Francis J Underwood

Overlord Mafia Day 4 - All According To Plan

»JC.    5091

if you think malcolm is a Lyncher, why the hell is your vote on me? the win con is literally 'no other faction can win the game', so if they win it would mean you probably lose.

i think the odds of being a lyncher are low, but that is a terrible statement to make

2k19    322
1 minute ago, hazmah said:

Agreed that I don't think claims can be taken at face value at all. Though, I think it is reasonable to infer that some things most likely cannot belong to scum. That being said, pretty sure Malcolm is a neutral with an executioner-esque win condition.

His attempt to do the no lynch betrays that

hazmah    59

anyone else wanna claim vt or they're staying at home before the night starsts?

+Jazz    5387

got it malcolm dont worry

this big fat heal is coming your way :cool:

»JC.    5091
Just now, 2k19 said:

His attempt to do the no lynch betrays that

could be fake because he knows some players never unvote.

if it is town v town scum will always force the lynch through and be able to disguise as a player who just thinks one of us is scum

+Malcolm    4646

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wXbeqFgJmZA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Upvote 1

+Malcolm    4646
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wXbeqFgJmZA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Upvote 1

»JC.    5091

just post the link it does it automatically im p sure

hazmah    59

Never seen an executioner winning making town lose, and it's not a faction technically. Depends on how u want to play with semantics. 

+Jazz    5387

loooooooll

»JC.    5091

what a way to end the day

• Haha 1

+Jazz    5387

Day is Over.

22 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

ROFL. This was incredible. Did we move that game to Smash'D. 

Day over. Gonna do a tally and post flavor/results, but lets be honest: Nothing I write will be better than this. 

Day 2 Flavor

The battle between the Lizardmen began. As the combatants circled each other, the crowd grew raucous. An opportune Lizardman took advantage: "Place your bets." Who do you have in this fight?

1,000,000 Lizardcoins on Malcolm 99.9% of the crowd cheered. 

Realizing the grevious difference in combat power, The opportune Lizardman decided to give odds to incentivize betting. Soph and Tyranno took the bait like the chumps they are. Indeed, even JC had placed bets on Malcolm. 

Malcolm, I don't want to fight you. The bitch ain't even that cute. 

Did you just call my bitch ugly?!?!?!?!?! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!

Malcolm raised his mighty sword and slew JC 

JC was lynched he was 

Mare Bella Fiore -- one of the half-elf twins of the Great Tomb of Nazerick. Although you love Lord Ainz, you are innocent and unaware of his evil ways. You would not commit such atrocities if you knew better. Accordingly, now you fight for the Kingdom 

Secret Message: Once per night, you may target one player. That player will be told a story of three players, at least one of which will be member of the Great Tomb of Nazerick (mafia). However, if the targeted player is visiting another at night, they will not receive the message. You may not choose the same person on consecutive nights. 

Your Class is Demon. Your attribute is the Holy Element. Your weakness is the Fire Element. 

You are a member of the Kingdom (town) and win when no other faction can do so. 

Later that night, Lord Ainz and Co. gathered in the Great Tomb of Nazerick. Lord Ainz decided to look into what was going on in the aftermath of the day's events. 

Edited by Francis J Underwood
  • Haha 2