my bloody arcanine

Care Bears Mafia - Day 3

+Sophocles    3209

Yeah wew i'd definitely put myself in a dichotomy at that point with 0 votes on him

Just now, Sophocles said:

Yeah wew i'd definitely put myself in a dichotomy at that point with 0 votes on him

He came into the day with heat on him because he wuota sniped yestera. One of the ayers who wanted to kill him for it died last night (jazz). He gets caught lying in his accusation on me and then claims to excuse his lies. When hes pressed to claim the rest of his role he refuses.

like ffs 

dyachei    20
14 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

He came into the day with heat on him because he wuota sniped yestera. One of the ayers who wanted to kill him for it died last night (jazz). He gets caught lying in his accusation on me and then claims to excuse his lies. When hes pressed to claim the rest of his role he refuses.

like ffs 

because it's bad for town if he claims the rest of the role. you get that, right?

+Sophocles    3209
23 minutes ago, dyachei said:

what are your thoughts on tyranno, soph?

Getting a read on tyranno can be a bitch because he makes some really erratic plays as either alignment. His scumread on you was poorly motivated but then that wouldn't be that unusual for him.

what I really don't like from him 1) is that he voted you first today but then later committed himself hard to bb, as if he was sure bb was scum all the time from EoD to that post - even though i was already on bb all that time. 

2) he was willing to wait and see where things went after a red check but a minute after francis claims doc he's willing to vote hazmah.

+Sophocles    3209

Wait nm on my point 1, i misread tyranno's. I guess that reads more like town tyranno the way he switched votes.

dyachei    20
Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

No it isnt bad for town. Thats a bs to justify him being alive tomorrow

No, it really is bad for town.

Assume he has 2 random things left. Now if he were to claim a doc and (I dont really know what role sets you play with here) say a vig, it would be terrible for scum to know that because instead of just shooting him, they would likely RB or similar if they have that power. Which, considering the roles we're seeing, wouldn't be unlikely.

If instead they had more investigatives, it doesn't matter if they RB him because they'll kill him anyway.

basically it makes the choice on the scum's part easier. if they have a RB or JK it might be better to use that than to straight up kill them, depending on the powerset remaining.

all that claiming the other 2 roles here does is acquiesce to your demands. It's not going to make you think that hazmah is suddenly telling the truth, right? because from your perspective you're either a wolf that wants that info for your teammate(s) or you're a villager that's been wrongly accused by someone you think is scum.

dyachei    20

basically if they have something like a vig shot, it's better to keep it under wraps because they might get the shot off

dyachei    20

and if they don't, it's better to keep it under wraps so that scum think they do and waste their powers there instead of on other players than might have power roles

6 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

No it isnt bad for town. Thats a bs to justify him being alive tomorrow

If u die and come up town besides Haz who do you think is scum

26 minutes ago, dyachei said:

No, it really is bad for town.

Assume he has 2 random things left. Now if he were to claim a doc and (I dont really know what role sets you play with here) say a vig, it would be terrible for scum to know that because instead of just shooting him, they would likely RB or similar if they have that power. Which, considering the roles we're seeing, wouldn't be unlikely.

If instead they had more investigatives, it doesn't matter if they RB him because they'll kill him anyway.

basically it makes the choice on the scum's part easier. if they have a RB or JK it might be better to use that than to straight up kill them, depending on the powerset remaining.

all that claiming the other 2 roles here does is acquiesce to your demands. It's not going to make you think that hazmah is suddenly telling the truth, right? because from your perspective you're either a wolf that wants that info for your teammate(s) or you're a villager that's been wrongly accused by someone you think is scum.

No what it does is ensure he has credibility to push the kill through just like claiming at sod would have if he were real.

dyachei    20
1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

No what it does is ensure he has credibility to push the kill through just like claiming at sod would have if he were real.

claiming at SOD is a dumb play. I'm not sure why you think it's a good one

27 minutes ago, dyachei said:

basically if they have something like a vig shot, it's better to keep it under wraps because they might get the shot off

I want you to use your brain. If i am scum here, he does no matter what because he becomes confirmed town with a potential power right who killed scum? There is no world where he lives after that if i am scum. 

Just now, dyachei said:

claiming at SOD is a dumb play. I'm not sure why you think it's a good one

Youre wrong this. What’s dumb is what you have to believe he did if he were cop which is basically risk not pushing the kill through after alerting the entire scum team that he was cop. There’s no way he is that bad. 

Haz is scum

dyachei    20
Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

I want you to use your brain. If i am scum here, he does no matter what because he becomes confirmed town with a potential power right who killed scum? There is no world where he lives after that if i am scum. 

i've already explained this. It's not about the kill. It's about their other powers. Either you really don't get it OR you're scum that is pretending to not understand basic logic. For your sake, I hope you're scum

Just now, dyachei said:

i've already explained this. It's not about the kill. It's about their other powers. Either you really don't get it OR you're scum that is pretending to not understand basic logic. For your sake, I hope you're scum

There is no other power. He is going to fucking die before he can get it off in that world. What is so hard to understand about that. If he had a power that would go off, he has no reason to hide it

stop tunneling and turn on your brain

dyachei    20
2 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

There is no other power. He is going to fucking die before he can get it off in that world. What is so hard to understand about that. If he had a power that would go off, he has no reason to hide it

stop tunneling and turn on your brain

I'd like to ask you to do the same. Since I'm thinking about permutations of this and you're just screaming around in circles yelling loudly.

he has every reason to hide it if all the powers are investigative. Because the scum then know they don't have to block him. Whereas right now they have to assume he has kill power. Do you get it yet? It takes up more of their resources

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

I'd like to ask you to do the same. Since I'm thinking about permutations of this and you're just screaming around in circles yelling loudly.

he has every reason to hide it if all the powers are investigative. Because the scum then know they don't have to block him. Whereas right now they have to assume he has kill power. Do you get it yet? It takes up more of their resources

He has every reason to lie about this as scum. Youre literally looking for ways to jam the square peg into a round hole to fit the narrative you like best

dyachei    20
1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

He has every reason to lie about this as scum. Youre literally looking for ways to jam the square peg into a round hole to fit the narrative you like best

Nope. But I'm just gonna stop responding to you now. You've basically dug your own grave at this point imo.

+rei+    34892

I'm pretty sure I overtly accused hazmah myself and ate a bunch of half baked misunderstandings for it from them lol 

Unofficial Vote Count:

Francis - Haz, dyachei

BB - Soph, rei

TGT - Solstice

Hazmah - Francis, TGT

hazmah    121

Soph is also on the Francis lynch. 

@TheGoldenTyranno Are you finally going to actually play with some nuance or keep trying to sound “nice”?

I’ve given you the tools on how to play and encouraged you to do so, yet you still have yet to fully explain your stance on the obvious interaction between me and Francis. All you’ve done is post vote counts and questions that sound nice but don’t actually do anything. In other words, floating.

At first it was a case of me thinking you were simply being bad town, but it is definitely starting to look suspect now that you’ve thrown out a vote onto the counter-wagon against Francis with very minimal and very shit reasoning, and kept it on there whilst also not adding anything of worth to the current situation. It’s clear you’re trying to duck the situation. Now whether that is out of a scared town perspective or a scared mafia perspective is yet to be seen, but you are doing yourself no favours by playing the way you are right now.

Stop being scared and play the game.