Di4na

Flavor is for Cowards Mafia - Night 4

fuckfiend    2211
Just now, 2k19 said:

any suggestions?

i want a lot more to happen in the thread but if i drop my reads it might fuck things up. 

minor things i don't like is that gemstone said he was waiting for the doctor hard claim kind of exposing himself as vt making it easier for scum to role hunt but i dont really know if that means hes scum. i think sage should fuck off. im still working on it.

+Gemstone Mine    2731
Just now, fuckfiend said:

minor things i don't like is that gemstone said he was waiting for the doctor hard claim kind of exposing himself as vt making it easier for scum to role hunt but i dont really know if that means hes scum. i think sage should fuck off. im still working on it.

Wow this post is bad

SageRhapsody    398
5 minutes ago, fuckfiend said:

i want a lot more to happen in the thread but if i drop my reads it might fuck things up. 

why no mention of 2k19

+Gemstone Mine    2731
2 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

Tbh town should never be speculating on their own roles. It's never town favored

To clarify this means publicly. Town publicly discussing roles is rarely if ever town favored. Privately doing it is fine

+Gemstone Mine    2731
1 minute ago, 2k19 said:

i am, of course, assuming that when you say "this post is bad" you mean "this post is scummy" because it's otherwise completely useless to talk about and would be flooding the thread with useless bs to create apathy which you accused someone else of doing

No it's just an awful post that's pretending to be content that has no content

+Gemstone Mine    2731

None of that post has any basis in logic or reason. It's just saying shit for the sake of pretending to have content

Just now, Gemstone Mine said:

No it's just an awful post that's pretending to be content that has no content

so if it isn't AI (doesn't help solve the game) why comment on it? of course somebody is going to be pressured into posting as much as they can, and thus, stretching when they're being badgered for their opinions an hour after d1 started

SageRhapsody    398

I agree with above, but would have preferred it if it came from Faith's mouth, over their desperation posts.

+Gemstone Mine    2731

The actual content is meaningless (literally in this case). It's just interesting that when pressured he chose to divert with an argument with no basis in logic or the game

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Di4na    71

VC
Jazz (1) - Sophocles
Faith (3) - Shane, Gemstone, Sage

Quota Met:
Shane, Sage, Soph, Gemstone, Faith

+Gemstone Mine    2731

Instead of challenging me directly on my piss weak argument for him being scum he chose to try to redirect. That's interesting too

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Gemstone Mine said:

The actual content is meaningless (literally in this case). It's just interesting that when pressured he chose to divert with an argument with no basis in logic or the game

No, their post wasn't meaningless, it was them doing their best to answer a question I posed at them. If anything, your posts are meaningless, because if you don't find it AI, you shouldn't have posted about it or continued this conversation with me. That would be a hypocritical action on your part, because you accused someone of making the thread "unreadable" to intentionally create thread apathy when starting these "what is optimal for town to do!?!?" discussions actually makes the thread unreadable and creates thread apathy, because they create pages of content that nobody wants to read/ never help us solve the game.

1 minute ago, Gemstone Mine said:

Instead of challenging me directly on my piss weak argument for him being scum he chose to try to redirect. That's interesting too

You're interpreting their posts in the worst way possible and ignoring the context in which they were made, either on purpose (feloniously) or this is the beginning of a useless thunder-dome. Get a grip.

+Jazz    5538

faith meltdown/anger seems townie

• Upvote 1

fuckfiend    2211

well i dont know man i told you everything i wanted to tell you and i wanted to keep my real reads to myself so that i could catch scum better instead of them being able to avoid me and follow my logic and i didnt try to kill you for the post i literally said im trying to make reads but if you want me to suck your self important dick and lay out what little i have mustered sure if you really fucking want it that badly but im one of the better scum catchers itt much better and more consistent than you. is that what you want so you can back off me? jesus christ