Di4na

F&E&E&TOG Aftergame - Town wins

Di4na    71

Players:
1. Solstice - Werewolf (Lynched Day 3)

2. Malcolm - Mafia Goon (Killed Night 2)

3. Marjorie - Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 1)

4. Sage - Town Backup Mason 

5. rei - Vanilla Town (Killed Night 1) 

6. Macer - Vanilla Town Survivor (Modkilled Day 2)

7. TGT  - Town Mason

8. Gemstone Mine - Town Mason (Killed Night 1)
9. Walia - Werewolf (Lynched Day 2)
10. Jazz - Vanilla Town (Killed Night 2)
11. Sophocles - Vanilla Town

The winners of this game are Sage, rei, TGT, Gemstone, Sophocles, and Jazz, the town.

Town MVP: Jazz
carried
Town LVP: TGT
why would you claim mason on page 1 and out your partner on page 2 in a game where you know there are multiple night kills flying around
Scum MVP: Macer
if you hadn't gotten yourself modkilled, the scum would have eaten 4 back to back lynches and the town wouldn't have needed to pray for a crosskill

Happy New Year, Duelist Groundz Dot Com Mafia Section!

• Upvote 1

+Sophocles    3332

Town LVP for the mason who claimed d1

Town MVP for the guy asking masons to claim d1 

All good tho, i had fun

• Haha 4

»JC.    5324

say what you want but the real winner was myself for not having to play multiball

• Upvote 4
  • Pride 1

+rei+    35015
4 minutes ago, JC. said:

say what you want but the real winner was myself for not having to play multiball

find a scum and get killed n1 felt so good

im not sure if i dont like multiball or it just stresses me out for variance 

fuckfiend    2209

she killed malcolm they could've tied. mistake.

if they both voted no lynch vs 4 townies if they both killed townies at night it was gg. scum tie.

Solstice    415
2 hours ago, fuckfiend said:

she killed malcolm they could've tied. mistake.

if they both voted no lynch vs 4 townies if they both killed townies at night it was gg. scum tie.

I already explained in the discord that I thought intentionally tying the game would be considering game throwing based on the events of wonderland mafia, and I wasn't about to eat a ban for it.  The longer explanation is copied and pasted below:

FWIW I killed Malcolm precisely because of the prisoners dilemma thing.  If I hadn’t mylo would have been 2 town, Malcolm and myself.  Town would have to no lynch and pray we BOTH kill each other, as if even 1 town member gets killed the game is unwinnable for town.  And we’d have to both kill each other, because apparently according to winterwunderland mafia colluding with an opposite faction for a tie (we both kill a town and share the win) is gamethrowing.  Given how in that game Francis was a winstealing neutral but town still got in trouble for killing him over scum because he MIGHT not have been, I’d think the same logic would apply to the prisoners dilemma in this game by not choosing to kill the other faction.  After all if the opposite side kills a town and you kill them you win, so by not taking that tiny chance to win you’re gamthrowing because if you kill the town and they kill you your faction just lost.  My only chance to not lose was to kill the other faction and pray I could eek out a mislynch.  At least that was how I saw it; if I thought a tie was a viable non-punishable option I would have gone for it.

+Gemstone Mine    2731

We are going to have to have a serious, long talk about the quality of scum play on this forum as of recent. I'm trying to think of another way to phrase it rather than 'yall motherfuckers suck', but that's kind of where we're at atm

That game was literally only winnable by town if scum nk'd another scum. Town could have done everything right, nked scum every day, and still lost. This format is literally 10-90 scum favored, and yet here we sit with a town victory. We have a serious, deep problem with scum teams here.

+Gemstone Mine    2731

although im going to think of another way to do that, let me rant about something else real quck: This is the second game in a row where my partner rolls up to the thread, soul reads me town, and dips. Not only is this awful play in general, but no one's fucking calling them on it.

+Sophocles    3332

The problem isn't the crosskill, that's excusable because the 2 scum factions don't need to collaborate to exclude town winning, they should each play to win. There's scenarios where a crosskill is fine.

If there's a problem it's scum getting lynched every day

+Gemstone Mine    2731
1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

If there's a problem it's scum getting lynched every day

if?

Scum's play has been absolutely unforgiveable recently. There's literally no excuse for it.

6 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

We are going to have to have a serious, long talk about the quality of scum play on this forum as of recent. I'm trying to think of another way to phrase it rather than 'yall motherfuckers suck', but that's kind of where we're at atm

That game was literally only winnable by town if scum nk'd another scum. Town could have done everything right, nked scum every day, and still lost. This format is literally 10-90 scum favored, and yet here we sit with a town victory. We have a serious, deep problem with scum teams here.

Here is how you phrase it: No one tries when they roll scum

+Sophocles    3332
5 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

if?

Meant this game, specifically. That scum has been getting assblasted in general is undeniable

+rei+    35015

i mean after years of the classic DG town punt 

fuckfiend    2209

i get really fucking anxious when i play as scum and thats its own thing but i think this setup totally sucked.

also like, most of our remaining players are kinda bad. we dont have as many strong players as we used to

fuckfiend    2209

i cant imagine a world where diana actually announced the game would have 2 scum teams and anyone would decide to sign up. its the worst idea we've ever had and its just stupid. the scum was better at finding scum this game than town. im seriously tired of weird games and matrix 6 isn't that fun for me it's too small. i like 3 man scum teams usually but ik we don't have as many players. id really prefer matrix to anything like this.

fuckfiend    2209

i think everyone told diana this setup sucked and i don't think anyone counted as real scum. it was like 4 neutrals. everyone was kinda towny for lynching the other scum so you're not really worried about aligning yourself anywhere. so i think you cant say scum played that badly.

fuckfiend    2209

this is like... definitely a bastard setup. and i dont blame people if they didnt try really hard when they played this one.

+rei+    35015

you dont need to make five posts about how you didn't like it and that you're a bad scum player