TheGoldenTyranno

Mafia Champ Celebration Mafia(Scum wins Fuckfiend was final scum)

3 minutes ago, fuckfiend said:

im not gonna speak on this any more. i know where i stand politically on the protests and it should be obvious where i do. everyone that matters knows that im an honest actor. everything im doing is in good faith. i dont need to prove to you that im not a manipulative piece of shit because you don't matter to me francis.

i will mention though, that if i DO get banned here. i will never play here again. so if you value me as a player you guys will sweep this under the rug and not give a shit even if i have broken the rules. unless you give a shit about francis crying or something. 

Stages of Grief 

1. Denial 

2. Anger

and now we are at

3. Bargaining. 

3 minutes ago, fuckfiend said:

im not gonna speak on this any more. i know where i stand politically on the protests and it should be obvious where i do. everyone that matters knows that im an honest actor. everything im doing is in good faith. i dont need to prove to you that im not a manipulative piece of shit because you don't matter to me francis.

i will mention though, that if i DO get banned here. i will never play here again. so if you value me as a player you guys will sweep this under the rug and not give a shit even if i have broken the rules. unless you give a shit about francis crying or something. 

Ur not getting banned. If anything we reopen the discussion on this particular issue for future games.

• Thanks 2

confuse rei    5640

both sage and fuckfiend played decent games as scum,  better than most town, i only started to get to fuckfiend by the end of day 2 where he started slumping

i'd play more games for as long as I work from home but in like a month or so that i return to work there is no way i can/will play this game on mobile

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Faint    5975

Thanks tyranno , really well hosted!

I said in the chat but being sick as fuck really had an impact- I forgot how much focus mafia games require and I really struggled to keep going this game

Overall I was most disappointed with solstice though who after a great d1 threw it all away :')

Fuckfiend the mental health/xanax post made me pretty angry, there was no need for it at all and it was game relevant. Please dont make comments or posts like that in future unless they are genuine concerns (and even then, dgz has a limited support system so all we can do is recommend help). You using this as an in game excuse is not acceptable for me, please dont do that again.

Very good scum game though from you, just lots of needless stuff (xanax post, Cyprus post)

scene girl    2215
9 hours ago, Solstice said:

I'm not even having fun anymore

im so sorry..........

Faint    5975

22 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

both sage and fuckfiend played decent games as scum,  better than most town, i only started to get to fuckfiend by the end of day 2 where he started slumping

i'd play more games for as long as I work from home but in like a month or so that i return to work there is no way i can/will play this game on mobile

Tbh I didnt really catch on till d3 but the lack if throwing a vote to save me (who they said was certain town) was the giveaway 

Chrome - you played well but I wish you could articulate your points and expand on them a bit more as town? You were fun to play with but dont give enough info

scene girl    2215

right here i am trying to say that i am not asking for anyone to read my alignment any particular way when i make that statement

[2:24 AM]

unknown (1).png

scene girl    2215
1 minute ago, Faint said:

Tbh I didnt really catch on till d3 but the lack if throwing a vote to save me (who they said was certain town) was the giveaway 

i had to pray that they lynched you. i wasnt touching that with a 1000 foot pole. i didnt want to risk saving you at all. if you didnt die that day people might've actually started town reading you.

scene girl    2215

js jazz's switching votes at eod is the most difficult thing to possibly play against in dgz mafia. it always fucks scum. 

this is from when i played serial killer last time

marjorie12/13/2019

WAHHHH

[2:53 PM]

NOOOO

THEY ALL CHANGED VOTE TO GEMSTONE

I DIDNT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN IN AN INSTANT

WHY

[2:54 PM]

I WANTED TYRANNO TO DIE WHY DO I HAVE TO LOOK LIKE I'M ON TOP OF THE LYNCH

I'M SERIOUSLY GONNA CRY

THIS ISNT GOOD AT ALL

Di4na12/13/2019

i am afraid that i cannot account for the stupidity of dgz mafia players

marjorie12/13/2019

mother fuckers

[2:55 PM]

what the fuck

[2:56 PM]

they weren't supposed to actually listen to me

[3:00 PM]

lightning could've decended from the heavens at the same time i made that push against gemstone and they would've switched their vote before it struck the earth it was so fast

