TheGoldenTyranno

Scrubbed out of mafia game so I could scrub out of Worlds Day

My record ended up being abysmal. We had 4 rounds under the current TCG banlist and going into the final round I was 1-1-1 with my neutered ol' Salad Deck

R1: 0-2

Faced a DinoThunder deck and got blew out of the water by both the Thunder deck and my own decks impotence.

R2: 2-0

This was a strange one. The deck was Orcust... with a Pendulum engine? Dude swore it works but he bricked g1, unfortunately, I bricked as well so the game drug out until I managed to go for game with Fusion of Fire. G2 was goofy we hit time and I won by attacking over his Hieratic link that he left up 4 some reason. 

R3: 1-1-1

This was Pure Orcust which I should have beat if we hadn't hit time. I lost the die-roll and got blew out by his deck and mine own  g1. G2 we ended up in a simplified game state we're we'd both exhausted our resources. 4 a long while I kept getting slowed down by Impermanence until I finally got the upper hand in resources and went 4 game. And finally, because of our prolonged g2 we went into time and drew in g3.    

R4: 0-2

Inspecter Boarder True Draco

2 Anti-meta 4 me. I could not play. Fun fact my opponent had gone 1-1-1 aswell.

On the upside, I got this cool mat, 2 OTS packs, Lost Art Skill Drain, and I caught a game of (Exarion unfortunately) Goat Format afterward:

No photo description available.

• Upvote 5