Jazz

Forged in Chaos Mafia - Day 9

SageRhapsody    401

vote woawa

Let's kill this guy and see how he flips. Regardless I don't love the idea of a rogue vig running around. Even if I was still pretty sure he's town (which is gradually going down the more he posts), logistically, him dying before he can vig is mathematically better. His scum vig hurts us a lot more than his town vig would help us, even hypothetically, since we don't even have a good second kill target figured out. 

woawa if you're really town I suggest you dig deep to contribute something meaningful just so you don't end up having your life thrown away. 

SageRhapsody    401
1 hour ago, BuildTheWalia said:

I would suggest moxies or auri

moxies i sorta get but why auri? seems more like town mvp atm.

Also why gloss over scuzzie? We all already suspected brandis and he's just trolling the game right now since he obviously doesn't care. 

+scuzzlebutt    23567
52 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

woawa you're reading more desperate everytime attention shifts to you. I know you're new but that's a massive scumtell. Stop freaking out and just work to actually contribute or your lynch will just start looking more attractive

agreed, the posts from earlier today read a lot like a last member of scum doing everything possible to prevent the game from being lost

+scuzzlebutt    23567

didn't see sages vote. im down. vote woawa

Moxies    12

i will not make the same mistake i made with tgt Vote Woawa

+Jazz    5539

That was majority. Day is over, no more posting.

• Confused 1

+Jazz    5539

Final Vote Count:

Woawa - (4) auri, Sage, scuzz, Moxies

Not Voting - (3) Dyachei, Walia, Woawa

Wow, that was quick! Caught the host a little off guard. ;)

lXol5ST.png

@Woawa was lynched. He was:

Livd - Gambler

VwgDqSH.png

You are a perennial risk-taker who is likely on the spectrum. Like any good Forged Player, even when you're wrong you think you're still right. Each night, you may submit a guess at who you think will be lynched during the next phase. If you are correct, you will receive a 1-Shot Vigilante ability.

You are a Forged Player (town) and you win the game when all the Boosters (mafia) are dead.

Night 7 begins now and ends in about 13 hours (accelerated to maintain the same start time) at 9AM EDT on Monday, November 4th. Please send me your night actions ASAP.

t2lmTms.png

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

+Jazz    5539

Processing bids takes a few seconds. Please wait...

This shit just got real real. They actually went ahead and killed MerchBot. Fuck.

6wxPpEV.png

@aurirevoir was killed. He was:

MerchBot - Card Vendor

el6XErJ.png%22%20width=%22159%22%3E

You love managing player inventories and giving away shit for free and you never complain about it. Each night, you may visit another player and gift them a random common card. These cards have no effects: (1) Bokoichi the Freightening Car, (2) Elemental HERO - Sparkman, (3) Gemini Elf, (4) Luster Dragon, (5) Mad Dog of Darkness, (6) Zombino, (7) Dunames Dark Witch, (8) Insect Knight, (9) Jerry Beans Man.

You are a Forged Player (town) and you win the game when all the Boosters (mafia) are dead.

Good morning, Forged Players, the game thread is now open!

azUQ9l5.png

+Jazz    5539

Day 8 begins now and ends in about 32 hours at 5 PM EDT on Tuesday, November 5th.

There are 5 players still alive. Majority is 3.

+scuzzlebutt    23567

vote moxies

+scuzzlebutt    23567

quota is a silly rule

SageRhapsody    401
16 hours ago, scuzzlebutt said:

didn't see sages vote. im down. vote woawa

16 hours ago, Moxies said:

i will not make the same mistake i made with tgt Vote Woawa

Why hammer/vote to open hammering so early in the day? 

Moxies    12

ive stated im town and my ability and what it does, however im ok with being mislynched we still have another chance tmo to win so carry on if thats the play

Moxies    12

as to why i got rid of woawa ill be honest i didnt know that was majority and would end the day instantly or i wouldnt have done it

Moxies    12

i also dont understand how we all thought brandis was scum then he switches to scuzzle makes a few troll posts and next thikng we know were going a different direction

+Jazz    5539

Vote Count:

Moxies - (1) scuzz

Not Voting - (4) Dyachei, Moxies, Sage, Walia

dyachei    20
9 minutes ago, Moxies said:

i also dont understand how we all thought brandis was scum then he switches to scuzzle makes a few troll posts and next thikng we know were going a different direction

I thought brandis' posts right before they subbed out due to activity were better than they had been

SageRhapsody    401
51 minutes ago, dyachei said:

I thought brandis' posts right before they subbed out due to activity were better than they had been

Stop saying vague shit, and actually try to solve the game or die. 

SageRhapsody    401
1 hour ago, dyachei said:

I think Moxies looks the worst of the remaining players

How does he look the worst?

SageRhapsody    401
1 hour ago, dyachei said:

Sage

Walia

Scuzz

Moxies

I think that's my order from village to wolf

How come you never have any real reasoning for these lists you keep making? 

I also highly disagree with the moxie scum read. Just looks like a clueless new player to me. 

+scuzzlebutt    23567

unvote

dyachei    20

I have reasoning you're just not paying attention. And lol you for getting on me about terminology

I think moxies has done the least in thread and I can't find what i thought I saw about wolves messing with and wanting moxies dead. That's not a great look at this stage.

I think you were spewed town by diana/soph.

Scuzz -  well I thought brandis looked a lot better with their posting the day before they subbed out. Particularly with their reads and how they interacted in thread. It was the first non-wolfy thing I saw from brandis' slot.

And walia's been solving in thread a lot and I like that. I think their thoughts have made sense from their perspective.