methos

october 2019 version of Chaos Cotrol

methos    12

Hi everyone . With the Oct. 2019 ban list removing Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End from the list completely & Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning being unlimited also . Plus with the release of Duel Devastator & some of the cards in it , I ' m trying to come up with a working versionof Chaos Control . I would like to ask for help with it . Or even if antone thinks that it ' s feasable to build . Thanx for the input .

3 hours ago, methos said:

Hi everyone . With the Oct. 2019 ban list removing Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End from the list completely & Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning being unlimited also . Plus with the release of Duel Devastator & some of the cards in it , I ' m trying to come up with a working versionof Chaos Control . I would like to ask for help with it . Or even if antone thinks that it ' s feasable to build . Thanx for the input .

Just play Thunder Dragon lol

2k19    345

You can play CED in a modified version of Herman Hansson's thunder link deck from London, but Levianeer outclasses BLS in said deck. BLS doesn't really do enough anymore.