JC.

Always Angry Mafia

hazmah    139
Just now, SageRhapsody said:

There he is! 

Why would I help scum? Someone who's town please ask me. 

Yeah I just finished off my day and I’m on the bus home to open to a claim like that. So, care to elaborate? 

Woawa    11
8 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

Why would I help scum? Someone who's town please ask me. 

care to explain your reasoning?

+Sophocles    3325

Any claim to have solved the game is weakened by not knowing one of your scumreads got subbed out

SageRhapsody    394
3 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Any claim to have solved the game is weakened by not knowing one of your scumreads got subbed out

He hasn't even posted yet so I forgot. I'll just say Tyranno now for clarity. 

25 minutes ago, Woawa said:

care to explain your reasoning?

My role lets me talk to every dead town member. I've got the power of confirmed town rei backing me up. Malcolm's a bit salty at way you murdered him ATM and Jericho has been helping me this whole time. Walia was allowed into mafia specs on discord before JC could explain the mechanic to him, so he's out. 

I touched on Haz myself already on how he had all that big dick solving energy last game and now this game he's just hiding out. Even tried to vote him out to no avail. He only pops up to distance from Malcolm mislynch, and to come to his own defense. I now have the backing of confirmed town from the grave that his play is scummy as fuck. 

Auri also did absolutely jack shit, was around when doc was around but played off letting him die without having a say in it by complaining there was too many posts. I'm not certain about this part so if someone knows the mechanics of the game let us know. He invited Malcolm yesterday to avoid majority but he fully wanted Malcolm to die and even came back just to vote him before dissapearing again when it looked even between him and the other wagon. 

Why unvote unless he wanted to avoid hammering because his BB partner was under quota?

+Jazz    5538
7 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

Why unvote unless he wanted to avoid hammering because his BB partner was under quota?

FYI this is backwards. When someone is hammered, it saves people from being mod-killed. You can't enforce quote if the length of the day was shortened, that's just not fair to the poster.

+Jazz    5538

I wanna re-read the entire game before I comment further. I believe the claim and I generally believe in rei's solving abilities, but I'd like to get a better sense of the game before continuing. That D2 was a bit disorienting.

@SageRhapsody how exactly do you communicate with the dead. DGz PMs?

SageRhapsody    394
6 minutes ago, Jazz said:

FYI this is backwards. When someone is hammered, it saves people from being mod-killed. You can't enforce quote if the length of the day was shortened, that's just not fair to the poster.

Yeah that's what I thought too. Definitely a point for auri being not being scum in that case. I'll wait for everyone's response on that. 

I can message them anywhere JC just has to be able to see it. It's on dgz group whisper thing for now. Will move to discord if more people die while I'm alive 

If you wanna apologize to Malcolm now's the time btw. 

SageRhapsody    394
3 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Uh. Hi. I over slept.

If you're town, help us kill Hazmah

SageRhapsody    394

Walia no made sense to me btw because he voted Gemstone, kinda out of no where, and Walia was playing safe indicating possible or.

Likely that scumstone assumed he was cop or something and had checked him n1 so they killed him 

1 minute ago, SageRhapsody said:

If you're town, help us kill Hazmah

Give me a full summary of the case on them as you and supposedly Malcolm and friends c it. Then I'll review Haz's posts and c if it holds water and if I concur.

+Jazz    5538
3 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Give me a full summary of the case on them as you and supposedly Malcolm and friends c it. Then I'll review Haz's posts and c if it holds water and if I concur.

vote Tyranno

9 minutes ago, Jazz said:

vote Tyranno

I beg ur pardon? Please elaborate on what I did that incited that vote If u please

+Jazz    5538
On 11/13/2019 at 4:15 PM, Broken Brilliance said:

Sage and Woawa are my top priorities this day phase 

BB mentions several times on D1 that he wants to lynch Sage or Woawa.

No mention of the Sage/Woawa posts on D2 when it is clear that it's coming down to Gemstone/Malcolm makes it unlikely that either Sage/Woawa is a bus. If it was a bus, BB would state a desire to vote them again, knowing full well nobody would listen to him. Gotta get that town cred.

Good look for Woawa

+Jazz    5538
Just now, Jazz said:

BB mentions several times on D1 that he wants to lynch Sage or Woawa.

No mention of the Sage/Woawa posts on D2 when it is clear that it's coming down to Gemstone/Malcolm makes it unlikely that either Sage/Woawa is a bus. If it was a bus, BB would state a desire to vote them again, knowing full well nobody would listen to him. Gotta get that town cred.

