rei

Death Note Mafia day 1

Solstice    408
1 minute ago, SageRhapsody said:

@Di4na the fact that everyone has posted, and scum haven't hammered to instantly win proves solstice is Infact a scum, there's literally no other option. 

The only ones defending solstice and trying to get us off the lynch are himself and MBA. 

It literally does not get easier than this 

If votes are out in lylo and no one has hammered it means one of two things:

1. Scum is being voted (I would be scum in this case)

2. Scum are already voting, and so can't hammer (team is you and Jazz like I said already)

MBA didn't hammer me, so he can't be scum with you or Jazz.  I've seen enough.

vote Jazz

@my bloody arcanine @Di4na End this.

SageRhapsody    394

Notice how the only time scum solstice will act with certainty, and try to lead town is when she's about to be killed in lylo. Exact same modus operandi last game too

SageRhapsody    394

If you're still unsure realize that

1) there's literally no way on earth I'm possibly scum so this whole narrative falls apart instantly

2) read all of solstices posts when her head isn't on the line, and how directionless and wishy washy they are. In what way does do they read as town trying to solve the game, in contrast to mow where the big iq comes out. 

3) I'm never wrong. 

2 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

You shouldn't have posted this because it seals your fate. 

From your pov and your own logic here, jazz and I have to be the last scum, because Diana is our last pr yet you're still advocating us going for Diana. 

By processes of elimination from your own logic, you should be trying to kill jazz and i, not asking us to go after Diana. 

Pls just hammer your patterned and yourself and end this game

I havent sealed anything because i havent made any desicion yet.. Actually your response just furthers the perfect info you obtain regarding Diana. If you are for sure think she is town by how she has played, even after supposedly "suspecting her", it means you are scum. If i was scum id ditch this way before as i dont have any patience for this boring game anyway. But seeing how you and Jazz constantly echoing each other and trying to rule the narrative of this game, just tells me one thing - if it walks and acts like scum, it is scum. Id expect any townie at this point to be extra suspicious and ask questions. 

Vote Jazz

SageRhapsody    394

Both of you directly oppose me and also are certain I'm scum but vote jazz ...... HMMMMMMM

SageRhapsody    394

Perhaps you're trying to play to Diana's bias of tunneling on jazz

SageRhapsody    394

Still I urge @my bloody arcaninearcanine and @Solsticeto put their money where their mouth is and vote me, since both of you are certain I'm scum. If I flip scum, Diana will surely follow you to jazz. We've linked so hard already, and Diana has hated him so there's no reason to kill him first in this hypothetical jazz/sage scum team you tout.

Vote me.

9 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

Still I urge @my bloody arcaninearcanine and @Solsticeto put their money where their mouth is and vote me, since both of you are certain I'm scum. If I flip scum, Diana will surely follow you to jazz. We've linked so hard already, and Diana has hated him so there's no reason to kill him first in this hypothetical jazz/sage scum team you tout.

Vote me.

Oh I definitely think youre scum

Unvote

Vote Sage

+Jazz    5538

The team is clearly Solstice+MBA and we're just waiting on Diana to make the right move. Simultaneously boring and nerve racking.

+Jazz    5538

Also remember when Solstice thought MBA was scum yesterday? That was funny

+Jazz    5538

Funny how things change ^^;

SageRhapsody    394
7 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess

39 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Yea funny how people can adapt to new situation and come to logical conclusions, unlike people who actually have all the game known to them

+Jazz    5538
14 minutes ago, my bloody arcanine said:

Yea funny how people can adapt to new situation and come to logical conclusions, unlike people who actually have all the game known to them

Like I said, it was a bus to avoid getting heat while town imploded. That is why Solstice is no longer contemplating voting for you.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:00 AM, Jazz said:

We don't get any info out of a Sage lynch so you shouldn't be doing this unless you actually think he's scum. There are good reasons to but you have not yet stated one way or another exactly how you feel about the Sage lynch despite numerous prompting, which is why you were in range of dying just now.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:01 AM, Jazz said:

Unless Sage is scum of course, then there's some info. If he's town the info is minimal based on how he played (omgus/aggro).

On 1/8/2020 at 2:03 AM, Jazz said:

Malcolm is probably scum. MMMMMMMMM so tempted to vote urgh idk if I should do it or resist the urge

Lol this is gold

In 3 posts Jazz goes from a Sage lynch to a Diana or Malcolm. He basically covered them since that point in the game

SageRhapsody    394

Did you quote the wrong posts or something? Or just making stuff up

+Jazz    5538
52 minutes ago, my bloody arcanine said:

Lol this is gold

In 3 posts Jazz goes from a Sage lynch to a Diana or Malcolm. He basically covered them since that point in the game

I had a bad day 1 and solved the game on day 2 with more info. Tends to be how my town games go

Di4na    71

There are five of us left.
The possible remaining teams are:

Diana+Solstice
Sage+Solstice
MBA+Solstice
Jazz+Solstice
Jazz+Sage

Diana+Jazz/Sage/MBA can be eliminated thanks to the end of day 2; I could have lynched Solstice and didn't.
MBA+Jazz/Sage can be eliminated because MBA could have hammered Solstice today for the win and didn't.
____

21 hours ago, Solstice said:

And then all the pairs I think are objectively not possible: 

Jazz + myself: You’d have to believe we went for the ultimate bus yesterday, which would be stupid.

MBA + myself : You’d have to believe I spent all of yesterday trying to bus him, which again would be stupid.

Sage + myself: You’d have to believe Sage wanted to bus me instead of just going for Jazz, so no.

Sage+ Diana: Again Diana could have hammered me, so this doesn’t work.

Jazz + Diana: Diana could have hammered me, I don’t think this works.

I find the way this was phrased interesting. Formatting mine.
Solstice almost completely discounts the possibility of them being scum, leaving their only possible self-included scum team by their logic to be the one with me - the one who's evidently going to have to place the deciding vote.
Solstice also had a choice at the end of day 1: break a tie by lynching Sage, or break it by lynching Malcolm? And one of those is a much stronger town player than the other.
____

There are now two possibilities: either Solstice is scum, or both Sage and Jazz are scum.
Given the events of Sage vs Jazz on day 1, and then again on day 3, one of those seems far more likely than the other.

Di4na    71

Vote Solstice

@rei, that's the hammer if I'm not mistaken.

+rei+    34993

Solstice was lynched - vanilla scum

Day starts tomorrow or when all night actions are in 

• Pride 2
  • Thanks 3

+rei+    34993

Sage,  Vanilla Town, was killed overnight

still lylo, day ends in 36 hours