Francis J Underwood

Overlord Mafia Day 4 - All According To Plan

Night 2

The night was dark and full of terrors . . . Lord Ainz read to himself aloud in his bed. Indeed, unable to sleep, Lord Ainz had picked up one of the numerous tomes in his library and begun to read. But this book was dreadfully boring and he already knew it could only end in a trainwreck (specifically a rip off Code Trainwreck). Indeed, once again, it was time for action. 

Lord Ainz summoned forth his scepter -- the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown. A world-class item capable of almost every magic, Lord Ainz cast the spell Gate and vanished. 

Meanwhile, in the Kingdom, the knights still celebrating the spoils of their victory from the night before. Indeed, a scum had been slain, Antonio Brown had joined the New England Patriots, life was good . . . at least that was until a wench accused Sir Antonio of rape.

He has fucked up feet, CTE, and committed three separate incidents of sexual assault against me.

A clearly drunken Broken Brilliance became enraged. I'll show you a rape.As Broken came closer, the woman coward in fear. 

Suddenly, a gate appeared before the woman. Out stepped Lord Ainz Ooal Gown. He quickly grasped the situation and saw it as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. He killed Broken only to revive him and kill him again. The incident was caught on video. 

@Broken Brilliance was killed. He was 

Image result for cocytus overlord

Cocytus. Although you may be an Area Guardian of the Great Tomb of Nazerick, you believe in fighting with honor and will not deceive others even if told to by Lord Ainz. As such, you have rebelled against him this game. You are accorded the following abilities 

Master Warrior: With four arms, you have the ability to master any weapon in battle. Accordingly, you may use an item regardless of class restriction. 

Mortician - Once per night, you may investigate a player who has died. You will learn that player's character, class, strength, weakness, role, and whether he was carrying an items when he died. 

Your Class is Demon. Your Attribute is Fire. Your Weakness is the Darkness Element. 

You are a member of the Kingdom (town) and win when it is no longer possible for other factions to do so. 

DAY 3 STARTS NOW AND WILL END ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 AT 6:00 P.M. 

2k19    344

I'm expecting a lot of mechanical info to be cleared up today, LA until we get some more information from the biggest actors.

+Jazz    5410

vote soph

+Jazz    5410

pleasantly surprised to be alive today

2k19    344

Paranoia about a watcher? Still weird if scum Soph is dead to rights, but we'll see what his magical role is soon enough.

Faint    5942
45 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

Very interesting kill there 

My thoughts also, killing BB there is weird af

Faint    5942

I mean I'm going back through BBs posts but he literally suspected everyone lol:')

Faint    5942
45 minutes ago, 2k19 said:

Paranoia about a watcher? Still weird if scum Soph is dead to rights, but we'll see what his magical role is soon enough.

Yeah but then why kill bb over confirmed town mba when bb said he literally has a 1 shot watcher item hes using on jazz? And jazz evidently healing malcolm

2k19    344
1 minute ago, Faint said:

Yeah but then why kill bb over confirmed town mba when bb said he literally has a 1 shot watcher item hes using on jazz? And jazz evidently healing malcolm

Because Jazz may protect either MBA or Malcolm and they didn't want two saves to occur?

Faint    5942
3 minutes ago, 2k19 said:

Because Jazz may protect either MBA or Malcolm and they didn't want two saves to occur?

I mean I guess, that's some weird ass thinking though as chance to kill either the healer (even if being watched) or the confirmed town or a malcolm with superpowers should trump that in my mind

Also can someone explain the case on soph? Yesterday his claim was weird but malcolm said he was confirmed scum. @Malcolm can u elaborate bb? 

+Jazz    5410

Malcolm is not confirmed town by any means fyi

+Jazz    5410

I’m trying to figure out if I should talk about the game or just wait for soph 

+Jazz    5410

Oh haz is 99% scum too don’t forget. He played that day like the lynch didn’t matter to him

• Haha 1

2k19    344
Just now, Jazz said:

Oh haz is 99% scum too don’t forget. He played that day like the lynch didn’t matter to him

I dunno, can you really blame him? The options weren't that exciting. I just got confirmation bias'ed into thinking I was smart at the end of the day which is why I had more of an opinion.

• Pride 1

2k19    344

@Malcolm Unrelated but can I know the context for the video you posted yesterday? I feel left out.