JC.

Always Angry Mafia

Di4na    71

Oh boy, lots to get caught up on.

20 hours ago, Sophocles said:

I wonder if diana was shitposting last phase to bait ppl into hammering so bb wouldn't die to quota

I was shitposting for no good reason. It was stupid.
(also, if someone hammered, wouldn't that mean that BB would die to quota? I hadn't counted and was assuming that everyone, BB included, had made quota)

20 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

She was shit posting because the fact that Malcolm was about to die made her happy. Tell me you don't see the smug glee in her posts. 

I was happy that the person projecting scum was the one about to die, yes. Especially after he refused to leave anything to help the town.

20 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

I don't care if it's rei, or francis, or fucking woawa. Sheeping anyone is never, never in the best interest of town. You have your own brain, use it.

I've been using it. I'm just apparently very bad at doing so, because the people I thought were acting scummy ended up flipping town. If Jazz flips town at this point I honestly don't know what to do because then every single one of my posting based reads will have been completely wrong.

5 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

I've been waiting to see how Gemstone responded before outing this, but I've managed to solve the game using my PR during the last two nights. 

Scum team consists of auri and haz. We kill auri today. 

vote aurirevoir

Whoa, awesome.
I don't think Haz is scum, thanks to my own investigative role, but my result is unclear. Time for me to claim too.

3 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

My role lets me talk to every dead town member. I've got the power of confirmed town rei backing me up. Malcolm's a bit salty at way you murdered him ATM and Jericho has been helping me this whole time. Walia was allowed into mafia specs on discord before JC could explain the mechanic to him, so he's out. 

I touched on Haz myself already on how he had all that big dick solving energy last game and now this game he's just hiding out. Even tried to vote him out to no avail. He only pops up to distance from Malcolm mislynch, and to come to his own defense. I now have the backing of confirmed town from the grave that his play is scummy as fuck. 

Auri also did absolutely jack shit, was around when doc was around but played off letting him die without having a say in it by complaining there was too many posts. I'm not certain about this part so if someone knows the mechanics of the game let us know. He invited Malcolm yesterday to avoid majority but he fully wanted Malcolm to die and even came back just to vote him before dissapearing again when it looked even between him and the other wagon. 

Why unvote unless he wanted to avoid hammering because his BB partner was under quota?

Haz's play absolutely is scummy. That's the problem I'm having with my own read. I'd read him scum if I hadn't investigated. All he did was tunnel me d1 and do nothing of consequence d2.
I like your logic on Auri (TGT). 

2 hours ago, Jazz said:

> floats for 2 days
> writes an entire novel to defend himself

lol
Yeah. Haz's behavior looks scummy to me. The problem is that I don't think his role's ability does.

53 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

His push was kinda weak. Yeah I sheeped but I only did so and didn't defend myself because of my PR and I could see I wasn't gonna die. You guys instantly God's Malcolm over me. Playing that way was the best way imo to confirm Malcolm so you guys would both shut up and also give me a really strong team of dead town to make my power really broken. 

Dead confirmed town Malcolm who has a voice>alive neutral Malcolm imo. 

Sounds good to me.

30 minutes ago, Jazz said:

well I think gemstone + I have clearly been in sync on our priorities this game, and Diana / Woawa are kinda sheeping because they're new at this.

The reason I followed your lynches was because I had soft scumreads on both targets. I was wrong presumably because I'm new/bad at forum Mafia. I can't speak for Woawa.

17 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

TGT knows Haz is gonna flip green to set up a jazz mislynch?

Maybe, maybe not. I am evidently bad at this game.
___
12 new posts while I was typing this. Will read now.

+Jazz    5538
3 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

@Jazz who do you think I'm scum with if not Haz? I'm confused by why ur afraid to resolve Haz if their ur only other scum lean. 

I'm not afraid to lynch haz, I'm just more confident in voting for you. Go ahead and lynch haz if you want but I am still waiting to hear why you think haz is scum. Apparently the only reason you think I am scum is because you think I do not want to vote for haz, but you still haven't explained why you are voting for haz.

SageRhapsody    394
1 minute ago, Jazz said:

I'm not afraid to lynch haz, I'm just more confident in voting for you. Go ahead and lynch haz if you want but I am still waiting to hear why you think haz is scum. Apparently the only reason you think I am scum is because you think I do not want to vote for haz, but you still haven't explained why you are voting for haz.

you expect him to flat out tell you he's bussing? lol

SageRhapsody    394

diana you better actually claim fast lmfao

it feels like you're just taking your time to make sure your fake claim can't be contradicted.

I don't get why you drop that you have a pr read like 5 times and just don't say what it is.

Di4na    71

I was assigned the role Shiny Ditto. I am Not Like The Other Dittos and am town-aligned. On night 1 I must target another player; I will then permanently gain that player's ability.

