fuckfiend

yeah i vape so what 2

fuckfiend    2179

yeah i actually vape now you fucking idiots. you're all idiots. get fucked. 

Snapchat-1856206397.jpg

• Upvote 2

fuckfiend    2179

you guys from the last thread suck and always sucked. ive always been the greatest you just couldnt admit it. 

• Upvote 1

fuckfiend    2179

i swear 50 of you have all looked stupider in your adulthood than i had in my adolescence

fuckfiend    2179

also im smarter and cooler than all yall that crossed me. maybe im not better than u at yugioh but that shits gay

• Upvote 1

fuckfiend    2179

anyone who crossed me is either my friend or looks like a fucking idiot rn. 

»JC.    5276

Markus, your worst posts are when you're trying to make jokes or getting mad at people attacking you (usually because you made a shitty joke). You're an infinitely more likeable person when you aren't doing those things. That's why I fuck with you despite visibly cringing at some of the shit you say in an attempt to be funny.

You're actually just not funny Markus. Remember when Tyranno first joined the site, posted shitty jokes, and we all told him to shut the fuck up? Basically, same deal here. Your brand of humor sucks, because it's not even real humor. It's stupid 5th level irony shit. Stop going on reddit and learn what's actually funny to normal people, or if you can't do that, just stop trying to be funny.

And Markus, I could tell you were the type to not be able to control yourself when I tried to have an actual regular convo with you and you couldn't stop making obscene and randum memes and jokes constantly. Sure we did that whole "you're my boyfriend/husband" thing as a joke but then when it was time to drop that and be a normal human you couldn't do it.

i know you're a good person, and I know your situation, but I keep telling you; you need to rise up above it. You'll find after a bit of discipline it's not hard to control yourself and not do that thing the moment it pops into your head. Trust me, if you were pulling this shit back in the day, you'd be legitimately bullied by 30+ people constantly until you left the or got perma'd. DGz has improved tons in terms of being more welcoming to people they don't like

It certainly seems like you’ve changed over the last couple of years, but it’s almost as if you’ve become an entirely different person. And whereas the notion of change is certainly a good thing, it almost seems as if you’ve gotten progressively worse. 

Even when I look back to the days when you started out on DNF you were always this character who liked to fuck with people, but you were never this bad. What once could be seen as light-hearted trolling has become something that seems to be almost malicious with intent. Even if you make these posts for satirical purposes, there’s a time, place and even target audience that must be factored in to the equation. It’s almost as if you can’t help yourself when it comes to posting anything that might be seen controversial. I mean, you’ve already identified that “one of the issues here is that I’m making really stupid jokes that you guys don’t like/understand and that has shown to be a problem” but you haven’t really seemed to take such criticism on board. I’m not discounting the fact that you’ve at least acknowledged some of your faults and made minor improvements along the way, but why continue to make the same mistakes when it’s so blatantly obvious that it’ll result in backlash?

“Do you truly want to improve?” and “do you actually have the required skillset?” Even if you answered with a "no" to anyone of these, does that mean you should just throw in the towel because people don't like how you go about things? Fuck no. Even if you’ve lost some of the desire to continue (because of hate or a perceived lack of purpose), a level of appreciation for the site still exists. I can wholeheartedly admit that DNF was a fucking cesspool right to the very end, but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t appreciate it. In my context it was more than a place where I channeled shit through my fingers; it was a place where I could go to forget about my problems. Its things like this that makes forums all the more important, and whereas I don’t know everything that makes you happy, I’m sure DGz means something to you in your context.  

You don't need to become the best user to get recognition; you just need to make enough effort to you show that you've improved for the better.

• Haha 1

»PSK    4452
3 hours ago, JC. said:

you need to rise up

real gamer talk

• Upvote 1

»JC.    5276
Just now, medusa fat said:

jc are you okay lmao

yeah i just copied and pasted like 4 different quotes from the original thread

there is 0 original content there so dont think im raging over the internet or w/e

• Thanks 1

fuckfiend    2179

sophocles hates me wait until i get my boyfriend to crush his nerdy bones

»JC.    5276
1 minute ago, medusa fat said:

i love u jc :wub:

ok thanks mom

• Thanks 1

SageRhapsody    332
On 2019-11-22 at 1:22 AM, JC. said:

Markus, your worst posts are when you're trying to make jokes or getting mad at people attacking you (usually because you made a shitty joke). You're an infinitely more likeable person when you aren't doing those things. That's why I fuck with you despite visibly cringing at some of the shit you say in an attempt to be funny.

