fuckfiend

yeah i vape so what 2

fuckfiend    2179

i don't want them to. they're no good.

• Downvote 1

fuckfiend    2179

it wasnt exactly since day 1 but ive known for a long time you guys are not worth it. nobody even was targeting me back then. i was just sick of the stupid cliques. im not going to act in a way that will bring a smile to your face.

fuckfiend    2179

how i treat you all is something you've brought on yourselves. 

BuildTheWalia    285
34 minutes ago, JC. said:

this is the 2nd time walia has just quoted my post of mine and just gone wow

is this a good or bad thing? @BuildTheWalia

In general it's a good thing, but it's less to do with you and more to do with the situation of sage thinking something he wrote was from mark

»JC.    5276

if you hate everyone, why spend time here?

fuckfiend    2179

i really like some people i have a lot of good memories and i like to spend my time here goofing off. there are a lot of things i love about duelistgroundz and i dont think i should have to give that up for a couple of bad eggs.

• Upvote 1

fuckfiend    2179

and really im not all bad. 90% of my posts are just stuff to make myself laugh.

+Sophocles    3229
18 minutes ago, medusa fat said:

you think i don't know people are not gonna like me here? lol

that's not really what i implied you don't know

fuckfiend    2179

@ jc i enjoy your company a lot but sometimes it feels like you really fucking hate me. we used to hang out. i feel like we're friends but i dont know what you're doing. you think that whatever happened in that shitpost thread was warranted bc i made a joke that only i could laugh at? you think soul telling me i shouldn't have been born one of my best friends telling me ive changed and become a bad and different person my friends turning their backs on me that ive known for years (mmf and noelles comments) because i made a copy pasta about a bey blade or something? i wasn't even being rude to anyone those days. it was my birthday for crying out loud.

fuckfiend    2179

i remember i typed it up at mmfs house. i was feeling good. i don't actually want to hurt anybody man. i was just trying to have fun.

»JC.    5276

fiwiw, "a few bad eggs" is completely different than "i don't want [people here] to [like me]. they're no good" and "you guys are not worth it."

it's pretty difficult to read into the nuance of such a generalizing statement

---

As for the rest of it:

You're zooming in on the one thread and ignoring all of the context that surrounded it.

Here's the core issue, from what I can remember: You acted like the victim when people brought it to your attention that your behaviour was upsetting people, and you tried to justify bad behaviour with "I'm only joking." And you're basically doubling down on this attitude here; where your immediate response to my comment is "fuck you, why do you hate me so much."

For the most part, I think we do largely agree about not caring about other people on this site very much--they are essentially strangers we sometimes play games with. But, the way we interact with them is different, and that's where the issues tend to come up.

Your posts came across largely as "haters gonna hate, so therefore it's OK if I do intentionally make them hate me." 

(Note: This is what Dinoman is talking about when he noted "what once could be seen as light-hearted trolling has become something that seems to be almost malicious with intent.")

You're claiming to be against cliques, while simultaneously calling any negative comment from the people you like as betrayal.

If you are grouping "you shouldn't have been born" (not OK) with dinoman's "People should regularly perform self-reflection and try to improve", it is going to be difficult for us to see eye-to-eye on this.

fuckfiend    2179

wdym by bad behavior do you mean shitposting? 

+scuzzlebutt    23519

this thread is a war crime

»Tygo    14137

almost 13 years later and this stuff still happens...

and i thought old dg was dead