Antag/Solstice as those seemed to be the only ones going anywhere. I suppose BB could be considered a counterwagon too and I'm rather suspicious of how Soph is playing (zero actual content) but iirc soph hasn't posted today so I won't be voting for him bc a MK is on the table and I don't wanna waste a lynch

At the moment I'm fine with eliminating BB from the question mark pool as he is not likely to make his alignment clear without some kind of ability helping us and he was on a Tyranno counterwagon

vote BB

Did soph not vote?

Jazz    5332
19 hours ago, aurirevoir said:

that jazz snipe at 4:19 is such a joke

vote Jazz

i could literally take a screenshot of the discord post about 420 that I saw on my server but idk if thats against spirit of the game. IDK how quota sniping at 4:19 on DAY FUCKING ONE makes you think I'm scum. I am sniping as town in that situation too so it should be non alignment indicative tbh

Jazz    5332
1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Did soph not vote?

he's on BB by himself

Jazz    5332
21 hours ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Gonna be honest here, I don't really remember seeing Tyranno posts when I backread which is why I didn't comment on him.

lol

Jazz    5332

ez game ez life boys