Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

BRO u stop trying because you WILL flip scum

You just said I’d flip vanilla town...

Just now, hazmah said:

You just said I’d flip vanilla town...

You would IF u where town

hazmah    59
12 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

CLAIM 2 If I track a player whose targeting more than one player that player turns vanilla.  If we lynch Hazmah he'll flip vanilla and I'll be vindicated.

Vanilla scum or vanilla town?

Just now, hazmah said:

Vanilla scum or vanilla town?

My track saw u visit BB ur scum

hazmah    59
Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

My track saw u visit BB ur scum

Re-read what I said. Would I flip vanilla scum or vanilla town?

Just now, hazmah said:

Re-read what I said. Would I flip vanilla scum or vanilla town?

Vanilla Scum unless something silly is going on and someone gave me a false signal that u visited BB and Soph is lying on the red check.

I vanillaize anyone regardless of alignment who has visited more than one player that night.

I suppose it's possible for 2 Trackers to coexist but that means if one or 2 of u are town scum has been scrambling my yracks. hoping I mislead town but if at least one of mine has been scrambled we can't trust anyone's.

hazmah    59

So let me get the stories right.

The two most scummiest players in the game (soph and tyranno) both apparently have investigative abilities that they conveniently use to push the next most scum-read player (myself), thus attempting to form a train mislynch.

Then Tyranno goes on to further claim a janitor-esque role, which “vanilla-izes” someone as well as watching them. This ability so far can only affect myself, the one person they’re trying to conveniently push a lynch on. 

In addition, Tyranno then tries to cover his ass up with this: 

12 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Vanilla Scum unless something silly is going on and someone gave me a false signal that u visited BB and Soph is lying on the red check.

And this:

3 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I suppose it's possible for 2 Trackers to coexist but that means if one or 2 of u are town scum has been scrambling my yracks. hoping I mislead town but if at least one of mine has been scrambled we can't trust anyone's.

So you’re really trying to entertain the idea of a second tracker for town, who has the exact same abilities as you minus the vanilla-wipe? On top of that you post with absolute confidence that I’m scum but then you’re trying to justify your mis Lynch with a scum who’s “scrambling” your reads, which suggests you can’t be confident about your reads.  

hazmah    59

Now I don’t know about you lot, and I know this is going to sound insane because I am clearly, obviously, without question the scummiest scum to ever scum; but to me this might just, just maybe, be complete and utter horseshit. 

Dude is evidently trying to make a last ditch attempt to save himself and his scummate. He is very likely scum that has a janitor ability that wipes my ability out on death, and Soph is his partner. 

hazmah    59

Let me reiterate my last sentence actually. 

Tyranno is definitely scum, who very likely has a janitor ability, and Soph is definitely his partner.

Game is over. Vote Soph and win already.

Tell me why has Mr Hazmah here been wasting his power confirming his scummate twice?

You wanna know the truth guys? This game is multiball and me and Soph don't have a nk and we stumbled on the other team by mistake.

3 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

You wanna know the truth guys? This game is multiball and me and Soph don't have a nk and we stumbled on the other team by mistake.

I'm expecting an info roll claim from actual town any moment now

Lynch Hazmah guys if he flips vanilla town u can kill me and Soph

1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Tell me why has Mr Hazmah here been wasting his power confirming his scummate twice?

Or maybe my memory is wrong and Slickz got cleared. Coulda swore I remembered Slickz clearing 2k and that motivating me to reconsider him.

2k19    322
2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

???

Faint    5904

Soooo.... anyone up for meme killing @Jazz at this point for fun? Walking in a winter wunterland would be fitting for a Francis game ;)

Game is over imo tbh imo 

vote tyranno

Or soph tbh doesnt really matter

• Upvote 2
  • Pride 2

2k19    322

Because of the weird voting mechanics it's not very safe to do that, scum seems to be trying really hard to win this CC today so I'm really not sure what is gonna happen if we ML

And everyone is on Soph rather than Tyranno rn

Malcolm's Multi    1829

It was fun to hold it but I’ll just say so

soph never used his ability because he couldn’t use abilities either night