Jazz

Forged in Chaos Mafia - Day 9

hazmah    129

Oh fuck he claimed dress. Got to reread Thread. Ignore previous message

SageRhapsody    334

Oh also, if MBA really was town, would he not tell us he had a bulletproof vest and not to waste our vig shot? 

Since we literally ended up voting on it in plain view, he had to have known. If he was town, and we were all assuming the vig shot was a town shot, I think he should have claimed vest to save us that shot right? But he didn't, he just wordlessly let himself get shot, iirc.

SageRhapsody    334

Like I can't really think of why he wouldn't claim it if it lets us counter wagon Walia like some of us wanted to

BuildTheWalia    285
2 minutes ago, hazmah said:

Oh fuck he claimed dress. Got to reread Thread. Ignore previous message

JC made the point that if flacko is telling the truth then Soph was probably the one who gave mba that card (1-shot bp)

fuckfiend    2183

wtf yall don't read? i been claimed dress. this is your town? thanks.

fuckfiend    2183

well mba had to sub out 4 me right. + also he sucks and i don't. he left me in the worst position

Brandis72    40
2 hours ago, Woawa said:

haz i picked dya because rei flipped town and was suspicious of dya.  pretty much end of story there.  i agree with lynching MBA/flacko over dya, because it is the safer plan for dealing with my claim.  (go for real lynches over mislynching just for a claimed gamble)

Why is it that so many people argue that dya is scum because rei flipped town (while suspecting dya) when dya took a significant and unnecessary risk defending rei, who at the time seemed like obvious scum and was in the process of getting lynched (I'd be extremely surprised if scum team would ok this high risk low reward gambit; this really, really looks like town)?

• Upvote 1

Brandis72    40

Walia, despite being floaty and someone that I suspected earlier of being scum, is so far making plays and posting opinions that on average benefit town.

+Jazz    5487

Vote Count:

flacko - (5) Walia, Woawa, auri, JC, Sage

Dyachei - (2) Faint, flacko

Walia - (1) TGT

Not Voting: (5) audio, Brandis, Dyachei, haz, Moxies

Brandis72    40

As for Aurirevoir, I will confirm that I received the Insect Knight (and that they are almost certainly the fruit vendor they claim to be).

My next post will go over my previous and current opinions on them.

+Jazz    5487

Quota Count:
Made - (13) audio, auri, Brandis, Dyachei, Faint, flacko, haz, JC, Moxies, Sage, TGT, Walia, Woawa
Under - (0)

8hAtI1u.png

+Jazz    5487

1 hour and 7 minutes remaining.

»JC.    5276
10 minutes ago, Flacko said:

well mba had to sub out 4 me right. + also he sucks and i don't. he left me in the worst position

yeah subbing in for scum with a lot of heat sure sucks doesnt it

but don't worry you're really redeeming yourself with just tossing a vote for the counterwagon and complaining about the situation

»JC.    5276

fairly confident mba/flacko were/are intentionally not posting to avoid giving away info

»JC.    5276

you could have tried to play the game, y'know

you still have an hour! do your best!!

fuckfiend    2183

dumb ass mafia player at least my pursuits can be redeemed in the first place. this game is for clowns...

• Wow 1

fuckfiend    2183

ok hold on i have my good little hour 1 sec hmmm

24 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

Oh also, if MBA really was town, would he not tell us he had a bulletproof vest and not to waste our vig shot? 

Since we literally ended up voting on it in plain view, he had to have known. If he was town, and we were all assuming the vig shot was a town shot, I think he should have claimed vest to save us that shot right? But he didn't, he just wordlessly let himself get shot, iirc.

I'm pretty sure he was awol when he got subbed out and never made qouta so not nessarly.

fuckfiend    2183

walias attempt to swing hazmah back to killing me sucks cuz he just gives us information we already have but just the part that makes him feel right. the arguments abt the cards r kinda shitty = ur not considering the bad powers xoxo

Unvote. Vote Dya. Can we please not lunch the player who has a mechanically valid reason for not dying by Vig which can be confirmed when the negative side effect shows up.

• Confused 1

SageRhapsody    334

Oh right. Fuck. 

I guess my logic hinges on if he was actually busy or just floating to avoid having to explain himself

fuckfiend    2183

ez win where's my mafia god title

hazmah    129

What a stupid reason tyranny as we have no idea what that effect is. Dress doesn’t have a “mon does at end of turn”, it just loses atk for that turn. Could easily be that flackos vote doesn’t mean anything. 

it also makes little sense from a scum circumstance to give a protection card like dress to anyone but scum, so that’s your valid reason why he had protection. 

»JC.    5276
1 minute ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Unvote. Vote Dya. Can we please not lunch the player who has a mechanically valid reason for not dying by Vig which can be confirmed when the negative side effect shows up.

What?

Dress may have been used; I agree with this.

Using Dress does not confirm Flacko as town, because Soph could have given the card to anyone, including his teammate.

Flacko is not scum for not dying to the vig. This logic completely ignores that the reason we wanted to vig Flacko was because we already thought they were scum.