Jump to content
Jazz

Forged in Chaos Mafia - Day 9

Recommended Posts

Moxies    12

both she should be voted out just cause she was the creator of the flavour role lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Di4na    70
4 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

hi lynch me day 1 or you're scum

Vote SageRhapsody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Moxies said:

both she should be voted out just cause she was the creator of the flavour role lmao

I'm missing so much context. What is Diana like? What's the meme here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moxies    12

she played a bad player 30x to get really good cards and dodged playing others now she has a killer deck and is the highest elo on the server essentially shes a booster and farmer. perfect scum materiel  

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Di4na    70

Context of meme: People got salty in the Forged discord because until I owned a complete deck I picked fights where I stood a chance of winning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroovyTony    0

Diana likes to say she had her machine deck before she farmed. She also likes to say she played somebody new to "stand a chance". The story isnt adding up!
Vote Diana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Di4na    70
On 4/17/2017 at 2:44 PM, PSK said:

You may not single out another player to victimize for reasons beyond the scope of the game (ie. personal dislike, grudge from past games, etc).

modkill tony plz <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandis72    40

People got salty in the Forged discord because until I owned a complete deck I picked fights where I stood a chance of winning.

Blue-bloods with more participation points got salty in the Forged discord because both before and after I built the best deck I ravenously farmed my crops, grinning as the loop continued to spiral into even more chips (for both the consenting participants)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GroovyTony said:

Diana likes to say she had her machine deck before she farmed. She also likes to say she played somebody new to "stand a chance". The story isnt adding up!
Vote Diana

I'm getting a town vibe off this post mainly because they failed to bold their vote. I feel like if they where scum their teammates would have cleared that up b4 they posted. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroovyTony    0
Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I'm getting a town vibe off this post mainly because they failed to bold their vote. I feel like if they where scum their teammates would have cleared that up b4 they posted. 

Im just the average fog player who complains about everything

Confirmed town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Di4na    70

For the record, I'm completely new to forum-based Mafia and have more or less no idea what I'm doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroovyTony    0
1 minute ago, Di4na said:

For the record, I'm completely new to forum-based Mafia and have more or less no idea what I'm doing.

Creating plausible deniability after someone points out i dont have any experience. The suspicion keeps growing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Di4na    70
1 minute ago, GroovyTony said:

Creating plausible deniability after someone points out i dont have any experience. The suspicion keeps growing!

Says the one using a grudge from outside the game to try and get me lynched. Looks scummy to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Di4na    70

Moxies too. I thought we were supposed to *not* target people based on out-of-game decisions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moxies    12

i agree with diana i literally have no idea whats going on on this forum other than post 5 times and talk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroovyTony    0
3 minutes ago, Di4na said:

Says the one using a grudge from outside the game to try and get me lynched. Looks scummy to me.

Whos using out of game decisions? I'm saying that your fundamentals are skewed how can we trust you in the game? Youve said you had the machina deck before boosting, now you say you "played to your level". Now you're trying to get two people modkilled while creating plausible deniability! Thats shady!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Di4na    70
Just now, GroovyTony said:

Whos using out of game decisions? I'm saying that your fundamentals are skewed how can we trust you in the game? Youve said you had the machina deck before boosting, now you say you "played to your level". Now you're trying to get two people modkilled while creating plausible deniability! Thats shady!

You try playing DD Machines without Dress or Duality against the best decks, see how well it works out for you. This joke was old a week ago and I'm sick of hearing about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Jazz    5538

Vote Count:

Moxies - (1) Broken

rei - (1) Soph

Malcolm - (1) TGT

Soph - (1) Frank

Woawa - (1) Haz

Walia - (1) Brandis

Diana - (1) Tony

Sage - (1) Diana

Not Voting: auri, Cameron, Death, Malcolm, MBA, Pure, rei, Sage, Shade, Silver, Walia, Woawa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moxies    12

how da fuq did i get a vote im a randy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
773 202 LUNA    2908
1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I'm getting a town vibe off this post mainly because they failed to bold their vote. I feel like if they where scum their teammates would have cleared that up b4 they posted. 

that's a bit of a stretch, don't you think

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aurirevoir said:

that's a bit of a stretch, don't you think

Idk I guess I could be wrong but I would have figured the bases would have been covered in the QT 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woawa    11

ooo if thats the logic then i will make a claim and then not bold it so i dont draw suspicion :)) 

 

vote: cameron  

 

for being suspiciously quiet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Jazz    5538

Announcement: please bold your votes so I can see them. Otherwise, I have to fix your posts for you and I am not about that life!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
773 202 LUNA    2908

Most dgz quicktopics I've seen/experienced haven't had helicoptering or proofreading others' posts, they're pretty much filler in the early game

 

non-bolded votes don't indicate alignment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×