You're actually just not funny Markus. Remember when Tyranno first joined the site, posted shitty jokes, and we all told him to shut the fuck up? Basically, same deal here. Your brand of humor sucks, because it's not even real humor. It's stupid 5th level irony shit. Stop going on reddit and learn what's actually funny to normal people, or if you can't do that, just stop trying to be funny.

And Markus, I could tell you were the type to not be able to control yourself when I tried to have an actual regular convo with you and you couldn't stop making obscene and randum memes and jokes constantly. Sure we did that whole "you're my boyfriend/husband" thing as a joke but then when it was time to drop that and be a normal human you couldn't do it.

i know you're a good person, and I know your situation, but I keep telling you; you need to rise up above it. You'll find after a bit of discipline it's not hard to control yourself and not do that thing the moment it pops into your head. Trust me, if you were pulling this shit back in the day, you'd be legitimately bullied by 30+ people constantly until you left the or got perma'd. DGz has improved tons in terms of being more welcoming to people they don't like

It certainly seems like you’ve changed over the last couple of years, but it’s almost as if you’ve become an entirely different person. And whereas the notion of change is certainly a good thing, it almost seems as if you’ve gotten progressively worse. 

Even when I look back to the days when you started out on DNF you were always this character who liked to fuck with people, but you were never this bad. What once could be seen as light-hearted trolling has become something that seems to be almost malicious with intent. Even if you make these posts for satirical purposes, there’s a time, place and even target audience that must be factored in to the equation. It’s almost as if you can’t help yourself when it comes to posting anything that might be seen controversial. I mean, you’ve already identified that “one of the issues here is that I’m making really stupid jokes that you guys don’t like/understand and that has shown to be a problem” but you haven’t really seemed to take such criticism on board. I’m not discounting the fact that you’ve at least acknowledged some of your faults and made minor improvements along the way, but why continue to make the same mistakes when it’s so blatantly obvious that it’ll result in backlash?

“Do you truly want to improve?” and “do you actually have the required skillset?” Even if you answered with a "no" to anyone of these, does that mean you should just throw in the towel because people don't like how you go about things? Fuck no. Even if you’ve lost some of the desire to continue (because of hate or a perceived lack of purpose), a level of appreciation for the site still exists. I can wholeheartedly admit that DNF was a fucking cesspool right to the very end, but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t appreciate it. In my context it was more than a place where I channeled shit through my fingers; it was a place where I could go to forget about my problems. Its things like this that makes forums all the more important, and whereas I don’t know everything that makes you happy, I’m sure DGz means something to you in your context.  

You don't need to become the best user to get recognition; you just need to make enough effort to you show that you've improved for the better.

mark wrote this didn't he?

»JC.    5276
16 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

it is in order:

Satchmo

ACP

You, SageRhapsody

d1n0man

• Haha 1

fuckfiend    2179

yeah d1n0man was like one of my best friends and then he was telling me i changed and i was a horrible person on my birthday. rly hard to believe mob mentality would go so far.

• Downvote 1

SageRhapsody    332

shiiiiiiiiiiit I KNEW I wrote that 3rd one. LMAO

but I thought it was all one post by one person so it confused me

BuildTheWalia    285
17 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

53 minutes ago, JC. said:

it is in order:

Satchmo

ACP

You, SageRhapsody

d1n0man

wow

»JC.    5276

this is the 2nd time walia has just quoted my post of mine and just gone wow

is this a good or bad thing? @BuildTheWalia

»JC.    5276
1 hour ago, medusa fat said:

yeah d1n0man was like one of my best friends and then he was telling me i changed and i was a horrible person on my birthday. rly hard to believe mob mentality would go so far.

It isn't all mob mentality. You (1) intentionally provoked people, (2) consistently broke rules, (3) attacked anyone who tried to hold you accountable, and (4) refused to admit that people may not like you because of things you did rather than because of their own flaws.

• Upvote 1

+Sophocles    3229
17 minutes ago, JC. said:

(4) refuse to admit that people may not like you because of things you did rather than because of their own flaws.

fixed

• Upvote 1

fuckfiend    2179

you think i don't know people are not gonna like me here? lol