JC.

Get a Job Mafia Sign-Ups

»JC.    5322

This is an original setup (pls no steal) created by myself to ensure everyone has a bad time attempt to do something interesting. I am continuing to work on creating even one game where the town team does not have an overwhelming advantage in terms of roles, so we will see how it goes. I am hoping for at least 11 players, but can support as many as 21, so feel free to get other players back in here too.

Please feel free to use the sign-up threads to boast about how you are a Bay Area Engineer making 150k + stock or how you are living the carefree Student life while those corporate drones waste away in front of a computer all day at work, while you, the intellectual, waste away in front of a computer all day at home. As with everything else in society, players who self-report a higher income will be given the more interesting roles.*

Player List:

1. Jazz

2. Broken Brilliance

3. Malcolm
4. 2k19

5. BuildTheWalia

6. TheGoldenTyranno

7. Faint

8. rei

9. mba

10. Francis J Underwood

11. Hazmah

I'm not sure what to do for flavour right now. Could be anything from stocks to retirement or so on. I'll figure it out as I go. Standard rules apply (full claim, flips, ties will be no lynch). However, I am interested in thoughts on the following mechanic:

Unionize - The workers must band together if they want to usurp the CEOs. At the end of the day, if Majority has not been reached, no lynch will occur. The boss man's influence also prevents a simple majority from Hammering the day. The day will not end early unless some number of votes past majority are reached (this will vary by day. 3 player LyLo will end normally at 2 votes, but 13 players may need 9 votes to end the day early, for example).

I'm strongly leaning towards at least including the No Plurality Lynch clause here, but I am open to feedback. Please lmk what everyone thinks.

Sing-ups will last until we feel like it is time to close them. :^)

*not intended to be a factual statement

»JC.    5322
5 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Goblin Slayer for flavor

Not in rn

Did you have a date in mind?

flavour is definitely going to be work or money themed, just not sure on the specifics.

1 hour ago, JC. said:

flavour is definitely going to be work or money themed, just not sure on the specifics.

If money themed def go donald trump route

4 hours ago, JC. said:

No date in particular. If you need the number, ill play

+rei+    34990

in 

+rei+    34990

My friend's got a girlfriend man he hates that bitch

• Upvote 1

Faint    5963
1 hour ago, rei said:

My friend's got a girlfriend man he hates that bitch

My thoughts upon reading the title

+rei+    34990

i caught offspring live a few weeks ago thinking 'hey it'll be fun waiting for AOF to go on, i used to listen to them when i was a kid' and holy it was a fun set/show. So glad I was there

... that said man Dexter Holland got fat. Dude's 53 i'll give him a bit of a pass but was still jarring lol 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, rei said:

i caught offspring live a few weeks ago thinking 'hey it'll be fun waiting for AOF to go on, i used to listen to them when i was a kid' and holy it was a fun set/show. So glad I was there

... that said man Dexter Holland got fat. Dude's 53 i'll give him a bit of a pass but was still jarring lol 

He tells me every day

• Upvote 2

Faint    5963
4 hours ago, rei said:

Have you seen the guy from bowling for soup

+rei+    34990

no because they always sucked 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, rei said:

no because they always sucked 

im from witchita falls texas (lived there for 7 years) so I'm allowed to like them without judgement thanks