scuzzlebutt

FAITH AND SAYAKA: MANHUNTERS MAFIA - SIGN UPS

+scuzzlebutt    23563

am i supposed to use that new game hosting queue thread for this? fuck it i'm just gonna do it. this game will start whenever diana's game ends or whenever signups are full, whichever happens last

udmw1Xm.png

faith and sayaka have decided that the only true test of a hunter's skill is their ability to hunt something that can hunt them back. to this end, they have taken to hunting down Duelistgroundz members and doing teabag-related things to them. they drew first blood, not us. they must be stopped

this game is based on Matrix 6, a setup from mafiascum

A B C
1 Town Jailkeeper Vanilla Townie Mafia Goon
2 Mafia Roleblocker Town Cop Town Doctor
3 1-shot Bulletproof Townie Mafia Goon Town Tracker

i will select either a row or a column from this table, add 6 more vanilla roles, and randomly assign roles to players. some of the roles have been slightly tweaked, mostly for flavor purposes. you may read the text for every role below if you're worried about balance.

full claiming is allowed

players flip on death

mafia must choose who carries out the night kill

36 hour days, 12 hour nights

no powers/nightkills on night zero

and...

FSR (FROGMAN'S STUPID RULE): BANNED PLAYERS (AND FRANCIS) MAY PLAY IN THIS GAME

ROLE LIST: don't look if you don't want flavor spoilers

Town Jailkeeper
You are Malcolm, an arbiter of justice and fairness if ever there was one for Duelistgroundz.com. It is rumored that the season of America's Got Talent that you competed on was redacted and withheld from the public under the Patriot Act.

You are aligned with Duelistgroundz.com, and win when all manhunters have been exposed. Each night, you may jailkeep a player in the game by sending a PM to the mod. You will simultaneously roleblock that player, and protect that player from any number of nightkills.

One-Shot Bulletproof Townie
You are rei, disgruntled-former-head-admin-turned-disgruntled-head-admin of the website Duelistgroundz.com. You're dead set on shutting down this manhunting nonsense. It's a pretty touchy subject for you. You were hunted once. You had just come back from Nam. You were hitching through Oregon and some cop started harassing you. Suddenly, you had a whole army of cops chasing you through the woods. You had to take 'em all out. It was a bloodbath.

You are aligned with Duelistgroundz.com, and win when all manhunters have been exposed. Your experiences in Vietnam and Oregon turned you into the battle-hardened warrior you are today; as a result, you are passively protected from the first kill that would otherwise resolve on you.

Town Cop
You are Dennis Frogman, legendary #1 draft pick out of Duelistgroundz.com and the retired intellectual property of MMF. You didn't even want to be playing this stupid game in the first place, but Allen pulled you from your idyllic life of retirement for a very important and classified mission.

You are aligned with Duelistgroundz.com, and win when all manhunters have been exposed. Each night phase, you may stare deep into the soul of another target player by PMing the mod. If your target teabagged someone recently, you'll know. Then, you can make a big scene out of it, and the members of Duelistgroundz.com will probably give you positive reputation for it. At this point, you're pretty sure that you could start posting about eating the scalp of fallen hobos and those guys would still pos rep you for it. As a matter of fact, you're going to go try that out right now. Brb in 15

Town Doctor
Allen's first choice for a Doctor was Aaron, since he's an actual literal real doctor, but he ended up having to settle for you instead, because the real Aaron was busy having an orgy or something. You are a professional Aaron impersonator, contracted by Allen to oversee the removal of the manhunters from the premises of Duelistgroundz.com. The people you've been working with so far all act like they know you, but you don't really recognize any of them. They all apparently think you're into weird BDSM shit, too. You're fine with that, though. This is about much more than just business. This is about the thrill of wearing another man's skin, feeling his innermost wants and desires, and being in control of his every single move. That's how you get off.

You are aligned with Duelistgroundz.com, and win when all manhunters have been exposed. Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one target player in the game from being nightkilled. Results may vary, though, since you aren't actually a doctor. You reckon if shit hits the fan, there's about a 75% chance you can patch the victim good as new. You have to see how far you can go. You can't be unwilling to push yourself.

