Jump to content
Francis J Underwood

Overlord Mafia Day 4 - All According To Plan

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, 2k19 said:

Lying = I think I can get some sort of utility out of misrepresenting the truth

 

What utility does faking a clear report get me?

it doesn't do shit don't try it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2k19    344
Just now, Broken Brilliance said:

it doesn't do shit don't try it

It was against my better instincts, but it's the only time I've done it this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Malcolm    4648

just make sure everyone has their vote on jc to avoid any shenanigans

 

vote jc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»JC.    5161

Okay, let's assume Sophocles is scum and targeted MBA for the night kill.

Malcolm says he knows Sophocles is scum early in the day.

Sophocles thinks a watcher was on MBA, so he claims he used some other ability instead of killing him.

Then, Malcolm says he tracked Sophocles and Sophocles did not visit anyone.

 

Therefore, Sophocles cannot be the scum that targeted MBA for the night kill, and Malcolm's statement from early in the day is patently false. If Sophocles truly did not visit anyone, he would claim Vanilla Town instead of claiming he visited MBA. If he thinks a watcher visited MBA, he would not say he visited MBA if he did not target anyone at night.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2k19    344

If Malcolm tracked Sophocles doing nothing he'd have no reason to ask him to claim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Malcolm    4648

just post your final scum reads if you want and leave the rest. dont ruin anything else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Jazz    5405

UNVOTE
VOTE JC. EVEN HARDER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Malcolm    4648
3 minutes ago, JC. said:

Okay, let's assume Sophocles is scum and targeted MBA for the night kill.

Malcolm says he knows Sophocles is scum early in the day.

Sophocles thinks a watcher was on MBA, so he claims he used some other ability instead of killing him.

Then, Malcolm says he tracked Sophocles and Sophocles did not visit anyone.

 

Therefore, Sophocles cannot be the scum that targeted MBA for the night kill, and Malcolm's statement from early in the day is patently false. If Sophocles truly did not visit anyone, he would claim Vanilla Town instead of claiming he visited MBA. If he thinks a watcher visited MBA, he would not say he visited MBA if he did not target anyone at night.

 

vote yourself please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Sophocles    3181
1 minute ago, 2k19 said:

If Malcolm tracked Sophocles doing nothing he'd have no reason to ask him to claim

So he just asked me to claim because he scumread me? And I happened to be the scum who performed the kill?

 

Come on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Malcolm    4648

wild phase

 

well done scumwood. you got me to engage in a game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2k19    344
3 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

So he just asked me to claim because he scumread me? And I happened to be the scum who performed the kill?

 

Come on.

I agree with you that he didn't track you visiting no one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Sophocles    3181

I too enjoy telling people not to play in a game

 

Real fun, hope you find people to keep playing with

 

I'm out for the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slickz    4320
1 hour ago, JC. said:

btw if this is town v town, scum knows they don't have to do anything except for get a lynch through. hazmah floated suspicion of me early in the day, and then voted for me when we started to try getting the no lynch through. i don't think hazmah has provided a read on a single other player.

 

hos hazmah

i mean i had the godread day 1 but nooooooOOOOoooooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Jazz    5405

scum team is mega salty imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Jazz    5405
Just now, slickz said:

i mean i had the godread day 1 but nooooooOOOOoooooooo

 

you're a non entity bub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Jazz    5405

try again tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2k19    344
Just now, Jazz said:

scum team is mega salty imo

Massive CFTWR vibes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Jazz    5405

i hope this isn't another 500 hour night phase zzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×