JC.

Always Angry Mafia

Woawa    11

also because i have to go for a little bit im going to "mail" in a vote on TGT, who i find fairly sus.  see you soon

+Jazz    5538
Just now, Woawa said:

also because i have to go for a little bit im going to "mail" in a vote on TGT, who i find fairly sus.  see you soon

got it thanks

Di4na    71
1 minute ago, SageRhapsody said:

also if you're town, and you think i'm scum for lynching you why would you target me? The ability wouldn't work because we wouldn't share an alignment. Am I misunderstanding your power?

I'm town, and you were the strongest town read I had after I found out I was wrong about BB. I expected to get lynched today and wanted to either save myself and confirm myself town or, if I was wrong yet again, confirm you as scum as one last useful thing I could do before my death. You hadn't claimed.

There was probably a better target, but I didn't have any good reads. Jazz's behavior is consistent with what I think scum Jazz would do, but he could just as easily have been wrong on JTU/Malcolm for the same reasons that I was.

In hindsight, targeting you was almost certainly wrong. But I got roleblocked (I assume) anyway.

SageRhapsody    394

i'm not talkinga bout how you targeted me, i'm asking why you literally wrote the words hexproof just now. Seems like a slip to me. 

Di4na    71
3 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

you literally said in your post 2 minutes you assume the target was hexproof. that's what's weird to me. you should know my role. your first thought should have been you got blocked, not that I had protection of some sort...

I assumed that either I got roleblocked (likely) or my target was hexproof (unlikely but possible). Having been roleblocked was indeed my first thought. I assume I'm not allowed to copy-paste JC's exact words.
Roleblock is most likely by far IMO. But the available powers aren't public knowledge.

SageRhapsody    394
2 minutes ago, Di4na said:

I'm town, and you were the strongest town read I had after I found out I was wrong about BB. I expected to get lynched today and wanted to either save myself and confirm myself town or, if I was wrong yet again, confirm you as scum as one last useful thing I could do before my death. You hadn't claimed.

There was probably a better target, but I didn't have any good reads. Jazz's behavior is consistent with what I think scum Jazz would do, but he could just as easily have been wrong on JTU/Malcolm for the same reasons that I was.

In hindsight, targeting you was almost certainly wrong. But I got roleblocked (I assume) anyway.

not targetting jazz with that is so dumb it hurts. so so so dumb

Di4na    71
Just now, SageRhapsody said:

not targetting jazz with that is so dumb it hurts. so so so dumb

No disagreement whatsoever. I considered it, but decided not to because if Jazz actually was town, I didn't want him dead, I wanted him helping to solve.

+Jazz    5538

yeah I don't get it, you should have picked someone who was a complete question mark

auri/TGT would have been the ideal target

Di4na    71
1 minute ago, SageRhapsody said:

but you read me most town and was okay killing me over you. 10/10 logic

A strong read is still worth less than a complete confirmation. Again, not saying I had good logic, only that I had logic.

Claim: I'm the power role power grid switch. When I'm targeted during the night it toggles the power grid on and off. 

SageRhapsody    394

You also haven't addressed why you'd target me if you thought I was going to lead a lynch on you, and then later say I was the most town. If you think I'm town and will kill you, you target someone you think is scum and confirm them like that???? Very contradictory to me. 

+Jazz    5538

What the fuck is a power grid lol

SageRhapsody    394
Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Claim: I'm the power role power grid switch. When I'm targeted during the night it toggles the power grid on and off. 

what the fuck does the power grid do lmfao. 

what the fuck does the power grid do lmfao. 

gives power to everybodies power roles.

+Jazz    5538

Ok cool fuck powers keep it off then

+Jazz    5538

That sounds like a scum role lol

SageRhapsody    394

like this is the literal opposite way town would use this power. if they think they're gonna die they direct it towards scum. it's a win win there. NOT TO FUCKING TOWN. 

Am I going insane???? Please someone tell me

+Jazz    5538

So everybody was role blocked. Me, Woawa, and Diana so far. This checks out

Di4na    71

You also haven't addressed why you'd target me if you thought I was going to lead a lynch on you, and then later say I was the most town. If you think I'm town and will kill you, you target someone you think is scum and confirm them like that???? Very contradictory to me. 

Do I really need to keep spelling out "I am bad at this"? I targeted you because you were one of the two trying to kill me, and Haz's role I knew. 

Malcolm and Jazz were my only scum reads on day 2, Malcolm was dead, and I wanted Jazz alive if town.

+Jazz    5538

like this is the literal opposite way town would use this power. if they think they're gonna die they direct it towards scum. it's a win win there. NOT TO FUCKING TOWN. 

Am I going insane???? Please someone tell me

Yeah you are. Re-read her role. She can only switch the lynch with someone who shares her alignment.