fuckfiend

my pronouns

fuckfiend    2194

hi everyone 

im sure most of you are very confused about how to address me. and i understand that. i know most of you aren't used to being around trans people and living among them and you all knew me as markus for a very long time. but i think it's about time we can work on this a little harder.

ive been trans for a long time now. ive had trans thoughts since i was very young and they got a bit more serious in my teen years and since about 3 years now, here we are. i would hope that you're all used to that by now and yeah i haven't been on exactly duelistgroundz for about a year but ive still been among all of you in different servers. you all know i have been out as trans for a long time now, but for some reason i keep getting misgendered.

i think about why that is and if im being honest, i think i present femininely enough. you've seen recent photos of me. i don't really act too masculine i think. so i think i know why im being misgendered.

it's because you subconsciously think im a man. or you think of me as a transgender person and when you think that way you're seeing that first before you see me as a woman.

i get called he, him and markus quite a lot here and it's been years and i think its time we move on from that. i am not any of these things and im very thankful for your understanding.

im asking you all for when you think of me, when you see me online and interacting with you that you think to yourself "marjorie is a woman". im not a man and i never was. try not to think of me as a man. and id prefer the first part of my identity that you acknowledged was that i was a woman. because i am a woman and being trans comes second. no one who is referring to me correctly tells me i am trans every sentence. they merely refer to me as her, or she. yes i am trans and it's a part of me that i love but its not how i should be exclusively referred to on every occasion.

regarding my name. im sorry for not being consistent with my name and for a long time i really wish i didnt have to have one. my name is marjorie. give me any nickname you want. i dont mind being called faith or anything too much bc i think you're still making an effort to acknowledge my identity. but my name is marjorie. if you're more comfortable with it you can call me by my usernames. most people refer to me as flacko on this website. i like that.

my name is marjorie. my pronouns are she or they. please do your best to acknowledge my identity.

anyway, thanks so much for understanding!!!! i appreciate it sm!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

• Upvote 1

Haruki    12659

you can call me by any pronoun

• Upvote 1

fuckfiend    2194

i support and acknowledge your identity reggie

• Upvote 1