SageRhapsody

If JC doesn't successfully pick up 420 girls, he is going to die in a lot of different ways mafia

SageRhapsody    394

I'm not even going to bother with flavor, game ended too early to make it even worth it LMAO. 

This game has ended with a Scum victory!

Will do a debriefing in the after-game thread. 

• Sad 1

hazmah    139

what the fuck

why would you majority the guy with mason when it was obvious as shit that soph and tyranno were scum

1 minute ago, hazmah said:

what the fuck

why would you majority the guy with mason when it was obvious as shit that soph and tyranno were scum

JC was scum though

»JC.    5323

im the worst player of all time

meant to vote soph as evidenced by the rest of my post

+Sophocles    3327

JC post: 

Yeah Sophocles should be the lynch today 

vote the lyncher

Oh oops that's majority?

hazmah    139

Wait hold up, I thought that JC was scum day 1 but then people kept bringing up fucking masons?

»JC.    5323

no im town :eevee:

Just now, Sophocles said:

JC post: 

Yeah Sophocles should be the lynch today 

vote the lyncher

Oh oops that's majority?

Shit happens. Jc pocketed bybneedlessly defending and actually being the most active in our topic. I hardly engaged other than to post something to get rxns

+Sophocles    3327
8 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

I'm not even going to bother with flavor, game ended too early to make it even worth it LMAO. 

This game has ended with a Scum victory!

Will do a debriefing in the after-game thread. 

> be sage

> don't like writing flavor

> skip flavor in OP

> make it a 7-player, 2 scum game and don't mention mylo so you can say the game ended too quick to write flavor

> genius.jpg

• Upvote 2

SageRhapsody    394
Just now, Sophocles said:

> be sage

> don't like writing flavor

> skip flavor in OP

> make it a 7-player, 2 scum game and don't mention mylo so you can say the game ended too quick to write flavor

i love writing flavor! how dare you sir! 

I admit I just got really busy with surprise new years shit I wasn't expecting, so I didn't have much time.

also i don't think it's 100% my fault people started throwing out votes a few hours into the day, in a 7 player game after 2 towns died. :P 

hazmah    139

so JC and tyranno were scum? 

and Jc and Francis weren’t masons but rather neighbours?

Just now, hazmah said:

so JC and tyranno were scum? 

and Jc and Francis weren’t masons but rather neighbours?

yes and yes lol

hazmah    139

Well then the game was lost completely because of misinformation.

to speak of day 1, I had inferred that JC was 1 of the 2 scum considering how he was posting so absolutist, but all of his and Francis’s posts insinuated otherwise and that they were masons and guaranteed town, even though it makes no sense to guarantee 2 town in a 7 man game. 

francis’s laziness cost us the game on that front.

second of all, the fact that I scanned soph and got a red scan is just flat out bastard

hazmah    139

honestlyI thought this would be a fun and interesting game to make a return on, but this was not fun at all, and I’d rather never play on this site again then play with Francis ever again. Not surprised dyachei left. 

Just now, hazmah said:

Well then the game was lost completely because of misinformation.

to speak of day 1, I had inferred that JC was 1 of the 2 scum considering how he was posting so absolutist, but all of his and Francis’s posts insinuated otherwise and that they were masons and guaranteed town, even though it makes no sense to guarantee 2 town in a 7 man game. 

francis’s laziness cost us the game on that front.

second of all, the fact that I scanned soph and got a red scan is just flat out bastard

Not laziness. i made it clear that (1) i wasnt going to explain; and (2) i wasnt going to claim. I already explained why directly to you mind you about i wouldnt and how its a waste of time that leads to fighting. Maybe now ppl will realize that i am 100% serious about that.

if we want to talk about lazy, id ask rei about that one. 

Further, ppl lost cause they cant read.

JC flat out told you twice we werent masons.

If we want to talk about lazy, how about we talk about ppl being unwilling to read what was there instead of opting to demand it be force fed to them

• Haha 3

»JC.    5323

wait you were an insane cop? that is rough : /

in this specific instance, it wouldnt have been too bad because Soph would come back, Francis would skip the NK, and then you would know and be able to deduce the scum team, but i am definitely 100% against hosts providing inaccurate info

Just now, JC. said:

wait you were an insane cop? that is rough : /

in this specific instance, it wouldnt have been too bad because Soph would come back, Francis would skip the NK, and then you would know and be able to deduce the scum team, but i am definitely 100% against hosts providing inaccurate info

No alignment flip 

»JC.    5323

to be fair, i said I knew Francis was town and that I would die if he voted for me, both of which are true as scum as well

i really wasn't trying to create that much confusion when i made my claim, but i let it go on for that long because i was scum

+rei+    34993
18 minutes ago, hazmah said:

Wait hold up, I thought that JC was scum day 1 but then people kept bringing up fucking masons?

that was the only reason that I didn't vote scumwood tbh, JC was being way more anti-town

(and then I went to look at apartments fuck me rite)

fwiw I did not know I was NK-proof 

+Sophocles    3327

yeah JC would've been 100% lynched either today or yesterday without the mason claim

+rei+    34993

the mason claim should have gotten him killed just as much with all the extra shit

of course, having his alleged mason actually participate and call shit out migh thave been good 

+Sophocles    3327

FYI if you specifically say the game is not bastard, you shouldn't include bastard roles. Insane cop is bastard