Town Tracker
You are the enigmatic buckwheatlof, imprisoned for years in an official Dueling Network Forums asylum before being canonically freed by Allen for the explicit purposes of assisting the bed-pooping investigation on Duelistgroundz.com. You have at least one real political conviction, but no one on Duelistgroundz.com has any fucking clue what it might be, because you find it much funnier to post about being a good Christian boy who stays away from the mathematical work of the Devil. Oh, and you also fuck kids. You fuck a lot of kids and post about it on the internet. A lot. So much so that it's a wonder you aren't already back in jail. Honestly, it's only a matter of time.

You are aligned with Duelistgroundz.com, and win when all manhunters have been exposed. You are one with Nature and the Raccoons, and by consulting your furry little friends, you may investigate one target player each night. If you and your raccoon army follow one of the manhunters at night, you will catch them in the act and discover who they were trying to teabag (if any).

Mafia Goon
You are faith, shameless memeing shitlord from the yonder parts of Dueling Network Forums. You read some book about cooking or something the other day and subsequently decided that the only true test of a hunter's skill is their ability to hunt something that can hunt them back. so you and Sayaka are going to go around doing teabag-related things to various members of the website Duelistgroundz.com.

You are aligned with the despicable manhunters. During each night phase, you and sayaka will decide on a player to teabag, and then decide between the two of you who will carry out the teabagging. If you can't agree on either, MMF will get exasperated and step in and flip a coin to decide. Really, I'm going to be busy enough as is typing up the fucking legendary flavor posts for this game. I have shit in the northeastern region I have to deal with. I really don't have time for this shit.

Mafia Roleblocker
You are Sayaka, best friend to faith and every bit as much of a shameless memeing shitlord. You are furious at the members of the website Duelistgroundz.com because they cannot tell the two of you apart for the life of them. I mean, seriously, can you blame them? Both of you are constantly posting shit like "ur such a fuckin hoe. im a sick fuck i got  sick truck. i play mafia. i  play mafia." That's just nonsense. Are you trying to make some sense here?

You are aligned with the despicable manhunters. Each night phase, you may attempt to block another target player from performing their own action (if any). During each night phase, you and faith will decide on a player to teabag, and then decide between the two of you who will carry out the teabagging. If you can't agree on either, MMF will get exasperated and step in and flip a coin to decide. Really, I'm going to be busy enough as is typing up the fucking legendary flavor posts for this game. I have shit in the northeastern region I have to deal with. I really don't have time for this shit.

If no Roleblocker is present, the second Mafia Goon will be sayaka and have the corresponding flavor text.

PLAYERS:

1. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I AM TYPING THAT USERNAME OUT ON MY KEYBOARD

2. JAZZ

3. MALCOLM

4. BROKEN BRILLIANCE

5. SAGERHAPSODY

6. REI

7. MATERIALMACER

8. GEMSTONE MINE

9. THEGOLDENTYRANNO

• Upvote 3

fuckfiend    2201
Just now, Cunning mastermind said:

ur actually gonna play this LMAOOO holy..

join

+Gemstone Mine    2731

Yo. I'm in.

Push back the start date by at least a couple of days from diana's game though, burn out is a very real thing

• Thanks 1

+rei+    34998

sure why not 

Put me down as a sub and I may upgrade to in if this doesn't start till finals are over.

If this doesn't start before Diana's game ends, I'll bite.

+scuzzlebutt    23563

please don't edit the OP tyranno, i'm intentionally not taking down subs because i will not have subs in this game. if a player fails to meet my extremely lenient standards for quota they will be modkilled

• Upvote 1

Why was I deleted???

The chosen Juan    1397
On 7/12/2019 at 9:42 PM, The chosen Juan said:

Might sign up depending on how this game goes for me, activity-wise. Kinda having time issues.

Count me in. Getting used to playing on mobile, so this won't be that much of an issue anymore.