JC.

Always Angry Mafia

SageRhapsody    395
Just now, Gemstone Mine said:

if towns gonna lie about roles, it's pretty much always vanilla vs not. Scum gets power safe claims as well as usually has powers that would never pass a role thief check, so they have to lie about powers.

his role also confirms why 3 people's abilities didn't work. i don't think there's really any other situation that could do something like that. I believe his role, I just think its desperate scum trying everything he can 

+Gemstone Mine    2731

consider:

if haz is scum with TGT, tgt knew from jump there was a role thief in the game. Scum now has to bascially always be truthful about roles otherwise they run the risk of getting outed if someone flips wrong or if a role thief strikes again.

+Gemstone Mine    2731

I'll be completely honest, I don't even remember what my original point was. I probably shouldn't be posting when I'm not paying a whole lot of attention.

+Gemstone Mine    2731

point being, tgt is likely telling the truth about his role (or at least partially), but I'm inclined to think it's a scum role.

Di4na    71
1 minute ago, Gemstone Mine said:

if haz is scum with TGT, tgt knew from jump there was a role thief in the game. Scum now has to bascially always be truthful about roles otherwise they run the risk of getting outed if someone flips wrong or if a role thief strikes again.

Haz isn't the role clone. I am.
Haz was my target, the one with the Power Move ability, which I copied (but did not remove from him)
The only way they would have know if a role clone existed (I think) would be if BB had investigated me night 1.

Di4na    71
4 hours ago, Jazz said:

I'm voting you for what you didn't do.

1) auri did nothing substantial this game
2) only scum asks for subs (|:|)

2 hours ago, Jazz said:

auri/TGT Day 1:
Basically a quota float day 1 with the bare minimum of contributions. Even the Diana read is unexplained (she's town based on "d1 posting"... lol?).
auri/TGT Day 2:
None of his reads are explained. His stated reasoning for voting Malcolm was that he believed I couldn't be scum. Also considering that his only substantial contributions of the phase were to scold Woawa for his response from *the previous day*, and to call out BB for floating 2x, it's weird that BB is not in the same category as Woawa (lean scum) on his reads list.
This is pretty minimal effort too. 6 posts then 8 posts. Not a single explained read.

This is a good analysis. I am liking TGT as scum based on this, Sage's testimony, and the fact that TGT's claimed role seems like a strong one for scum and a terrible one for town.

1 hour ago, SageRhapsody said:

i probably got targeted by a role-doc. tgt's immunity is weird. 

I'm not accustomed to the standard terminology. Role doc = hexproof granter?

56 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

If i die now the power grid stays off

This sounds like something you would say as a last ditch effort to avoid getting yourself lynched.

34 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Hypothetical set up:

Town:
1 Weak Doctor
1 Informed Townie
1 Medium

Scum:
1 Role Cop

Unknown:
1 Power Disruptor
1 Weak Mayor
1 Communicator
1 Messenger
1 Role Thief
4 (?) Vanilla Town

This is rather power heavy game. I can't imagine that all the claims are town. I'm leaning toward Disruptor and Mayor being the scum roles.

Communicator and Messenger = ?

23 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

@hazmah who did you target with your power

I would also like to know this.

1 minute ago, Gemstone Mine said:

sage's

unrestricted voice of the dead is batshit

it kinda is tbh

Di4na    71
11 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

Something else I'm thinking:
If Haz is scum, I expect he would have pushed in scum chat for the role cop (BB) to investigate me asap. If they gained the information that I was a role clone (on night 1, anyway) they would then have to stay honest. My clone ability does not by default inform the cloned player that they were targeted by it.

The problem with this note is that it's WIFOM based on a meta read of Haz. So it's very possibly not the case.

»JC.    5323

Vote Count

Tyranno - Jazz, Sage
Hazmah - Tyranno

»JC.    5323

SageRhapsody has been modkilled.

Night begins now and ends in 24 hours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Confused 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

»JC.    5323

With the mysterious vanishment of SageRhapsody, many were concerned. This clearly was not the work of quitting their job to play video games all day. And it was a repeat occurrence. Broken Brilliance disappeared the other day, too. And, thinking back, others had gone missing fairly recently as well.

Many wondered: would they be next? Those with power tend to abuse it, and there isn't much in the world worth getting mad about more than that.

Overnight, the players rallied to figure out what to do next.

Jazz: "I'm out. I am done with this game."

Scum Team: "wish granted"

Overnight, Jazz has been killed.

They were:

Faint - "Faint is always town. Literally, never lynch him."

Unfortunately, you're a bit drunk, and people are trying to lynch you. This makes you incredibly angry!

You have no special powers.

You are a member of the Good Guys, and win when the Ditto Three cannot.

It is Mylo. If town lynches unsuccessfully, and no other relevant powers can turn the tide, the game will end.

Living Players:

1. Sophocles

2. Gemstone Mine

3. TheGoldenTyranno
4. Di4na
5. Woawa

6. Hazmah

The day ends in roughly 47(!) hours, at 6 PM NYT Thursday

• Upvote 1

Woawa    11

to address the redacted posts i made, sorry.  i asked about the logistics of modkills and then realized that the day was over and felt like an idiot...

Di4na    71

The power grid is on; my target resolved successfully. Unfortunately, since we are in MyLo, my ability is now useless.
Sage got confirmed to be telling the truth by Jazz, who then flipped town. Which implies we should trust their (and rei's, and Malcolm's) reads.
TGT/Haz scum team.

Vote TGT

+Sophocles    3330

Tyranno's play was obvious as hell yesterday and haz just went AWOL after he got bombed, it's a no brainer