Jump to content
TheGoldenTyranno

Mafia Champ Celebration Mafia(Day 3 Ends at 5:30 PM 5/29/2020)

Recommended Posts

Faint    5973
Just now, Jazz said:

All right champ so who’s scum then if not you?

I mean the way hes clinging onto this and setting up a straw man, crei is the obvious choice right now - hes desperately trying to set this up to make something out of nothing and create a fallacious agenda to push

 

I didnt like how macer said I was "praising" you and setting up an agenda, but his backtrack on it was quick and seemed pretty genuine

 

I dont really like how you went after me for a single line, but if I did the same to macer thatd be bad (hence my unvote after his explanation)

 

For you, I did like that you got the discussion moving off memes etc so lean town on you presently

 

Solstice is pretty fucking town. 

 

 

 

You asked me who I thought scum was, I gave you thoughts on every active relevant player. Under promise, overdeliver etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrome    6
6 hours ago, confuse rei said:

unvote vote faint

 

3 posts that reek of scum in 3 pages

 

Opportunistic Vote.

/Vote confuse rei 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrome    6

Jazz and Faint are both Town.

the Interaction is T/T.

they both also forget that in a 9P.

there is 2 Scum.

so I’m confident that both are Town.

Solstice is probably town. I’m not 100% sure on it but they look good so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    35015
1 hour ago, Chrome said:

Jazz and Faint are both Town.

the Interaction is T/T.

they both also forget that in a 9P.

there is 2 Scum.

so I’m confident that both are Town.

Solstice is probably town. I’m not 100% sure on it but they look good so far.

100% this

 

I have no idea how no one reads faints original "scum slip" as a comment that literally nothing of substance had been said all game

 

Of course, when you have little to go on, you pounce on what you can get, but that's not an 'omg scum tell' that's kinda horseshit

 

Jazz is trying to hunt scum though so still p town

 

crei egging this shit on is so fucking dodgy

 

crei's "regardless of faints flip" post rubs me the wrong way super badly - no shit someone hunting scum is town leaning even if they're wrong

 


Macer's first post on jazz after voting him is also dodge as fuck - mainly as theres literally no correlation to page 1 OMG IM TOWN posting and alignments and never has been. FOllowing it up with a literal attack on his character at this phase seems like a lot of effort for something that is absolutely not a town result 

 

  • Pride 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Jazz    5537
1 hour ago, Chrome said:

Jazz and Faint are both Town.

the Interaction is T/T.

they both also forget that in a 9P.

there is 2 Scum.

so I’m confident that both are Town.

Solstice is probably town. I’m not 100% sure on it but they look good so far.


I don’t think either of us said anything about the number of scum? I’ve been fully aware of the numbers lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Jazz    5537

Not seeing the T/T logic b/w me and faint at all

 

Im a bit wary of crei but not too concerned at the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Vote Count:

Crei(1) - Chrome

Faint(2) - Jazz,  Crei

Quota: Confuse rei(Made) Jazz(Made), rei(Made), Faint(Made), Sage(1/4), Solstice(3/4), Hazmah(1/4) MaterialMacer(Made) Chrome (Made)

 

Please let me know if there are any inaccuracies contained in the above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, confuse rei said:

this to me is off. reason 1 is not a reason to vote someone other than OMGUS and 2 i completely disagree. It is frowned upon, but not scum favored. To me this is slightly scummy. You saw someone calling you out and fell the need to deflect. This post screams that it was made under head and as town you dont have any heat. It moreso seems like scum feeling nervous and bullying the kid that cant write for shit

You're right but also fuck off lol, I haven't slept well in a long ass time. But I do find it odd that I was jumped on for like a meme post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, rei said:

Macer's first post on jazz after voting him is also dodge as fuck - mainly as theres literally no correlation to page 1 OMG IM TOWN posting and alignments and never has been. FOllowing it up with a literal attack on his character at this phase seems like a lot of effort for something that is absolutely not a town result 

Again, I said that this vote was biased as fuck as the game is very low in post count, and I just wanted to get the conversation going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
confuse rei    5635
1 hour ago, rei said:

crei's "regardless of faints flip" post rubs me the wrong way super badly - no shit someone hunting scum is town leaning even if they're wrong

 

You do realize that despite this point being obvious, I have had people in here not get it and actually argue the opposite

 

You cant assume people get it, especially when average mafia player assumes that leading to a mislynch means you're scum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrome    6
5 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

You do realize that despite this point being obvious, I have had people in here not get it and actually argue the opposite

 

You cant assume people get it, especially when average mafia player assumes that leading to a mislynch means you're scum

It’s not that someone “leads a mislynch”

it’s “how they do it” and “motivation behind it”

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrome    6

There’s a difference between setting up for a mislynch and pushing someone you think is scum but ends up being a mislynch.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrome    6

IMO faint seems like an easy mislynch target for scum.

 

scum will notice it and take advantage of it and become opportunistic and vote for what they feel is the “safe lynch”.

 

which is a lynch that scum don’t get punished for.

scum love to jump on those wagons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
confuse rei    5635
7 minutes ago, Chrome said:

It’s not that someone “leads a mislynch”

it’s “how they do it” and “motivation behind it”

so basically you 100% agree with my points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
confuse rei    5635

Like i say this exact thing, i get arguments against it, i expand on it, i get scumread for it, I go again saying that i only went on to say that because not all people think this is a given (point proven, read the thread), and you come in saying the exact same thing i said since page 1

 

did you skip the entire thread and everything that is said and just read that 1 post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
confuse rei    5635

Also calling the 2nd serious vote in the game opportunistic when we have like more than 24h before eod and half the playerbase hasnt even posted is hilarious to say the least

 

Point of opportunistic is to take advantage of the situation. What situation am I taking advantage here from scum POV? Out of 100 mafia games, how many of them actually see early game wagons stay solid strong for an irl day? I'd say maybe 5, and its usually because of a scum punt. So from scum POV, you are saying that my vote is opportunistic, when said opportunity was to just put my name on a wagon that statistically speaking, unless Faint digs himself into a hole, will likely not last.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Chrome said:

IMO faint seems like an easy mislynch target for scum.

