rei

Death Note Mafia day 1

Di4na    71
27 minutes ago, Di4na said:

I'm not exactly opposed to a Sage lynch here

Just now, Jazz said:

Pray tell, what don't you like about the Sage lynch?

hmm...

+Jazz    5538
Just now, Di4na said:

hmm...

Not an answer. Use words.

+Jazz    5538

You don't like that I jumped on the Sage lynch but you also like the Sage lynch? Furthermore you say I gave no reason when I in fact did. What's your deal? All sorts of contradictions here.

+Jazz    5538

unvote

vote Diana

Di4na    71
Just now, Jazz said:

Not an answer. Use words.

I'm pointing out that I didn't say there was anything in particular that I disliked about it. Curious why you phrased things as though I had.

I would be fine with having Sage lynched, but I'm not overeager to pull the trigger on it. 

The more you post, the more I think you're intentionally pushing mislynches. That's the main driver I have behind not voting Sage myself.

+Jazz    5538
2 minutes ago, Di4na said:

I'm pointing out that I didn't say there was anything in particular that I disliked about it. Curious why you phrased things as though I had.

I would be fine with having Sage lynched, but I'm not overeager to pull the trigger on it. 

The more you post, the more I think you're intentionally pushing mislynches. That's the main driver I have behind not voting Sage myself.

If you are calling me out for pushing mislynches it's a pretty logical conclusion that you don't agree with the lynch I'm pushing.

Di4na    71
2 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

You’re not eager to pull the trigger on anyone

screams scum to me 

Right now, the only FoS I could say I have is Jazz. 

Just now, Jazz said:

If you are calling me out for pushing mislynches it's a pretty logical conclusion that you don't agree with the lynch I'm pushing.

It's not the lynch you're pushing, it's the way you're pushing it. 

+Gemstone Mine    2731
5 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

Oh baby

@Gemstone Mine what do you think about what’s going on here?

i just got back from working out. Diana's posts are hugely defensive with OMGUS on jazz

+Gemstone Mine    2731

right now if he flips town all the info we get is that one of the people on his lynch was scum. Gee wiz, that's some hefty info drop.

+Gemstone Mine    2731

also re: scum list: i know my town game is a little wacky but my scum game is on point and that needs to be properly rewarded.

I am much better as scum than town.

+Gemstone Mine    2731
4 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

You’re ranked accordingly

now, vote Diana 

give me that sweet S tier

Di4na    71
9 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

i just got back from working out. Diana's posts are hugely defensive with OMGUS on jazz

The omgus is from Jazz to me, not the other way around. I called him out on flimsy posting when he was voting Sage.

3 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

unvote

vote jazz

refuses to cooperate and answer questions. jumps on lynches offering no substance or thoughts on anything.

this is how he played last time as scum. Gave a semi-decent lynch target, offering minimal logic or attempts at making links or scum hunting, and letting town ride the train

when i was reading your meltdown it was screaming omgus

3 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

if anyone ever accuses me of "try hard" or any retarded logic like that, I will formally request they be removed from the site. 

imagine fucking encouraging people not to post in a game of mafia lmfao

i don't know you, i don't know how you play, but the way you entered the thread and how irky you were through me off

Okay so hmm Diana is basically summed up with Sage Lynch bad Jazz=Scum. I little conflicted because this is some sucky scum play on their part.

Di4na    71

At this stage I think we get the most information out of a Sage lynch.

Vote Sage

58 minutes ago, Di4na said:

This reads to me as a lot more "Jazz pushing a mislynch" than anything else. The more Jazz posts, the less I like him here.

I'm not exactly opposed to a Sage lynch here, but Jazz is setting off alarm bells for me.

24 minutes ago, Di4na said:

at first you protect sage by saying jazz is scum pushing a mislynch, then after some heat on you - you're fine with having him lynched. that alone is you not caring for the outcome.