JC.

スーパーウィーブーマフィア - 始め (Day 3)

48 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Two scum enter, but only one will leave alive

>I think antag and auri are the scum team

hmm...

jokes aside I am also down to lynch auri but I'm waiting for them to get back to me

+Sophocles    3330
1 hour ago, Broken Brilliance said:

It seems pretty lazy to look exclusively at Auri and me. This is MYLO, you need to consider all the possible scum teams. Antag/Francis is not discounted as far as I know, and if you don't look at the possibility just because you want to go from most to least scumread on your list you cost us the game.

I need to backread a bit on the possible suspects but here's what I've got off the top of my head

2 scum between Auri/Antag/Francis

Auri+Francis team is unlikely for the reason I cited yesterday and Francis going hard on him two days in a row

That leaves Antag+Francis and Antag+Auri, so just off that I'd want to go for an Antag lynch today. But I still need to look at the interactions between those pairings so take it with a grain of salt.

1 minute ago, Sophocles said:

It seems pretty lazy to look exclusively at Auri and me. This is MYLO, you need to consider all the possible scum teams. Antag/Francis is not discounted as far as I know, and if you don't look at the possibility just because you want to go from most to least scumread on your list you cost us the game.

I need to backread a bit on the possible suspects but here's what I've got off the top of my head

2 scum between Auri/Antag/Francis

Auri+Francis team is unlikely for the reason I cited yesterday and Francis going hard on him two days in a row

That leaves Antag+Francis and Antag+Auri, so just off that I'd want to go for an Antag lynch today. But I still need to look at the interactions between those pairings so take it with a grain of salt.

Why antag over auri?

2 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Antag/Francis being the scum team again would be way too low of odds and plus Antag hasn't done any shady shit. It's not lazy, what's lazy is you piggy backing off of other people trying to push it as your own idea. 

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Why antag over auri?

cuz auri is his scummate

+Sophocles    3330
6 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Why antag over auri?

Like I just said, I discount the possibility of you and Auri being scum together. The remaining possible scumpairs both have Antag in them, so under that reasoning he's the best kill.

But again, I need to backread so this is a bit provisional. 

Like I just said, I discount the possibility of you and Auri being scum together. The remaining possible scumpairs both have Antag in them, so under that reasoning he's the best kill.

But again, I need to backread so this is a bit provisional. 

Bro are you daft? 

Vote Soph

yeah im ready for him to go

+Sophocles    3330

Both Francis and Antag throwing dirt on me for equipping Hazmah yesterday is absolutely bizarre when Francis was plenty active at EoD to tell people where to put them and Antag literally said he was fine with putting it on one of his townreads. 

I still think giving it to Hazmah was the right move, it shouldn't go to a confirmed town but we should minimize the chance it goes to scum. Willing to talk about it postgame but it's susp as fuck that you're both basically doing a 180 on this subject. Unless you thought yesterday that equipping Hazmah was a bad play, and didn't do anything to prevent town from doing that, which is anti-town.

Both Francis and Antag throwing dirt on me for equipping Hazmah yesterday is absolutely bizarre when Francis was plenty active at EoD to tell people where to put them and Antag literally said he was fine with putting it on one of his townreads. 

I still think giving it to Hazmah was the right move, it shouldn't go to a confirmed town but we should minimize the chance it goes to scum. Willing to talk about it postgame but it's susp as fuck that you're both basically doing a 180 on this subject. Unless you thought yesterday that equipping Hazmah was a bad play, and didn't do anything to prevent town from doing that, which is anti-town.

Was Hazmah's fault for not speaking up. Not anyone else's, again this was not your idea you're just regurgitating shit that's already been said or discussed. You are providing no content to this game that is your own, and you are trying to throw some doubt on antag when antag is literally my only strong strong town read. so sorry that I don't trust you but you did this shit to yourself

+Sophocles    3330
4 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Bro are you daft? 

Vote Soph

yeah im ready for him to go

Ngl, you're being incredibly obnoxious. This is the second game in a row where you're doing this aggro spiel with no reasoning or anything to back it up. The only reason you're not being massacred for this bullshit is because you're confirmed town off a power. 

None of your scumreads are based on anything and you're just going off your gut, which makes it impossible to interact with you in a way that might actually help solve the game. Nor, in the event that I am scum, are you actually convincing anyone to vote me with this stuff - you are basically just placing your vote and then ending all contributions.

+Sophocles    3330
5 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Was Hazmah's fault for not speaking up. Not anyone else's, again this was not your idea you're just regurgitating shit that's already been said or discussed. You are providing no content to this game that is your own, and you are trying to throw some doubt on antag when antag is literally my only strong strong town read. so sorry that I don't trust you but you did this shit to yourself

What's Hazmah's fault is that he didn't speak up about being the 'backup cop'. If anyone was going to pin the role's death on someone else, yeah that'd be the appropriate response.

But Antag and Francis going 'hmmm equipping the guy who was hard townread is scummy' when all evidence points towards them being ok with it yesterday is absolutely contradictory and worth pointing out.

39 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Give me a break, I didnt give you any shit for hazmah. I literally said i blame the train and hazmah for that. It was just a stupid decision in general.

29 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

What's Hazmah's fault is that he didn't speak up about being the 'backup cop'. If anyone was going to pin the role's death on someone else, yeah that'd be the appropriate response.

But Antag and Francis going 'hmmm equipping the guy who was hard townread is scummy' when all evidence points towards them being ok with it yesterday is absolutely contradictory and worth pointing out.

Again show me where i did this. 

1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

None of your scumreads are based on anything and you're just going off your gut, which makes it impossible to interact with you in a way that might actually help solve the game.

My gut matches 2 other people's guts that are still in this bitch so obviously there's something right

1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

Spent so much time on this stuff I'm just gonna go to bed, more stuff tomorrow

Classic run away so you stop giving info 

Malcolm's Multi    1918

Vote scumwood

i think the scumteam is scumwood and someone else that I’m not going to mention because I feel we need to kill him today and they can go ahead and nk whoever they want since I’m alive to fuck them