BuildTheWalia

Ask Me Everything

»JC.    5276

Can I get 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda?

BuildTheWalia    285
24 minutes ago, JC. said:

Can I get 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda?

Sure Carl, you gotta eat to keep your strength up, man.

• Upvote 1

»JC.    5276

anyone encountered this yet?

im twenty three. i 100k+$ in the bank, im in a good job, have a good set of friends but im in poor shape and literally i can say my life is moving no where.

i am at a stage in my life where i be riddled with student debt and struggling to survive, but i dont have a mail order HotWife that spends all of my money which kinda makes me think life is a bit dumb. anime figurine has its major cons in regards to investment.

ive stagnated in work by refusing to apply any effort (basically discord all day.. so no career progression but lots of money). I've done it for about 14 months so now its basically just a matter of time until i get fired. no challenge.

i want kind of travel but all my friends are busy being stressed and poor; or they have a wife +/- not giving me all of the attention every waking hour. even getting a discussion of tax loopholes is painful and difficult nowadays. im so far ahead of them on maslow's hierarchy of needs that we dont really relate

in uni, we all could just get smashed all the time, stock after stock, party after party and constantly switching mains and posting combos, trying to win money matches

i feel like its the total opposite now... its a life of complacency but also little smash bros because i have to go through the motions (farm karma on reddit/sleep). 

i feel like a solution is just to find a girl who i click with... but thats difficult and i feel like the criteria i have doesnt really exist (cute/hot/into fitness/rich + high earning potential / .... likes anime... ok nvm that one] 

another is to potentially travel and try and find myself or some bullshit like that. 

any thoughts? 

has anyone else experienced shit like this? 

• Pride 1

SageRhapsody    332

I think you need to find that thing that really gives you that drive to stifle forward. 

For some, that's a wide they love, others a kid, a fancy car, vacations, etc. 

I felt like my life stagnated and I was just falling deeper into a hole every day until I found the love of my life. It's amazing how just having the one thing can really turn your life and worldview around just by existing. 

• Upvote 1

»JC.    5276

in case you arent just playing into the meme, that was modified copypasta dont take it too seriously

edit: imagine unironically typing that my friends are stressed and poor

edit2: my life is pretty great tbh. it is true that i have spent basically the last 24 hours in my office at work (note: not actually 24 hours of work), but i have hobbies, long term goals, people i regularly talk to, good parents, and the space to do what i want without having to worry about much. happy thanksgiving

edit3: man if you're posting ironically too you are a true master and i strive to be like you

»JC.    5276
8 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

why is this in MY thread

the post started with a question, so i figured it was part of Everything

»JC.    5276
10 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

why is this in MY thread

also, you're not the one supposed to be asking the questions here

BuildTheWalia    285
2 hours ago, JC. said:

also, you're not the one supposed to be asking the questions here

if there is no question mark on the end, it cannot be a question