rei

Death Note Mafia day 1

SageRhapsody    394

Diana if you didn't claim if have 1000% voted you right here and now, what the heck was all that lmao. 

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

hey jazz

vote me if you think im scum

How would you go about categorizing your contributions today? Other than the irritating egging on you're doing, trying to push others into voting people for you. What's with the strange Evil Villian roleplay LMAO

Is that "NPC", or maybe even "scum" play?

SageRhapsody    394
1 hour ago, my bloody arcanine said:

when i was reading your meltdown it was screaming omgus

i don't know you, i don't know how you play, but the way you entered the thread and how irky you were through me off

It is omgus. 

You suck for using "tryhard" as an excuse to lynch someone. Aka "don't try to play the game unless you want to get killed" 

Surely you realize how terrible this logic is both in this current game, and future ones too lmao. 

I'm not even mad about getting targeted d1. It happens EVERY game without fail, because the only one who is allowed to play this game cockily and aggressively is Malcolm. I'm upset you guys are seriously trying to shut me down from playing from the start and then turn around and complain DGz is too floaty. 

+Jazz    5538
18 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

hey jazz

vote me if you think im scum

buzz off i'll vote you when I wanna vote you

+Jazz    5538

Sage nobody is trying to shut you down, you haven't played well. Go find some scum and stop being a salty bitch

+Jazz    5538

why are there still like 3 votes on the watcher claim?

malcolm/mba/gem iirc

+Jazz    5538

yeah let's kill malcolm he's scum

vote malcolm

+Jazz    5538
41 minutes ago, Di4na said:

I expect better from you than this, honestly. But all right, I'll spell out some thoughts.

If he's scum, the finger of suspicion goes away from the people who started and piled onto the wagon early. If he's town, it falls on them instead. In this case, those users are Gemstone and MBA, and you, Jazz.
MBA is a floaty question mark for me, and I want information there. You are posting in ways that make me strongly suspect you, and I'd like some hard data there too.

No. Regardless of Sage's alignment I'm correct in that he is a bad info lynch. 

If he's scum you want to lynch him because he's scum not bc of the associations you get off that.

If he's town you get absolutely nothing. You have 3 people you wanna kill and it's quite likely 2/3 are town at a minimum. You get 2 mislynches in this set up. You can't lynch them all and have town win. In fact you can only lynch one of them incorrectly.

Vote for who you think is scum and stop guessing what the info is going to be before you get it.

Di4na    71
18 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

Diana if you didn't claim if have 1000% voted you right here and now, what the heck was all that lmao. 

Forgive me for not townreading you on the sole basis of "sage had a meltdown."

12 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

[MBA,] You suck for using "tryhard" as an excuse to lynch someone. Aka "don't try to play the game unless you want to get killed" 

Surely you realize how terrible this logic is both in this current game, and future ones too lmao. 

This is also important to note. MBA started a train on you for no apparent reason, and Jazz picked it right up. Interestingly, MBA later claimed that Jazz had started the train, when a quick check of the thread would show that that wasn't the case. 

3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

yeah let's kill malcolm he's scum

vote malcolm

Where'd all that "kill sage" momentum go? Why is Malcolm a more attractive lynch target for you all of a sudden?

+Jazz    5538

Sage is playing slightly more genuinely and I wanna see where he goes. He wasn't doing well under pressure and it was unproductive to keep tunneling him in that spot. If people want Sage dead they should explain why they want him dead

+Jazz    5538

Really don't like how Malcolm has kept his vote on Diana while agreeing with her about me being scum

33 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

what he means by npc is solstice embodies

hi guys, im helping!

exactly what scumstice did last time

I don't c ur vote on Solstice. Here I'll help u Unvote Vote Solstice

+Jazz    5538

Ahh everyone is scum according to Malcolm, but there's no townies. Delicious.

+Jazz    5538

Tyranno's scumdar is about as accurate as a broken clock

+Gemstone Mine    2731
5 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Sage is playing slightly more genuinely and I wanna see where he goes. He wasn't doing well under pressure and it was unproductive to keep tunneling him in that spot. If people want Sage dead they should explain why they want him dead

having a meltdown isn't genuine at all lol

42 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

what he means by npc is solstice embodies

hi guys, im helping!

exactly what scumstice did last time

8 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I don't c ur vote on Solstice. Here I'll help u Unvote Vote Solstice

@Malcolm Unvote. Vote Malcolm u need to unvote the claimed pr now or explain why ur still voting them. Also explain why u aren't voting Solstice while calling them scum.

Solstice    408
2 hours ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

i didnt care too much for sage one way or the other, but the post above me screams get away from my teammate 

And you pushing a Diana lynch doesn't also scream "get off the Sage train"?  Gotta love the irony there, especially since they ended up claiming a PR.  If one of you flips scum I fully expect the other to follow, though it's worth noting that I think Sage's only possible partners are Malcolm and possibly Tyranno since no one else made an effort to defend them outside of Diana, who has claimed a PR.  

2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

LOL. Explain this 360 now (referring to Diana moving their vote to Sage)

Gemstone's willingness to vote whoever Malcolm wanted him to in order to rise in his rankings is also strange as hell, but I'm having a hard time seeing it as alignment indicative because as town you should have your own reads you want to push, and as scum blatantly sheeping like that is a recipe for certain death.

9 hours ago, my bloody arcanine said:

day 1 is just usual fluff, but it's nice to see who doesn't give a fuck and who tries to blend in the most. 

sage/diana/solstice are all pretty much that to me

The only one of these you really elaborated on was Diana (who claimed a PR) so do you want to elaborate on Sage a bit?  I'm assuming I'm listed because of my "NPC" presence as you put it, but honestly you've been just as bad this game.  

+Gemstone Mine    2731
1 minute ago, Solstice said:

Gemstone's willingness to vote whoever Malcolm wanted him to in order to rise in his rankings is also strange as hell, but I'm having a hard time seeing it as alignment indicative because as town you should have your own reads you want to push, and as scum blatantly sheeping like that is a recipe for certain death.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

+Gemstone Mine    2731

to be clear: i was joking about voting with malcolm in exchange for a rating change

SageRhapsody    394

i very much so like the malcolm lynch

i significantly like it a lot less when jazz hops onto it the moment I mention it since i haven't liked him since his very first few posts

Solstice    408
12 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

EOD?

In about 3.5 hours if my math is correct.  I think this is the votecount ATM:

Diana (1): Malcolm

Sage (3): Gemstone, MBA, Diana

Jazz (1): Sage

Malcolm (2): Jazz, Tyranno

Between Malcolm and Sage I think I'd rather vote Malcolm, but that would tie the votes up which I don't think is a good idea.

14 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

EOD?

12:30 am central time I think. Meaning I'll be snoozing in bed.