JC.

スーパーウィーブーマフィア - 始め (Day 3)

no idea why the goggles were given to the literal towniest person itt who wasn't confirmed.

malcolm is confirmed town, and broken brilliance is basically confirmed town. chest pad should go to malcolm, I think. a confirmed town unkillable malcolm sounds like an excellent asset to have.

equip malcolm

21 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

@aurirevoir - not dicking around today. Unretire the dg announcement

ftr I don't like this happening, it makes games less interesting. we can discuss it postgame or w/e 

1 minute ago, The Antagonist said:

equip malcolm

ftr I don't like this happening, it makes games less interesting. we can discuss it postgame or w/e 

Obligatory ^^^ Scum

In all seriousness, you are a question mark to me and I need you to be transparent today. 

2 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Obligatory ^^^ Scum

In all seriousness, you are a question mark to me and I need you to be transparent today. 

1h2kbp.jpg?a434928

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

(some) relevant auri posts:

On 18/08/2019 at 11:50 PM, aurirevoir said:

vote psk because I miss him

jazz being aggressive, i like it.  not doing the last minute float so jazz must be town!

seems like a weak reason to townread jazz.

On 19/08/2019 at 11:02 PM, aurirevoir said:

I don't have a compelling reason to unvote hydra right now, psk weebposting on pages 1/2 then dipping is not a good look

re: flavor claiming - most of me wants to ignore posts that are harping on it too much.  that being said I think Broken Brilliance is actively fishing for something

re: the jazz/francis/rei stuff, I'm content to see n1 play out and re-evaluate.  if one had to go today I'd go with Jazz but I can't tell if he's bad town - "unvote scumwood that flavor claim psa post was pretty townie" come on he would do that regardless of alignment and that psa post doesn't take a lot of effort

On 20/08/2019 at 2:28 AM, aurirevoir said:

A Faint lynch doesn't really get me going - his posting has been floaty but that's also within his range.  if you're resigned to it being equivalent to a random lynch he's probably not the way to go.

Sounds like you just want to go for rei directly

Jazz is a coin flip between bad town/scum to me, but I guess that's better than rolling 1-11.  I'll probably lock him in at eod given the recent votes.

would like to see more action from tyranno tomorrow, not impressed (lot of floata action today)

soft defends faint

On 20/08/2019 at 11:51 PM, aurirevoir said:

I think soph's vote is consistent with his day one posting considering the below

if you buy into this framework that he presented then francis would naturally be the first person to look at after seeing the n1 flips.  that being said it is possible that it's a scum post to set up a mislynch, but if you're going to push soph inconsistency isn't the best angle to run on

and soph, while casting doubt on francis. makes it less likely that auri/francis is the scum team and more likely that it's soph/auri

On 21/08/2019 at 0:17 AM, aurirevoir said:

if your ability can't be used on aqua like you said then it probably wasn't worth fishing for aqua claims like that.  just post normally and accept that your ability would whiff 1/10 times day one

based on the abilities that are public knowledge + no cc's of the chainmail giving claim rn you are probably town.  that being said I disagree with your day one approach but that can be saved for postgame

something about this wording irks me. it's like he's trying to leave the option open.

and for soph:

On 19/08/2019 at 2:14 PM, Sophocles said:

This so much, it even says so in the OP. 

@Broken Brilliance if you keep fishing for an aqua claim I will try my hardest to put you in the ground

Doubtful, Francis had similar helpful townie stuff last game (when he was scum); his posting style just makes it look like good town-leading but it's not exceptional

Why? I honestly couldn't find anything on Francis last game, would like to know

Jazz has townie vibes to me atm, don't think he's a priority.

On 19/08/2019 at 4:10 PM, Sophocles said:

So each of Jazz, rei and Francis wants to kill the other two

I'm commuting home now thinking about what that means

On 19/08/2019 at 11:36 PM, Sophocles said:

What do you like about them.

They have made literallt one post of substance and it wasn't very good

this is re: hazmah, the one post was a vote on auri:

On 19/08/2019 at 2:25 AM, hazmah said:

Too early in the game to be doing town tells, too late to be doing shitposting.

vote:auri 

which was an excellent post. I read this as a soft defense of auri

On 20/08/2019 at 10:46 PM, Sophocles said:

What? Neither of these sentences make grammatical sense.

If they block + kill him, knowledge of the block isn't worth the loss of the potential remaining vig shot(s) *and* a confirmed townie at a more crucial point.

He can claim at any time so whether he claims or not doesn't cost us a confirmed townie.

Francis asked for the claim *before* tyranno stepped forward. That's anti-town

this + more has soph going fairly hard on francis. don't think they're partners.

On 21/08/2019 at 10:30 AM, Sophocles said:

The only positive post I saw regarding you was Jazz soft townreading you, Francis explicitly said you were probably cultist. 

BB should be townread right now but people shouldn't assume he's autoconfirmed off of the chainmail. Getting this defensive over auri pointing yesterday's interactions out is really not helpful.

again I don't like the BB shade, he was also posting in a pretty townie manner. another auri link

23 hours ago, Sophocles said:

Three people claiming obn d2 seems like a really bad idea. If the other 2 claim and I'm gonna get lynched over it I will but it seems counterproductive.

They didn't put him in the ground, and Francis' conviction on that kill was really weak, along with soft defending Faint earlier in the day.

