BlazingCards

New Yugioh Podcast Looking for Questions

Hi guys, my name is Austin Kulman and I was the yugioh national champion in 2006. I quit the game years ago, but I've gotten back into it recently and I have started a new video series called King of Games, where I interview the top players in the game in hopes that it will help players of all skill levels improve. If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask that might be helpful to other duelists, please let me know. The first 2 interviews were done with Scott Page and Steve Silverman, both of whom recently won the YCS Vegas 3v3. Please let me know if you have any recommendations for questions. 

Not sure this if this is allowed, but here is a link to the first interview. Mods please message me if this is against the rules. Next interview will be up tomorrow!

• Upvote 3

SageRhapsody    397

If you would like to interview me on this show you may contact me here. I can talk at length about my battery men otk build. 

+rei+    35015

yeah its fine as long as you dont post a vid and vanish, if people have questions about your show etc id like you to be around in-thread to answer them now and then - dont ant you to be a fire-and-forget poster ;p

(and i remember when you won lol) 

Haha ya good times. No problem, I will definitely be around! 

Btw guys, episode 2 with Steve Silverman is up now! Please let me know what you think

rordog    986

Hey Austin it's Rory! I don't really play anymore (except for goats on occasion with Chris Hentz or Wumbo) but it's good to hear from you my friend. Glad you are doing this.