TheGoldenTyranno

Mafia Champ Celebration Mafia(Day 3 Ends at 5:30 PM 5/29/2020)

+rei+    35015

malc started the dorks talk on dg 

confuse rei    5635

pew pew pew

confuse rei    5635

its a choppa

confuse rei    5635
5 hours ago, Jazz said:

Good morning duelistgroundz, I am town this game.

vote Jazz

• Pride 1

4 hours ago, rei said:

confuse rei still has the best sig other than drew and thats just cos im an awful eureka seven fanboi

fos cr cos clearlyu hes treating scum hunting as a waste too ; ) 

But...my ATLA sig...

dbf.gif

Also holy fuck, turning off sigs makes this webpage run like butter.

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

Solstice(1) - Faint

Jazz(1) - Crei

Quota: Confuse rei(Made) Jazz(2/4), rei(Made), Faint(2/4), Sage(1/4), Solstice(2/4), Hazmah(1/4) MaterialMacer(2/4) Broken Brilliance (0/4)

fuckfiend    2208
4 hours ago, MaterialMacer said:

Also holy fuck, turning off sigs makes this webpage run like butter.

your sig is like 3 miles long

• Downvote 1

fuckfiend    2208
6 hours ago, rei said:

(mfw fuckfiend doesnt even know what malc was referencing / the joke there)

i know about his friend kiel

• Downvote 1

Faint    5973

Non game related can someone tell me how to ignore users posts on here

2 minutes ago, Faint said:

Non game related can someone tell me how to ignore users posts on here

I believe you can block certain users in your profile settings, don't quote me though.

Faint    5973
1 minute ago, MaterialMacer said:

I believe you can block certain users in your profile settings, don't quote me though.

Thank you, that's so much better

Screenshot_20200522-064035_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thank you, that's so much better

Screenshot_20200522-064035_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are you even allowed to block people in a Mafia game? Kinda defeats the purpose of...you know...Mafia, lol.

Also there needs to be way more activity on this thread. Come on people!

Vote Jazz

Faint    5973

Now to play some mafia

invite

vote confuse rei

If we dont meme kill a guy on his first game back in forever are we really playing mafia? (:

Faint    5973

Are you even allowed to block people in a Mafia game? Kinda defeats the purpose of...you know...Mafia, lol.

Also there needs to be way more activity on this thread. Come on people!

Vote Jazz

Fuckfiend isnt even on the player list so they shouldnt have been posting, this is actually a commitment to the mafia game!!!

Why the jazz vote?

1 minute ago, Faint said:

Fuckfiend isnt even on the player list so they shouldnt have been posting, this is actually a commitment to the mafia game!!!

Why the jazz vote?

My bad, totally assumed she was on the roster. Anywho, my Jazz vote is twofold in nature:

1. I don't like players who state their role outright at the start of the game, I get that its a strategy but one that is (in my experience) often played by scum who are looking to avoid notice.

2. The quicker we eliminate Jazz the greater likelihood it is that we don't have to see post after post of arguing, which happens in nearly every game Jazz is in. Not really a problem, just a personal pet peeve that I'd rather see if we can eliminate quickly.

Faint    5973

My bad, totally assumed she was on the roster. Anywho, my Jazz vote is twofold in nature:

1. I don't like players who state their role outright at the start of the game, I get that its a strategy but one that is (in my experience) often played by scum who are looking to avoid notice.

2. The quicker we eliminate Jazz the greater likelihood it is that we don't have to see post after post of arguing, which happens in nearly every game Jazz is in. Not really a problem, just a personal pet peeve that I'd rather see if we can eliminate quickly.

I mean I have no reason to defend jazz and hes as good a target as anyone, but for your points:

1. He wasnt the only one who stated their role at the start (and if anything solstice was more obnoxious in doing so) - and everyone going "I AM VANILLA TOWN" at the start is a pretty old meme :')

2. I've seen jazz be absolutely fine in more games than not that dont involve mark or francis, so lets come into this game with positive expectations rather than toxic ones :):)

I mean I have no reason to defend jazz and hes as good a target as anyone, but for your points:

1. He wasnt the only one who stated their role at the start (and if anything solstice was more obnoxious in doing so) - and everyone going "I AM VANILLA TOWN" at the start is a pretty old meme :')

2. I've seen jazz be absolutely fine in more games than not that dont involve mark or francis, so lets come into this game with positive expectations rather than toxic ones :):)

Fair points. If I could vote for everyone who said "Hey guys I rolled town look how cool I am check my soundcloud", I would in a heartbeat lol.

+Jazz    5537

vote Macer gtfo

+Jazz    5537

oh actually i take that back 

unvote

vote Faint

+Jazz    5537
11 minutes ago, Faint said:

'as good a target as anyone' seems like a scum approach to day 1 to me

aka all d1 votes are random, which they are not

Just now, Jazz said:

oh actually i take that back 

unvote

vote Faint

Swear this is some class C bussing, lmfao

+Jazz    5537
Just now, MaterialMacer said:

Swear this is some class C bussing, lmfao

I'm not going to clog the thread just to prove how fucking wrong you are but this is a stupid post

Just now, Jazz said:

I'm not going to clog the thread just to prove how fucking wrong you are but this is a stupid post

Legit instantaneously trying to distance yourself from a player who praised you isn't bussing? Do explain.

• Pride 1

+Jazz    5537
Just now, MaterialMacer said:

Legit instantaneously trying to distance yourself from a player who praised you isn't bussing? Do explain.

1) Don't try to infer bussing from an interaction between 2 players when both of their alignments are unknown. You can think about that after one of them is dead and flips scum. Not now.

2) Why the fuck is Faint praising me? I haven't done jack shit this game. If anything that's perfect info