rei

Death Note Mafia day 1

Just now, Di4na said:

At this stage I think we get the most information out of a Sage lynch.

Vote Sage

LOL. Explain this 360 now

Di4na    71
Just now, my bloody arcanine said:

at first you protect sage by saying jazz is scum pushing a mislynch, then after some heat on you - you're fine with having him lynched. that alone is you not caring for the outcome.

That's me being suspicious of Jazz, not me town reading Sage. Both of those posts mention that I'm willing to lynch Sage. 

Di4na    71

Didn't really want to claim on day 1, but if it means I eat a nightkill early in lieu of a stronger town player biting the dust that's okay.

I am a standard Watcher. Target a player at night, see who visited that player that night. The flavor is L.

And this is what happens when u try playing over cautiously because ur afraid of dying as a pr

+Jazz    5538

unvote

+Jazz    5538
23 minutes ago, Di4na said:

Didn't really want to claim on day 1, but if it means I eat a nightkill early in lieu of a stronger town player biting the dust that's okay.

I am a standard Watcher. Target a player at night, see who visited that player that night. The flavor is L.

You already softed so you had to do this anyway. You need to play better

+Jazz    5538
30 minutes ago, Di4na said:

At this stage I think we get the most information out of a Sage lynch.

Vote Sage

We don't get any info out of a Sage lynch so you shouldn't be doing this unless you actually think he's scum. There are good reasons to but you have not yet stated one way or another exactly how you feel about the Sage lynch despite numerous prompting, which is why you were in range of dying just now.

+Jazz    5538

Unless Sage is scum of course, then there's some info. If he's town the info is minimal based on how he played (omgus/aggro).

+Jazz    5538

Malcolm is probably scum. MMMMMMMMM so tempted to vote urgh idk if I should do it or resist the urge

Di4na    71

I'd like to see more from Solstice and MBA.

Di4na    71
30 minutes ago, Jazz said:

We don't get any info out of a Sage lynch so you shouldn't be doing this unless you actually think he's scum. There are good reasons to but you have not yet stated one way or another exactly how you feel about the Sage lynch despite numerous prompting, which is why you were in range of dying just now.

I expect better from you than this, honestly. But all right, I'll spell out some thoughts.

29 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Unless Sage is scum of course, then there's some info. If he's town the info is minimal based on how he played (omgus/aggro).

If he's scum, the finger of suspicion goes away from the people who started and piled onto the wagon early. If he's town, it falls on them instead. In this case, those users are Gemstone and MBA, and you, Jazz.
MBA is a floaty question mark for me, and I want information there. You are posting in ways that make me strongly suspect you, and I'd like some hard data there too.

@Di4na the fact that you said mislynch means you believe jazz is scum. but you also dont mind the Sage train which was going on and started by Jazz. so i don't get how that's not a bold contradicting play

Di4na    71

@Di4na the fact that you said mislynch means you believe jazz is scum. but you also dont mind the Sage train which was going on and started by Jazz. so i don't get how that's not a bold contradicting play

I think Jazz's behavior is consistent with a scum player with perfect information attempting to get wagons going on players who are not his team.
I want to see Sage's flip to confirm my suspicions.

1 minute ago, my bloody arcanine said:

is Solstice an NPC?

Can you clarify what you mean by this question?

+Malcolm    4780

what he means by npc is solstice embodies

hi guys, im helping!

exactly what scumstice did last time

3 minutes ago, Di4na said:

I think Jazz's behavior is consistent with a scum player with perfect information attempting to get wagons going on players who are not his team.
I want to see Sage's flip to confirm my suspicions.

Can you clarify what you mean by this question?

so you would rather lynch the player who might confirm a theory over a person who you feel is more scummy?

Di4na    71

so you would rather lynch the player who might confirm a theory over a person who you feel is more scummy?

In the event that Jazz is town, he isn't a player I want mislynched early. In the event that he's scum, giving him slightly more rope to hang himself with isn't the end of the world. If it was LyLo/MyLo, I would vote Jazz right now in a heartbeat. But it isn't, and there's more than one scum we need to find.