TheGoldenTyranno

Mafia Champ Celebration Mafia(Day 3 Ends at 5:30 PM 5/29/2020)

Faint    5973
Just now, Jazz said:

All right champ so who’s scum then if not you?

I mean the way hes clinging onto this and setting up a straw man, crei is the obvious choice right now - hes desperately trying to set this up to make something out of nothing and create a fallacious agenda to push

I didnt like how macer said I was "praising" you and setting up an agenda, but his backtrack on it was quick and seemed pretty genuine

I dont really like how you went after me for a single line, but if I did the same to macer thatd be bad (hence my unvote after his explanation)

For you, I did like that you got the discussion moving off memes etc so lean town on you presently

Solstice is pretty fucking town. 

You asked me who I thought scum was, I gave you thoughts on every active relevant player. Under promise, overdeliver etc

Chrome    6
6 hours ago, confuse rei said:

unvote vote faint

3 posts that reek of scum in 3 pages

Opportunistic Vote.

/Vote confuse rei 

Chrome    6

Jazz and Faint are both Town.

the Interaction is T/T.

they both also forget that in a 9P.

there is 2 Scum.

so I’m confident that both are Town.

Solstice is probably town. I’m not 100% sure on it but they look good so far.

+rei+    35015
1 hour ago, Chrome said:

the Interaction is T/T.

there is 2 Scum.

100% this

I have no idea how no one reads faints original "scum slip" as a comment that literally nothing of substance had been said all game

Of course, when you have little to go on, you pounce on what you can get, but that's not an 'omg scum tell' that's kinda horseshit

Jazz is trying to hunt scum though so still p town

crei egging this shit on is so fucking dodgy

crei's "regardless of faints flip" post rubs me the wrong way super badly - no shit someone hunting scum is town leaning even if they're wrong

Macer's first post on jazz after voting him is also dodge as fuck - mainly as theres literally no correlation to page 1 OMG IM TOWN posting and alignments and never has been. FOllowing it up with a literal attack on his character at this phase seems like a lot of effort for something that is absolutely not a town result 

• Pride 1

+Jazz    5537
1 hour ago, Chrome said:

the Interaction is T/T.

there is 2 Scum.

I don’t think either of us said anything about the number of scum? I’ve been fully aware of the numbers lol

+Jazz    5537

Not seeing the T/T logic b/w me and faint at all

Im a bit wary of crei but not too concerned at the moment

Official Vote Count:

Crei(1) - Chrome

Faint(2) - Jazz,  Crei

Quota: Confuse rei(Made) Jazz(Made), rei(Made), Faint(Made), Sage(1/4), Solstice(3/4), Hazmah(1/4) MaterialMacer(Made) Chrome (Made)

Please let me know if there are any inaccuracies contained in the above.

5 hours ago, confuse rei said:

this to me is off. reason 1 is not a reason to vote someone other than OMGUS and 2 i completely disagree. It is frowned upon, but not scum favored. To me this is slightly scummy. You saw someone calling you out and fell the need to deflect. This post screams that it was made under head and as town you dont have any heat. It moreso seems like scum feeling nervous and bullying the kid that cant write for shit

You're right but also fuck off lol, I haven't slept well in a long ass time. But I do find it odd that I was jumped on for like a meme post.

44 minutes ago, rei said:

Macer's first post on jazz after voting him is also dodge as fuck - mainly as theres literally no correlation to page 1 OMG IM TOWN posting and alignments and never has been. FOllowing it up with a literal attack on his character at this phase seems like a lot of effort for something that is absolutely not a town result 

Again, I said that this vote was biased as fuck as the game is very low in post count, and I just wanted to get the conversation going.

confuse rei    5635
1 hour ago, rei said:

crei's "regardless of faints flip" post rubs me the wrong way super badly - no shit someone hunting scum is town leaning even if they're wrong

You do realize that despite this point being obvious, I have had people in here not get it and actually argue the opposite

You cant assume people get it, especially when average mafia player assumes that leading to a mislynch means you're scum

Chrome    6
5 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

You do realize that despite this point being obvious, I have had people in here not get it and actually argue the opposite

You cant assume people get it, especially when average mafia player assumes that leading to a mislynch means you're scum

It’s not that someone “leads a mislynch”

it’s “how they do it” and “motivation behind it”

• Upvote 1

Chrome    6

There’s a difference between setting up for a mislynch and pushing someone you think is scum but ends up being a mislynch.

