Francis J Underwood

Overlord Mafia Day 4 - All According To Plan

Faint    5941
1 minute ago, 2k19 said:

Damn... taking the heat off Tyranno d1 was so wrong. I underestimated him.

I mean you only took the heat off him by opening terribly yourself it certainly wasnt intentional 

2k19    344
Just now, Faint said:

I mean you only took the heat off him by opening terribly yourself it certainly wasnt intentional 

I unquestionably TRed him and told people not to lynch him, more what I meant. I switched my own vote off of him. I'm not that conceited to think I control the entire day.

2k19    344
10 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Claim I'm the real tracker and 2k visited mba n1 and n2 Hazmah visited Antag and BB

So you're claiming you

1) randomly picked both scum to track, and they alternated who did the NK

and 2) you didn't out me on MBA yesterday? Why?

Just now, 2k19 said:

So you're claiming you

1) randomly picked both scum to track, and they alternated who did the NK

and 2) you didn't out me on MBA yesterday? Why?

I assumed u could be the doc and didn't want to claim and end up outing our doc. And I got lucky

2k19    344

Here's why Tyranno's claim is impossible:

Antag claimed I was town, so the possibilities are:

1) There's a 4-person scum team with Antag, hazmah, rei, and myself. Antag and I faked cop reports from Hazmah. This is impossible for several reasons i.e. hazmah visiting Antag in his own claimed report.

or:

2) hazmah and I are scum and hazmah has an ability to send fake reports to people. This would mean that hazmah decided not to use it n1 but instead have me pretend to get it, and then n2 he decides to actually use it on a random towny to say that I'm town. It's hypothetically not impossible but it'd be a mastermind play that assumes every single thing goes right and falls into place like this.

Also the improbable fact that Tyranno tracked both scum...

2k19    344
Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I assumed u could be the doc and didn't want to claim and end up outing our doc. And I got lucky

Even after Jazz claimed doc?

Just now, 2k19 said:

Even after Jazz claimed doc?

Wait he did? I sincerely missed that claim. If I'd seen it I'd have already been going for ur lynch.

2k19    344

To reiterate, here are the claims today:

Sophocles claims cop who green scanned mba n1 and red scanned hazmah n2

hazmah CCs as some sort of cop role that gives cop reports to other players, giving me a green check on slickz and giving antag a green check on myself

I back up hazmah's claim by claiming tracker who followed hazmah both nights and saw who he visited each time. This was breadcrumbed because I stated that I knew someone visited both me and slick d1, as well as me asking Antag what report he got before he even claimed it/before hazmah claimed.

Tyranno claims tracker who tracked me to the kill yesterday despite not claiming it d1 after doc outed and tracked hazmah to the kill today

I will end this post by adding my interpretation of events:

6 minutes ago, 2k19 said:

Here's why Tyranno's claim is impossible:

Antag claimed I was town, so the possibilities are:

1) There's a 4-person scum team with Antag, hazmah, rei, and myself. Antag and I faked cop reports from Hazmah. This is impossible for several reasons i.e. hazmah visiting Antag in his own claimed report.

or:

2) hazmah and I are scum and hazmah has an ability to send fake reports to people. This would mean that hazmah decided not to use it n1 but instead have me pretend to get it, and then n2 he decides to actually use it on a random towny to say that I'm town. It's hypothetically not impossible but it'd be a mastermind play that assumes every single thing goes right and falls into place like this.

Also the improbable fact that Tyranno tracked both scum...

On 9/8/2019 at 4:58 PM, Jazz said:

got it malcolm dont worry

this big fat heal is coming your way :cool:

Ah ic he claimed near EoD. I wasn't in the thread at the time he posted it and somehow I missed it when I was scanning through. 

2k19    344

He claimed it in the middle of the day. You'd think someone interested in solving the game would be reading it.

2k19    344
On 9/7/2019 at 1:18 PM, hazmah said:

I am here. So JC is claiming a cop role when it's revealed that a cop role is already present with the slickz interaction? FOS 

Also, here's a mega softclaim from hazmah on d2

2 minutes ago, 2k19 said:

He claimed it in the middle of the day. You'd think someone interested in solving the game would be reading it.

He made an additional post besides that one 2 min. b4 EoD?

2k19    344

The latter half of the day was mechanics solving with Jazz claiming he saved MBA and him implying that Malcolm was a watcher who saw Soph on the kill. It was a major point. You're basically just admitting to not reading the day before you picked your night action.

1 minute ago, 2k19 said:

The latter half of the day was mechanics solving with Jazz claiming he saved MBA and him implying that Malcolm was a watcher who saw Soph on the kill. It was a major point. You're basically just admitting to not reading the day before you picked your night action.

Yes yes I am claiming that. I felt pressure to get my action in on time. Would u rather I send in a only partially informed action or no action at all?

2k19    344

I'm thinking I'd prefer if scum didn't send a kill

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Claim I'm the real tracker and 2k visited mba n1 and n2 Hazmah visited Antag and BB

well the game is over I guess

soph -> tyranno (-> hazmah if tyranno is tracker) ez game ez life

Faint    5941

W I l d g a m e

On 9/3/2019 at 4:15 PM, TheGoldenTyranno said:

As long as you're a member of the kingdom I'll follow you to the ends of the Earth

I may be stupid but I'm stupid town. How did I know town's flavor from d1. My play is also consistent with with my tracks. I went down hard on 2k d1 and even though I pulled off I felt the need to track them and get some extra clarity. Then the next day I scum read Hazmah along with Malcolm and Faint

CLAIM 2 If I track a player whose targeting more than one player that player turns vanilla.  If we lynch Hazmah he'll flip vanilla and I'll be vindicated.

hazmah    94
2 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

CLAIM 2 If I track a player whose targeting more than one player that player turns vanilla.  If we lynch Hazmah he'll flip vanilla and I'll be vindicated.

Bro just stop even trying at this point. Might be the biggest reach I’ve ever seen

1 minute ago, hazmah said:

Bro just stop even trying at this point. Might be the biggest reach I’ve ever seen

BRO u stop trying because you WILL flip scum