JC.

Always Angry Mafia

+Jazz    5538

Malcolm is on his death bed and even now, it is completely unclear who he thinks is scum. He’s spent the entire phase flip flopping between me and Gemstone and offered up nothing else.

Does this sound like a strong town player about to go down? Why hasn’t he left us with a better direction to go in after today? 

+Jazz    5538

Why hasn’t Malcolm been able to pin down a priority between me and Gemstone? Why is he even on Gemstone instead of me right now? He never even gave a reason for switching lol

+Jazz    5538
8 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

if you read what was happeneing at eod, i voted beacuse i was never gonna get a malcolm train switch that late.

8 hours ago, Di4na said:

Three different people on the JTU wagon (you, Jazz, and myself) all voted JTU with this logic.

tbf you were completely silent about the claim and made 0 indication of a willingness to switch to malcolm. Had you done so I guarantee I would have switched. 3 votes makes it plausible that we could take Malcolm down.

+Jazz    5538
4 hours ago, JC. said:

Vote Count

Malcolm (4) - Jazz, Gemstone Mine, Aurirevoir, Woawa

Gemstone Mine (2) - Sophocles, BuildTheWalia

Jazz (1) - Malcolm

3 hours ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

unvote

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

vote scumstone

This went completely unexplained and you guys are just ok with that? Wtf

+Jazz    5538
Just now, hazmah said:

why are you so desperate on this lynch lol

I think a mislynch here loses town the game, because I think all the scum are good players and will be able to continue to lead town in the wrong direction. 

+Jazz    5538
Just now, hazmah said:

Vote: Gemstone

soooo none of my points on Malcolm mean anything to you?

Di4na    71
Just now, Jazz said:

tbf you were completely silent about the claim and made 0 indication of a willingness to switch to malcolm. Had you done so I guarantee I would have switched. 3 votes makes it plausible that we could take Malcolm down.

This is true. I was overly worried of getting myself lynched - it would have been within one vote of my possible death, which wasn't a risk I was willing to take when I wasn't absolutely certain that JTU's claim wasn't a safeclaim. Assuming Malcolm had switched to me and no one else voted, that would have been a 3-3 RNG lynch.

+Jazz    5538
Just now, Di4na said:

This is true. I was overly worried of getting myself lynched - it would have been within one vote of my possible death, which wasn't a risk I was willing to take when I wasn't absolutely certain that JTU's claim wasn't a safeclaim. Assuming Malcolm had switched to me and no one else voted, that would have been a 3-3 RNG lynch.

Don't ever do this in the future. Your individual survival is not more important than transparency and cooperation.

+Jazz    5538

Like that's basically a scum approach diana, lol.

SageRhapsody    394
1 minute ago, Jazz said:

Like that's basically a scum approach diana, lol.

Not true at all and you know it. 

Di4na    71
1 minute ago, Jazz said:

Don't ever do this in the future. Your individual survival is not more important than transparency and cooperation.

This is obvious in hindsight. It seemed important at the time.

Di4na    71
Just now, SageRhapsody said:

Really? I win when the town wins. Why shouldn't I prioritize the needs of the many over the needs of the few, or the one?

+Jazz    5538
2 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

"shut up so i dont die" is a scum approach

SageRhapsody    394

That early in the game you're the only 100% confirmed town. How is trying to keep 100% confirmed town a scum approach. 

Sacrificing yourself if your flip would catch scum can be good play, but why just let yourself die day 1 for a hunch is dumb. 

Di4na    71
1 minute ago, SageRhapsody said:

That early in the game you're the only 100% confirmed town.

take a shot every time someone talks about day 1

Di4na    71
1 minute ago, SageRhapsody said:

CONFIRMED. Fuck

lol
You're not wrong, though, that was basically my logic.

Woawa    11

I havent posted much this day.  I dont understand why we arent waving our pitchforks at haz for tying the vote count

malcolm appears to unwilling to help town on his last day, so we lynch him because hes mafia.  

i dont think jazz telling you to read a book on being a townie is at all a scum slip, hes saying that you are playing town poorly so you might want to learn it??

+Malcolm    4779
5 minutes ago, Woawa said:

I havent posted much this day.  I dont understand why we arent waving our pitchforks at haz for tying the vote count

malcolm appears to unwilling to help town on his last day, so we lynch him because hes mafia.  

i dont think jazz telling you to read a book on being a townie is at all a scum slip, hes saying that you are playing town poorly so you might want to learn it??

lmao

Di4na    71
Just now, Malcolm said:

lmao

help us o enlightened "informed townsperson"
grant us wisdom from your higher plane

hazmah    139
3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

soooo none of my points on Malcolm mean anything to you?

I think your reasoning is pretty weak and I'm more inclined to think Malcolm is town than Gemstone. You are welcome to try to convince me, but so far I'm not convinced

• Haha 1