Di4na

Friends and Enemies and Enemies and That Other Guy - Day 3

+Malcolm    4780
Just now, Solstice said:

I am 100% sure you two aren't scummates either.  But I think you both need to tone things down a bit because this is honestly getting toxic and painful to watch.  Nobody wants to read 2 pages of people hurling insults at each other.  This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.  Take a breather and focus on something else for a bit.

you're right, i shouldnt have responded to him calling me a dumbfuck several times by adding cunt to the end of me asking why he is being toxic

Di4na    71

VC

TGT (1) - Sophocles
Macer (1) - TGT
Marjorie (1) - rei
Malcolm (2) - Gemstone, Solstice

Not Voting (6) - Marjorie, Sage, Walia, Macer, Jazz, Malcolm

Solstice    408
8 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

ok, let's rewind

@Solstice what do you think of tyranno

I saw the same obvious soft you did and assumed Mason, which was why I was trying to move some votes off of him.  I didn't want to come out and say "don't vote tyranno, he has a mason soft" for obvious reasons I discussed already (giant bullseye for scum) so I tired to downplay serious reasoning for it.  I originally assumed tyranno was masons with Gemstone based on Tyranno's "soul read":

7 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Gemstone Mine is town this time. 

but Gemstone's subsequent posts kind of negated that.

5 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

me: why is TGT a good lynch.

TGT: hold my beer

which is why I later asked tyranno for clarification on his gemstone read (which I have not yet gotten).  I'm also not as certain that Tyranno is actually a mason anymore because nobody but me has really gone out of their way to defend them.  If he's NOT a mason then I agree his comment about going off to do masonry work is terrible and reads like scum trying to slide by on a soft that they're banking nobody will bring up.  It's easy enough to say you're heading off to (generic) work like he normally does; why bother with the mason comment in a mason game if you aren't trying to soft?  

+Sophocles    3327

my tyranno vote was just arbitrary and kind of a joke vote at the time, tbh. What followed out of it was more interesting.

Tyranno softing mason like that seems awful but idk what alignment to make of it. Maybe it was intended humorously? 

I agree w/ Malcolm that Solstice isn't teamed with him but that tells us fuck all in a multiball game. 

Gemstone and Malcolm littering the thread is not appreciated, thanks guys

• Upvote 1

+Malcolm    4780
1 hour ago, Solstice said:

I saw the same obvious soft you did and assumed Mason, which was why I was trying to move some votes off of him.  I didn't want to come out and say "don't vote tyranno, he has a mason soft" for obvious reasons I discussed already (giant bullseye for scum) so I tired to downplay serious reasoning for it.  I originally assumed tyranno was masons with Gemstone based on Tyranno's "soul read":

but Gemstone's subsequent posts kind of negated that.

which is why I later asked tyranno for clarification on his gemstone read (which I have not yet gotten).  I'm also not as certain that Tyranno is actually a mason anymore because nobody but me has really gone out of their way to defend them.  If he's NOT a mason then I agree his comment about going off to do masonry work is terrible and reads like scum trying to slide by on a soft that they're banking nobody will bring up.  It's easy enough to say you're heading off to (generic) work like he normally does; why bother with the mason comment in a mason game if you aren't trying to soft?  

we have a winner

+Sophocles    3327

my concern is that it's tyranno and he might be thinking it's a good idea as town to fakeclaim and draw the nk to him. it's not a bad lynch but my gut is lukewarm on it

+Gemstone Mine    2731

the only hting it's good for is figuring out that one of malcolm or solstice are scum because they should know better and at least one of them is hoping to ride the free mislynch.