Good look for Woawa

Throw Diana in here too. Before it was sage he was pushing a choice b/w Diana/Woawa on D1.

hazmah    139
8 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

He hasn't even posted yet so I forgot. I'll just say Tyranno now for clarity. 

My role lets me talk to every dead town member. I've got the power of confirmed town rei backing me up. Malcolm's a bit salty at way you murdered him ATM and Jericho has been helping me this whole time. Walia was allowed into mafia specs on discord before JC could explain the mechanic to him, so he's out. 

I touched on Haz myself already on how he had all that big dick solving energy last game and now this game he's just hiding out. Even tried to vote him out to no avail. He only pops up to distance from Malcolm mislynch, and to come to his own defense. I now have the backing of confirmed town from the grave that his play is scummy as fuck. 

Auri also did absolutely jack shit, was around when doc was around but played off letting him die without having a say in it by complaining there was too many posts. I'm not certain about this part so if someone knows the mechanics of the game let us know. He invited Malcolm yesterday to avoid majority but he fully wanted Malcolm to die and even came back just to vote him before dissapearing again when it looked even between him and the other wagon. 

Ah so it's a medium, which is interesting, however there are a few things to consider. 

First of all, considering bias, I'm wondering exactly how much of other people's opinions you're leaving out. I'm very doubtful that all of the dead town 100% completely agree on the consensus that "X and Y are definitely scum", and that's the impression you are trying to give. As a result, that hurts the credibility of your reads as it seems like you are intentionally trying to beef them up, which means it's more that you're trying to push who you find is scummy, and that's fine, but I want concrete substance as to why you find X and Y scummy rather than saying other people think X and Y. This feels more like you're trying to play hero town rather than genuinely trying to figure out the game.

In addition, I would also like to point out that Jericho has 0 accolades on dgz, and neither rei or Malcolm have been particularly strong recently (rei did nothing this game, was completely lost last game in the forged in chaos game, which resulted in him being lynched) and Malcolm, despite me thinking he was more towny than Gemstone, had a really poor showing this game with him targeting like 7 different players in the course of one day, and ultimately getting himself mislynched. Considering that, and also the fact that it's very very unlikely that they all 100% agree on me and Auri/Tyranno, which means that's moreso what you think, I feel like this further weakens this point of "Oh confirmed town said this so it must be true!"

Second of all, I really didn't want my activity to be touched on because it takes out of game instances and forcefully interjects them into something that shouldn't be related, however in regards to Day 2, there is verifiable evidence that I wasn't able to properly post hours before the day, due to the DND game, and when I got out I did try to do what I could in regards to the Malcolm lynch, but obviously at that point I had just had a full day at work and just finished a 3 and a half hour DND session, and didn't have much time. I kind of softed the DND thing several times over the course of Day 2, especially with my interactions with Malcolm to avoid having to claim this, but if I have to specifically point it out, then there is reasoning. And the question then becomes "why did Haz not post earlier in the day?", and my response to that is I don't have time to post before evening, and this is also something confirmable as I generally don't post in the other games before evening my time unless it's a Sunday. That is also why I responded to you today when I did, because that was the first available time I had. As for Day 1, I almost always float. You can look through my previous games for this instance if you also wish, but day 1 I never really try to force my opinions in there as I feel like it's better to just sit back and analyse what is happening. 

Third of all, out of curiosity besides this interaction when have I gone out of my way to really defend myself?

Overall, I would implore you to rethink your stance on the matter. Your reads don't really hold as much water as I would like, and either you're trying to beef up your own generally weak reasonings with the increase presence of your role, or you're sheeping onto other town, who may not be as credible as you seem to think. A common mistake that Mediums do is let other town completely drive the direction of their vote. It is much better for town if you do not. 

+Jazz    5538
On 11/16/2019 at 6:08 PM, JC. said:

Final Vote Count
Malcolm (4) - Jazz, Gemstone Mine, Woawa, Diana
Gemstone Mine (3) - BuildTheWalia, Malcolm, Hazmah
Jazz (1) - SageRhapsody

BTW, there's an error here: auri was on Malcolm.

Corrected Final Vote Count
Malcolm (5) - Jazz, Gemstone Mine, Woawa, Diana, auri
Gemstone Mine (3) - BuildTheWalia, Malcolm, Hazmah
Jazz (1) - SageRhapsody

Not Voting (2): Broken Brilliance, Sophocles

If Gemstone is scum what was BB doing not taking a stance here? That would be teamwork , because there was a very real chance Gemstone would die here over Malcolm, which, if Gemstone was scum, would be disastrous for the scum team. I think this makes it more likely that Gemstone is town.

+Jazz    5538

That would be ***BAD*** teamwork, oops