• Upvote 1

Chrome    6

IMO faint seems like an easy mislynch target for scum.

scum will notice it and take advantage of it and become opportunistic and vote for what they feel is the “safe lynch”.

which is a lynch that scum don’t get punished for.

scum love to jump on those wagons.

confuse rei    5635
7 minutes ago, Chrome said:

It’s not that someone “leads a mislynch”

it’s “how they do it” and “motivation behind it”

so basically you 100% agree with my points.

confuse rei    5635

Like i say this exact thing, i get arguments against it, i expand on it, i get scumread for it, I go again saying that i only went on to say that because not all people think this is a given (point proven, read the thread), and you come in saying the exact same thing i said since page 1

did you skip the entire thread and everything that is said and just read that 1 post?

confuse rei    5635

Also calling the 2nd serious vote in the game opportunistic when we have like more than 24h before eod and half the playerbase hasnt even posted is hilarious to say the least

Point of opportunistic is to take advantage of the situation. What situation am I taking advantage here from scum POV? Out of 100 mafia games, how many of them actually see early game wagons stay solid strong for an irl day? I'd say maybe 5, and its usually because of a scum punt. So from scum POV, you are saying that my vote is opportunistic, when said opportunity was to just put my name on a wagon that statistically speaking, unless Faint digs himself into a hole, will likely not last.

34 minutes ago, Chrome said:

scum will notice it and take advantage of it and become opportunistic and vote for what they feel is the “safe lynch”.

What I attempted to articulate earlier.

14 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

Also calling the 2nd serious vote in the game opportunistic when we have like more than 24h before eod and half the playerbase hasnt even posted is hilarious to say the least

Point of opportunistic is to take advantage of the situation. What situation am I taking advantage here from scum POV? Out of 100 mafia games, how many of them actually see early game wagons stay solid strong for an irl day? I'd say maybe 5, and its usually because of a scum punt. So from scum POV, you are saying that my vote is opportunistic, when said opportunity was to just put my name on a wagon that statistically speaking, unless Faint digs himself into a hole, will likely not last.

Yeah we've addressed this, its a little early to read into votes like that too heavily yet.

+rei+    35015
2 hours ago, Jazz said:

I feel like its a little of omgus and a lot of mountains out of molehills; 

And of course if its town town we look at people who were endorsing those mountains out of molehils no question (crei)

Solstice    415

Is it just me, or is Sage usually far more active as town?  They've got one post that is absolutely fluff, and I remember Sage being more of a thread spammer.  Haz is guilty of this too but I remember him saying in a different game that he tends to quota snipe day 1 because there isn't a lot to go off of without flips.  I'm fully expecting that to happen here, and actually wouldn't lynch him for it.

7 hours ago, Chrome said:

the Interaction is T/T.

there is 2 Scum.

Where did either of them do anything that makes you think they forgot how many scum or in the game?  I don't see it.  

6 hours ago, rei said:

100% this  this is referencing chrome's post which I quoted above

I have no idea how no one reads faints original "scum slip" as a comment that literally nothing of substance had been said all game

Of course, when you have little to go on, you pounce on what you can get, but that's not an 'omg scum tell' that's kinda horseshit

Jazz is trying to hunt scum though so still p town

crei egging this shit on is so fucking dodgy

This is interesting.  Normally when rei becomes an echo chamber it's because he's scum that doesn't want to say much, but the fact that you've also got rei, Chrome, and Faint on crei makes me think there might be something there.  I'm pretty sure rei and crei aren't the same alignment, but I actually like crei more of the two of them.  If rei is town I'm pretty sure chrome is town as well.  

6 hours ago, Jazz said:

The last part reeks of scum.  If Crei flips scum you can say you said you were wary, if Crei flips town you can say you said you weren't too concerned.  Gun to your head, what's Crei's alignment?  

4 hours ago, Chrome said:

I personally think Macer would make an easier mislynch target for scum, despite the fact I townread him.  (I also hate rei's push on Macer fwiw.)  What makes you think Faint is the easy target?  

Chrome    6
53 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Is it just me, or is Sage usually far more active as town?  They've got one post that is absolutely fluff, and I remember Sage being more of a thread spammer.  Haz is guilty of this too but I remember him saying in a different game that he tends to quota snipe day 1 because there isn't a lot to go off of without flips.  I'm fully expecting that to happen here, and actually wouldn't lynch him for it.

Where did either of them do anything that makes you think they forgot how many scum or in the game?  I don't see it.  

This is interesting.  Normally when rei becomes an echo chamber it's because he's scum that doesn't want to say much, but the fact that you've also got rei, Chrome, and Faint on crei makes me think there might be something there.  I'm pretty sure rei and crei aren't the same alignment, but I actually like crei more of the two of them.  If rei is town I'm pretty sure chrome is town as well.  

The last part reeks of scum.  If Crei flips scum you can say you said you were wary, if Crei flips town you can say you said you weren't too concerned.  Gun to your head, what's Crei's alignment?  

I personally think Macer would make an easier mislynch target for scum, despite the fact I townread him.  (I also hate rei's push on Macer fwiw.)  What makes you think Faint is the easy target?  

I didn’t see much resistance on Faint when coming into the thread.

2 hours ago, Solstice said:

I mean the shit he's pointing out isn't wrong per say, but I backtracked reasonably well lol