scuzzlebutt

FAITH AND SAYAKA: MANHUNTERS MAFIA - AFTERGAME THREAD

+scuzzlebutt    23563

scum wins

PLAYERS

1. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I AM TYPING THAT USERNAME OUT ON MY KEYBOARD (Dennis Frogman - Vanilla Town)

2. JAZZ (faith - Mafia Goon)

3. MALCOLM (Jazz - Vanilla Town)

4. BROKEN BRILLIANCE (Broken Brilliance - Vanilla Town)

5. SAGERHAPSODY (Aaron Impersonator - Vanilla Town)

6. rei (rei - Vanilla Town)

7. MATERIALMACER (Malcolm - Town Jailkeeper)

8. GEMSTONE MINE (Sayaka - Mafia Goon)

9. THEGOLDENTYRANNO (Tyranno - Vanilla Town)

+scuzzlebutt    23563

town mvp: macer

scum mvp: tyranno

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

+Jazz    5538

Nice game guys. I disagree with those awards lol

@Broken Brilliance dude you can't play like that. If you can't commit to the games don't sign up. If I was town this game man I'd have been pissed.

+Malcolm    4780

i dont particularly think throwing the game is mvp worthy!

hmph macer hmph

• Upvote 2

+Gemstone Mine    2731

I'm really sad that that was my scum game. I'm not sure if people were just on holiday or if the super iffy schedule fucked everyone up, but that game's activity was terrible.

• Upvote 1

+Malcolm    4780

as i said to jazz. the day i voted macer, i had the correct scum team but completely underestimated town's idiocy in hammering so quickly after a first vote. i was never wanting to lynch macer, but i was hoping they would just fucking claim what i thought and the game would be auto. even if town claimed the game was auto. my mistake though. i should have just killed jazz without worrying about the rest.

lots of overall disinterest. macer won the game and then decided to lose it

scum team played pretty well overall. i dont think anyone else had scumstone as scum

@Broken Brilliance i don't know if anyone has said anything to you, but i refuse to play with you if you continue to ruin games. don't sign up if you aren't going to play. we banned digbick for endlessly fucking around and it would be a shame if it gets to that point with you when you have showcased you can play the game like everyone else.

gg guys. lets be more active next game

stop posting "loool activity" and then bouncing

fuckfiend    2201

me and malcolm talked about not ending the day at noon anymore i think it should end after people get off work. ik i posted really silly but i think it would've been nice to put some work in before day ended :(

+Sophocles    3330

Is it really about the eod when you get 11 pages in 4 day phases

Town just mailed it in lol

• Upvote 1

+Malcolm    4780

um, yeah, the eod time has a big deal to do with how end of day operates. dont be ridiculous

»JC.    5323
On 12/19/2019 at 11:39 PM, SageRhapsody said:

Vote mmarcer

バカあほ

ばかアホ

馬鹿阿呆

バカアホ

ばか阿呆

馬鹿アホ

バカ阿呆

ばかあほ

馬鹿あほ

• Sad 1

»JC.    5323

I don't really expect much from a lot of players here, but I'm really disappointed by Sage here. The game was slow and not near EOD. There was no reason to not check if you're hammering.

On top of that, you have to read the mood of the thread. It was time for a doc claim, and nobody had done it, so one of the inactive players was hiding it, and Macer was the top pick due to his confidence earlier in the game about not getting lynched. This is the kind of stuff you really should be able to pick up on.

»JC.    5323
On 12/21/2019 at 1:05 AM, Gemstone Mine said:

I'm 100% sure about this and honestly idk if I'll be on before eod when literally nothing is happening atm.

Gemstone just died last game for leaving before eod. 0% chance this happens as town.

»JC.    5323

Jazz did fine imo, despite having malc+rei on him.

SageRhapsody    395
41 minutes ago, JC. said:

I don't really expect much from a lot of players here, but I'm really disappointed by Sage here. The game was slow and not near EOD. There was no reason to not check if you're hammering.

On top of that, you have to read the mood of the thread. It was time for a doc claim, and nobody had done it, so one of the inactive players was hiding it, and Macer was the top pick due to his confidence earlier in the game about not getting lynched. This is the kind of stuff you really should be able to pick up on.

Agreed. I'll admit my head wasn't into this game at all.

Lack of engagement, as well as strange EoD and the fact that I've been busy at fuck at work really hampered my performance. 

+rei+    34998

I'm glad jazz was actually scum and not just spouting his mouth in ways that didnt make sense 

• Thanks 1

Malcolm's Multi    1918
9 hours ago, Sophocles said:

I meant it's not really the primary problem with this game.

I don’t think anyone said it was. It was raised as a concern going forward, and I think it is a perfectly valid point

+Jazz    5538

36 hours is too short for this playerbase

+Gemstone Mine    2731

we legit had like 2 posts between 2 hours and actual eod. The actual time was irrelevant, there was no one on to post.