DVD/Cameron - (1) Woawa

groovytony - (1) Walia

Woawa - (1) DVD/Cameron

n/v: Pure, Sage, Shade

Me if I dont post more in like the next 10 minutes

773 202 LUNA    2908

there's one more hour right, 5 pm eastern = 4 pm central and it's 2:55 here

+Sophocles    3239

Silver's a red herring imo, he deserves to die for those posts but it's not indicative of either alignment - that's a terrible play regardless if you're town or scum. I feel like we can wait and see on him

don't mind a rei lynch either, keeping his vote on tgt that long then swapping to silver when the votes come in doesn't sit well with me, feels like his previous scumgames

hazmah    129
1 minute ago, Sophocles said:

A) It is solving the game, Sage is exhibiting ant-town behaviour by choosing not to play. Your point seems to be more about 'don't kill new players' as opposed to actual scumhunting.

For all intents and purposes, silver to me is a new player who's only difference from an actual new player is the amount of posts he's made. I don't care about not lynching new playes, I care about there being a substantial basis to form the lynch off of, because of a time-limit. Voting groovy for being an idiot is not strong enough reasoning.

As for Sage, cool he's not playing. I can name other players who haven't played, such as Diana, such as Cameron. It's a poor reasoning, and is equivalent to a shot in the dark. The only thing that maybe slightly edges Sage, is he came up with a proactive excuse, but compare that to Silver who contradicted himself and thus actively tried to mislynch the uncc'd doc? How is sage even in the equation.

1 minute ago, Sophocles said:

B) In what world could 'random shots in the dark, rather than actively trying to solve the game' good?

The core approach to the game doesn't change just because new faces are playing, you just need to adjust your reads a bit

I don't know what the first sentence is supposed to mean, but I'll address the second. Due to the influx of new players, town has a much higher percentage of noobs/badplayers/floaters. Scum also has a higher percentage of noobs, but they suffer significantly less because they are not trying to further gamestate and solve the game, they can stagnate discussion/mislead it and they're in a good position, as well as the fact they can actively communicate. As a result, if we waste time, as killing floaters/idiot would do, then the good players will be killed off, and scum will easily be able to take advantage and control of the gamestate easily. It's very simple logic.

+Jazz    5483

Vote Count:
rei - (4) Frank, TGT, MBA, Moxies
Sage - (4) Diana, auri, Soph, Brandis
TGT - (3) Tony, Death, Silver
Silver - (3) haz, rei, Malcolm
Tony - (1) Walia
Dick - (1) Woawa
Woawa - (1) Dick

Not Voting: (4) Broken, Pure, Sage, Shade

hazmah    129
4 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Silver's a red herring imo, he deserves to die for those posts but it's not indicative of either alignment - that's a terrible play regardless if you're town or scum. I feel like we can wait and see on him

don't mind a rei lynch either, keeping his vote on tgt that long then swapping to silver when the votes come in doesn't sit well with me, feels like his previous scumgames

Alright this just smells like a partnership to me.

1) Silver is not a red-herring. It is a bad play regardless, but it has no motive if he's town. If you're town, why the fuck do you call someone town, then try to kill them whilst they're claimed doc. There is no reason. If you're scum, you attempt to mislynch the doc/easy town. It is a bad play regardless, but there is motive if scum. That is the reason why that play is scummy. 

2) rei's responses have felt like towny respones to me, and also do you think there is a world where rei trades himself for tyranno? 

hazmah    129

The fact that you're defending Silver here, whilst actively trying to mislynch Sage, when silver has played worse of the two, is suggestive of scum. The fact that you're also trying to nudge a mislynch onto rei here, who is one of the best town players, for very weak reasons, is also suggestive of scum.

Very much FOS Sophocles

+Silver    1012

I’m not confirming anybody town btw, that’s just a mistake. I’m just saying that killing tyranno would def help with info as far as who is who. Fact that people keep bouncing around in votes makes me think ur either bad or your trying to catch the scum train

+Silver    1012

Honestly that post by hazmah if anything serves to protect rei moreso trying to find the logic into why they made that post. Nice scum team btw 

7 minutes ago, hazmah said:

Alright this just smells like a partnership to me.

