Jazz

Forged in Chaos Mafia - Day 9

Brandis72    40
On 19/10/2019 at 10:09 AM, SageRhapsody said:

Hi I'm vanilla town. The only reason I'm making this (useless) claim is to drive home the fact that I'm planning on being pretty passive early on due to two facts:

1) I haven't played mafia in so long and I feel pretty rusty

2) I'm working the whole weekend so I won't have much time to really go ham as I usually do early on

Compounded with being vanilla town, that means that I have no real pressure to try all that hard day 1, until more info is presented, or someone actually brings up some substantial theories. 

Reuw

This could either be a blunder or scum, but either way I really, really don't like it.

Unvote Walia

Vote Sage

Brandis72    40

TGT claimed weak doc with non-consecutive self heal (and that can only protect targets that *stay at home*).

Brandis72    40

That's a pretty complex role to make up on the spot, don't you think? (especially considering the player in question is known to be mediocre)

He even specifies the flavor name, which, judging from the fact he doesn't know anything about FiC, further makes him look like blundering town rather than scum.

+rei+    35034
16 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Who claimed doc?

tyrano did... after i had already voted him so no idea what the fuck hazmah is on about 

+rei+    35034

i just want him to explain his contradiction 

Woawa    11
10 hours ago, Dick van Dyke said:

vote woawa tbh

classic omgus, please elaborate cam

12 minutes ago, rei said:

tyrano did... after i had already voted him so no idea what the fuck hazmah is on about 

So let me get this right . . . You want to kill an unccd doc and potentially the only role that can save you from dying if you are town rather than give him a day and forcing him to heal you (because if you die he's dead)?

Yep that makes sense. 

+rei+    35034
4 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

So let me get this right . . . You want to kill an unccd doc and potentially the only role that can save you from dying if you are town rather than give him a day and forcing him to heal you (because if you die he's dead)?

Yep that makes sense. 

i want to keep pressure on a player that has been consistantly not making sense until he explains why 

you just completely missed the point of 'I voted him before he claimed' 

10 minutes ago, rei said:

i want to keep pressure on a player that has been consistantly not making sense until he explains why 

you just completely missed the point of 'I voted him before he claimed' 

Your votes still there no? (no idea. I really am asking)

As to pressure, if you're pressuring him for not making sense, then we've tried that for five years and he still doesn't make sense so its a fruitless effort imo. 

52 minutes ago, Brandis72 said:

That's a pretty complex role to make up on the spot, don't you think? (especially considering the player in question is known to be mediocre)

He even specifies the flavor name, which, judging from the fact he doesn't know anything about FiC, further makes him look like blundering town rather than scum.

FOS
that is stupid wifom

if anything, dgz should beware never to trust claims

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35034
24 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Your votes still there no? (no idea. I really am asking)

As to pressure, if you're pressuring him for not making sense, then we've tried that for five years and he still doesn't make sense so its a fruitless effort imo. 

I just want him to at least kind of explain a massive inconsistency 

+Silver    1012

Yeah after reading all this I def wanna kill groovy tony or broken. Broken not as much cuz I feel he did make a mediocre reason to lynch tyranny. 

+Silver    1012

TGT I feel was just targeted for making semi decent posts but was spun on him 

+Silver    1012

Also it could be some of the inactives but for now I’m just gunna vote and back read everything again tommorow.