I targeted Hazmah on night 1 and gained the ability "Power Move" - I can target someone each night; if I am lynched the next day, that person will die in my place if and only if they share my alignment.

On night 2 my ability failed to resolve, presumably because I was roleblocked, though possibly because the target was hexproof.

+Jazz    5538
Just now, SageRhapsody said:

you expect him to flat out tell you he's bussing? lol

No I expect that if he was town he would have been able to tell us why he chose to vote for haz.

+Jazz    5538
1 minute ago, Di4na said:

I was assigned the role Shiny Ditto. I am Not Like The Other Dittos and am town-aligned. On night 1 I must target another player; I will then permanently gain that player's ability.

I targeted Hazmah on night 1 and gained the ability "Power Move" - I can target someone each night; if I am lynched the next day, that person will die in my place if and only if they share my alignment.

On night 2 my ability failed to resolve, presumably because I was roleblocked, though possibly because the target was hexproof.

1) who did you pick on night 2
2) why do you assume the role you stole from haz is a town role?

SageRhapsody    394

so you targetted malcolm night 2???

Di4na    71

diana you better actually claim fast lmfao

it feels like you're just taking your time to make sure your fake claim can't be contradicted.

I don't get why you drop that you have a pr read like 5 times and just don't say what it is.

I wanted my claim to be in a separate post from the quote wall.
Anyway, yeah, that's my role and that's my investigative result. It doesn't look to me that "Power Move" - essentially a lynchproof vest if you are town and target a town, or confirm scum if you are town and target scum - would be a scum role. I can't rule it out, but that role being town is my best guess.

+Jazz    5538
Just now, Di4na said:

I wanted my claim to be in a separate post from the quote wall.
Anyway, yeah, that's my role and that's my investigative result. It doesn't look to me that "Power Move" - essentially a lynchproof vest if you are town and target a town, or confirm scum if you are town and target scum - would be a scum role. I can't rule it out, but that role being town is my best guess.

I don't think it confirms scum. I think it just gets the other person lynched without confirming anything to the thread.

Di4na    71

so you targetted malcolm night 2???

I targeted you, actually, since (at the end of day 2) you hadn't claimed and you looked like you were planning to lead a lynch on me. The ability did not resolve, so if you're town and I'm lynched then you will not die in my place today.

SageRhapsody    394
Just now, Di4na said:

I targeted you, actually, since (at the end of day 2) you hadn't claimed and you looked like you were planning to lead a lynch on me. The ability did not resolve, so if you're town and I'm lynched then you will not die in my place today.

so why did you say I was probably hexproof? i already claimed my role?

Di4na    71
Just now, Jazz said:

I don't think it confirms scum. I think it just gets the other person lynched without confirming anything to the thread.

When I die, my new/current role is revealed to the town. So if I targeted scum, claimed, and named my target, then was lynched, you'd all see me flip Town with Power Move and know who my target was and be able to infer from that.

Woawa    11

sorry ive been inactive, I would like to point out that my visit to TGT/auri last night failed.   (i will now disappear for 7-20 hours and i apologize for that too)

SageRhapsody    394

also if you're town, and you think i'm scum for lynching you why would you target me? The ability wouldn't work because we wouldn't share an alignment. Am I misunderstanding your power?

+Jazz    5538

Ok something weird happened to Sage last night. I also used a power on Sage and it did not resolve (I'm not going to claim yet), so Diana's usage checks out at least.

+Jazz    5538
1 minute ago, Woawa said:

sorry ive been inactive, I would like to point out that my visit to TGT/auri last night failed.   (i will now disappear for 7-20 hours and i apologize for that too)

no no no wtf lolol

Di4na    71

so why did you say I was probably hexproof? i already claimed my role?

You hadn't claimed it when I had to select my target, which was the beginning of night 2. You claimed today, day 3.
I assume there is at least the possibility of a role that goes around making other people hexproof. I'm guessing I was just roleblocked because following the JTU and Malcolm lynches made me look scummy.

SageRhapsody    394

ok now 3 people are saying their targets failed. either this is the most retarded role set-up ever or someone(s) is lying

SageRhapsody    394
Just now, Di4na said:

You hadn't claimed it when I had to select my target, which was the beginning of night 2. You claimed today, day 3.
I assume there is at least the possibility of a role that goes around making other people hexproof. I'm guessing I was just roleblocked because following the JTU and Malcolm lynches made me look scummy.

you literally said in your post 2 minutes you assume the target was hexproof. that's what's weird to me. you should know my role. your first thought should have been you got blocked, not that I had protection of some sort...

+Jazz    5538
Just now, Woawa said:

sorry jazz but why was that reaction so extreme?

you can't just drop some info like that and dip without helping us figure out what's going on