1) Silver is not a red-herring. It is a bad play regardless, but it has no motive if he's town. If you're town, why the fuck do you call someone town, then try to kill them whilst they're claimed doc. There is no reason. If you're scum, you attempt to mislynch the doc/easy town. It is a bad play regardless, but there is motive if scum. That is the reason why that play is scummy. 

2) rei's responses have felt like towny respones to me, and also do you think there is a world where rei trades himself for tyranno? 

hazmah    129
4 minutes ago, Silver said:

I’m not confirming anybody town btw, that’s just a mistake. I’m just saying that killing tyranno would def help with info as far as who is who. Fact that people keep bouncing around in votes makes me think ur either bad or your trying to catch the scum train

This is not a solid defense. I don't even understand what this is supposed to mean. Are you suggesting that you want to kill Tyranno there for info, despite the fact that you thought he was town, and he was the unc'dd doc? 

+Sophocles    3239
9 minutes ago, hazmah said:

As for Sage, cool he's not playing. I can name other players who haven't played, such as Diana, such as Cameron. It's a poor reasoning, and is equivalent to a shot in the dark. The only thing that maybe slightly edges Sage, is he came up with a proactive excuse, but compare that to Silver who contradicted himself and thus actively tried to mislynch the uncc'd doc? How is sage even in the equation.

yeah I'm not just voting sage because he's not playing actively. Go back and read their posts and tell me that's town motivation. I'm not going to spend time analysing people who aren't even going to meet quota, as opposed to sage who posted a bunch of posts at the start of the day then dipped.

12 minutes ago, hazmah said:

I don't know what the first sentence is supposed to mean

I'm literally quoting you, so you tell me what 'shots in the dark can be good' means.

10 minutes ago, hazmah said:

Your 2nd point directly contradicts your 1st point - if scum wouldn't trade himself for tyranno, why would a scum silver do it that blatantly? I grant that the motive point is fair.

I'm not saying that rei was 'trading himself' for tyranno anyway, that's obviously a bad play. I think it's more likely rei just didn't know where to go after his tyranno wagon was not a viable vote anymore and hitched on the first good opportunity that was going somewhere.

+Sophocles    3239
9 minutes ago, Silver said:

ok nm he's scum lol

unvote vote silver

+Jazz    5483

Quota Count:

Made - (18) auri, Brandis, Broken, Diana, Death, Frank, haz, Malcolm, MBA, Moxies, rei, Soph, TGT, Tony, Sage, Silver, Walia, Woawa

Under - (3) Dick, Pure, Shade

+Jazz    5483

Announcement #1: Do not edit your posts!
Announcment #2: I forgot to mention this, but tied lynches are decided by RNG!
Announcement #3: There are only 30 minutes left in the Day!

ePU6bO5.png

+Sophocles    3239

Vote Count:
rei - (4) Frank, TGT, MBA, Moxies

Silver - (4) haz, rei, Malcolm, Soph
Sage - (3) Diana, auri, Brandis
TGT - (3) Tony, Death, Silver
Tony - (1) Walia
Dick - (1) Woawa
Woawa - (1) Dick

Not Voting: (4) Broken, Pure, Sage, Shade

If silver is scum then color me surprised. /s

I'm not sure on it so I'll hold off on switching to him but we'll see in due time

Woawa    11

dont worry ill switch over, i know enough to recognize sketchy shit.  cameron i only voted you in an attempt to make you actually play tbh

unvote vote silver

+Silver    1012

Unvote 

Vote rei

don’t see how me explaining my logic but you guys twist it to make it seem I’m scum would make sense unless you are legit scum 

Just now, Silver said:

Unvote 

Vote rei

don’t see how me explaining my logic but you guys twist it to make it seem I’m scum would make sense unless you are legit scum 

no

Vote silver

2 minutes ago, Silver said:

Unvote 

Vote rei

Well, Im only going off the little bit of stuff Ive kept up with, but everyone acting highly sus at the present moment