I'm townreading hazmah based on the D1 and gamesolving attempts, still think Francis is a good fit for scum. But it doesn't look like anyone's interested in killing him w/ me today, so 

unvote

Gonna look closer at Walia and auri

18 hours ago, Sophocles said:

Auri scumreading rei and also soft defending faint (in another post) isn't much better, though.

One difference between the two is that auri seems to largely townread francis d1 and scumreads rei, vs walia saying reivsfrancis was townvtown and ignores the beef largely.

Walia+francis is a possible scum team, but if auri flips scum, i think it's very unlikely francis is scum too. That'd be an extremely ballsy move linking like that.

not sure exactly what to make of this, but someone with a bigger brain can analyse it

18 hours ago, Sophocles said:

equip hazmah

Based on his interactions with faint yesterday, probably most likely to be town without being quite as hard confirmed as Tyranno

vote Walia

Between the two likely lynches (that aren't me) it's pretty close but auri's traxk record is a little better - given us more stuff to work on that we can intefpret as the game goes on. Walia being scum also fits better in my read on the game.

Note that I'm tieing the votes up again but I'm about to pass out cause it's past midnight here, so I'm just going to put my chips down. D1 i fell asleep reading the thread.

a biggest question mark soph has is wanting to equip hazmah who was an easy NK. I really really don't like that.

Possible scum teams from my pov (in order from most likely to least likely):

soph/auri

auri/francis

francis/soph

I'd like to hear what @Sophocles and aurirevoir (won't let me tag fsr) think of each other, and also what francis thinks of each of them

6 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

Possible scum teams from my pov (in order from most likely to least likely):

soph/auri

auri/francis

francis/soph

I'd like to hear what @Sophocles and aurirevoir (won't let me tag fsr) think of each other, and also what francis thinks of each of them

Ill be frank (no pun intended, most likely scum team to me is you and auri.

Like i said yesterday, I think the scum team is a bunch of pussies. Walia got a fuckton of heat yesterday for doing substantially the same shit as me on day 1 yet I was barely mentioned. Like I had to point our multiple times to multiple players why logic against walia wasnt being used against me (Auri stands out in particular).

Iirc Soph was the only person to call me out yesterday. While that lines up with what I expected scum to do, the fact that no one else even tried it afterwards really bugs me more. Dont like soph’s equip vote yesterday but I blame that more on Tyranno and broken. 

I can only assume that is because scum is scared that fosing me would get them killed because I can actually defend myself. 

Can i see the votes from day 1 and day 2? I want to know where ppl were at end of day

15 hours ago, JC. said:

Votes:
Walia (3): Antag, Auri, Soph

Soph (2): BB, hazmah
Auri (1): Tyranno

Equip:

hazmah (3): BB, walia, Sophocles
antag (1): antag

More or less verifying that I got the same thing as Hazmah.

Since it wasn't mentioned, a tie for the equipment will be decided randomly, like the lynch.

Oh look all the players that are question marks are on walia.

On 8/19/2019 at 10:05 PM, JC. said:

Jazz (4): BuildTheWalia, Francis J Underwood, TheGoldenTyranno, Aurirevoir
Francis J Underwood (1): rei
Faint (1): Jazz

You can't be a super weeb without bad translations and interspersed Japanese with English.

The 冒険団 (adventurers)  thought it would be a Kakkoii (cool) idea to korosu Jazz ongaku.* However, he was just a kawaii waifu trying to help people out.

Reveal hidden contents

*translator's note: korosu Jazz ongaku means kill jazz music.

The night ends in 16 hours, at 2PM New York Time. I may start the day early if all night actions are submitted.

2 confirmed town myself and auri on the jazz bote

7 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Ill be frank (no pun intended, most likely scum team to me is you and auri.

Like i said yesterday, I think the scum team is a bunch of pussies. Walia got a fuckton of heat yesterday for doing substantially the same shit as me on day 1 yet I was barely mentioned. Like I had to point our multiple times to multiple players why logic against walia wasnt being used against me (Auri stands out in particular).

Iirc Soph was the only person to call me out yesterday. While that lines up with what I expected scum to do, the fact that no one else even tried it afterwards really bugs me more. Dont like soph’s equip vote yesterday but I blame that more on Tyranno and broken. 

I can only assume that is because scum is scared that fosing me would get them killed because I can actually defend myself. 

Can i see the votes from day 1 and day 2? I want to know where ppl were at end of day

ebwop: broken and walia

Im back reading but it's not my fault hazmah didn't tell us to not equip him. He should have known better and said it would be more beneficial to equip someone else at that point. My best hope this phase is that mafia can only have magic kills left. Doubtful but one can hope. Soph should be the one lynched today. He's the scummiest one. We can discuss before I throw up a vote though

6 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Im back reading but it's not my fault hazmah didn't tell us to not equip him. He should have known better and said it would be more beneficial to equip someone else at that point. My best hope this phase is that mafia can only have magic kills left. Doubtful but one can hope. Soph should be the one lynched today. He's the scummiest one. We can discuss before I throw up a vote though

Yes he’s an idiot and that was acknowledged already. 

In light of the posting today, why shouldn't we end Auri? He was on both mislynches, i caught him and called him out contradicting himself yesterday. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Yes he’s an idiot and that was acknowledged already. 

In light of the posting today, why shouldn't we end Auri? He was on both mislynches, i caught him and called him out contradicting himself yesterday. 

Soph is the safer lynch. He's universally scumread by all. We can focus on Auri tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

If we are wrong we dont have a tomorrow

So you think there's a shred of a chance that soph is town?