 

scum will notice it and take advantage of it and become opportunistic and vote for what they feel is the “safe lynch”.

 

which is a lynch that scum don’t get punished for.

scum love to jump on those wagons.

What I attempted to articulate earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

Also calling the 2nd serious vote in the game opportunistic when we have like more than 24h before eod and half the playerbase hasnt even posted is hilarious to say the least

 

Point of opportunistic is to take advantage of the situation. What situation am I taking advantage here from scum POV? Out of 100 mafia games, how many of them actually see early game wagons stay solid strong for an irl day? I'd say maybe 5, and its usually because of a scum punt. So from scum POV, you are saying that my vote is opportunistic, when said opportunity was to just put my name on a wagon that statistically speaking, unless Faint digs himself into a hole, will likely not last.

Yeah we've addressed this, its a little early to read into votes like that too heavily yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    35015
2 hours ago, Jazz said:

Not seeing the T/T logic b/w me and faint at all

 

Im a bit wary of crei but not too concerned at the moment

I feel like its a little of omgus and a lot of mountains out of molehills; 

And of course if its town town we look at people who were endorsing those mountains out of molehils no question (crei)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solstice    415

Is it just me, or is Sage usually far more active as town?  They've got one post that is absolutely fluff, and I remember Sage being more of a thread spammer.  Haz is guilty of this too but I remember him saying in a different game that he tends to quota snipe day 1 because there isn't a lot to go off of without flips.  I'm fully expecting that to happen here, and actually wouldn't lynch him for it.

7 hours ago, Chrome said:

Jazz and Faint are both Town.

the Interaction is T/T.

they both also forget that in a 9P.

there is 2 Scum.

so I’m confident that both are Town.

Solstice is probably town. I’m not 100% sure on it but they look good so far.

Where did either of them do anything that makes you think they forgot how many scum or in the game?  I don't see it.  

6 hours ago, rei said:

100% this  this is referencing chrome's post which I quoted above

 

I have no idea how no one reads faints original "scum slip" as a comment that literally nothing of substance had been said all game

 

Of course, when you have little to go on, you pounce on what you can get, but that's not an 'omg scum tell' that's kinda horseshit

 

Jazz is trying to hunt scum though so still p town

 

crei egging this shit on is so fucking dodgy

 

crei's "regardless of faints flip" post rubs me the wrong way super badly - no shit someone hunting scum is town leaning even if they're wrong

 


Macer's first post on jazz after voting him is also dodge as fuck - mainly as theres literally no correlation to page 1 OMG IM TOWN posting and alignments and never has been. FOllowing it up with a literal attack on his character at this phase seems like a lot of effort for something that is absolutely not a town result 

 

This is interesting.  Normally when rei becomes an echo chamber it's because he's scum that doesn't want to say much, but the fact that you've also got rei, Chrome, and Faint on crei makes me think there might be something there.  I'm pretty sure rei and crei aren't the same alignment, but I actually like crei more of the two of them.  If rei is town I'm pretty sure chrome is town as well.  

6 hours ago, Jazz said:

Not seeing the T/T logic b/w me and faint at all

 

Im a bit wary of crei but not too concerned at the moment

The last part reeks of scum.  If Crei flips scum you can say you said you were wary, if Crei flips town you can say you said you weren't too concerned.  Gun to your head, what's Crei's alignment?  

4 hours ago, Chrome said:

IMO faint seems like an easy mislynch target for scum.

 

scum will notice it and take advantage of it and become opportunistic and vote for what they feel is the “safe lynch”.

 

which is a lynch that scum don’t get punished for.

scum love to jump on those wagons.

I personally think Macer would make an easier mislynch target for scum, despite the fact I townread him.  (I also hate rei's push on Macer fwiw.)  What makes you think Faint is the easy target?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrome    6
53 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Is it just me, or is Sage usually far more active as town?  They've got one post that is absolutely fluff, and I remember Sage being more of a thread spammer.  Haz is guilty of this too but I remember him saying in a different game that he tends to quota snipe day 1 because there isn't a lot to go off of without flips.  I'm fully expecting that to happen here, and actually wouldn't lynch him for it.

Where did either of them do anything that makes you think they forgot how many scum or in the game?  I don't see it.  

This is interesting.  Normally when rei becomes an echo chamber it's because he's scum that doesn't want to say much, but the fact that you've also got rei, Chrome, and Faint on crei makes me think there might be something there.  I'm pretty sure rei and crei aren't the same alignment, but I actually like crei more of the two of them.  If rei is town I'm pretty sure chrome is town as well.  

The last part reeks of scum.  If Crei flips scum you can say you said you were wary, if Crei flips town you can say you said you weren't too concerned.  Gun to your head, what's Crei's alignment?  

I personally think Macer would make an easier mislynch target for scum, despite the fact I townread him.  (I also hate rei's push on Macer fwiw.)  What makes you think Faint is the easy target?  

I didn’t see much resistance on Faint when coming into the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Solstice said:

I personally think Macer would make an easier mislynch target for scum, despite the fact I townread him.  (I also hate rei's push on Macer fwiw.)  What makes you think Faint is the easy target? 

I mean the shit he's pointing out isn't wrong per say, but I backtracked reasonably well lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×