Di4na12/13/2019

lol

marjorie12/13/2019

please something happen

[3:02 PM]

good lord

i think nothing beats this

i have to kill gemstone

omfg

Di4na12/13/2019

you win if they fuck up

marjorie12/13/2019

im so upset

there are lots of dms i have with hosts and dead players that im explaining the game to... where i melt down bc someone is switching the votes. usually its jazz doing it

• Haha 1

scene girl    2215

so yes......when i need someone to die that i town read i stfu

Faint    5975

Greece has banned uk travellers because we all have COVID so my new life mission is to infect @confuse rei

confuse rei    5640
5 hours ago, Faint said:

Greece has banned uk travellers because we all have COVID so my new life mission is to infect @confuse rei

we have?

no please come we need money and you guys are like the easiest to get drunk and taken advantage of

• Haha 1

confuse rei    5640
Posted (edited)

I like how we are in an age of fucking race oversensitiveness and I cant even say my niggas my niggas anymore out of fear of being called racist yet we're like oh you're british fuck you dont come in my house you fucking cunt

Edited by confuse rei
just felt like it
  • Haha 2

SageRhapsody    401
Posted (edited)

if you're gonna argue ogi info is lame then faint mentioning covid like twice to justify being inactive is just as lame lol. 

i think doing it twice in a short span is pretty bad especially with really sensitive topics is pretty meh, (Could have just said "got really busy, sorry guys") At the absolute best it just clogs up a thread with nai nonsense and at the worst manipulates people into being easy on a player for no in-game reason.  

i'm not sure if i mentioned being sick as fuck in here or if it was just the scum chat yeah it's kinda weird to just slap it into a mafia thread as if it was part of the game. Like you're basically making yourself unable to be called out for being inactive with an out of game excuse, and it'd be shitty if this became a wide-spread tactic. I wouldn't ban it unless people started doing it constantly every game as some sort of a crutch though.  

Edited by SageRhapsody

SageRhapsody    401

also gj to marj, mafia god.

was a fun day 1 until drama happened. really fun reading d2. Not bad for a long dgz hiatus tbh gg everyone

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SageRhapsody said:

if you're gonna argue ogi info is lame then faint mentioning covid like twice to justify being inactive is just as lame lol. 

i think doing it twice in a short span is pretty bad especially with really sensitive topics is pretty meh, (Could have just said "got really busy, sorry guys") At the absolute best it just clogs up a thread with nai nonsense and at the worst manipulates people into being easy on a player for no in-game reason.  

i'm not sure if i mentioned being sick as fuck in here or if it was just the scum chat yeah it's kinda weird to just slap it into a mafia thread as if it was part of the game. Like you're basically making yourself unable to be called out for being inactive with an out of game excuse, and it'd be shitty if this became a wide-spread tactic. I wouldn't ban it unless people started doing it constantly every game as some sort of a crutch though.  

People do it every game. This isn't anything new. The excuses fuckfiend used though are definitely out of bounds tho and the picture thing to confirm a story has been banned before (Tyranno SS his role pm, ACP posting his schedule, Gaia posting a pic of the lunch he was eating). 

It honestly should be banned. If you were busy and had shit to do, that's fine. We get it. Real life things are more important. But don't involve it in the game. If you get called out on a lack of activity, either make this a higher priority and contribute more or make better contributions so people don't want to kill you. You don't have to post a lot to get townread. 

Edited by The Lyncher

»JC.    5329

the title is inaccurate. real winner was me for not having to play a DGz Mafia game. :cool:

• Upvote 1

»JC.    5329

i read day 1 and i think everyone but faint and sage were decent town reads. surprised to see a scum win here but stuff must have happened in the days i didnt read + modkills always help i suppose. gj to everyone for being towny and gj to scum for letting them throw

»JC.    5329

oh and gj to rei who despite being obv scum did make me feel faint had to die d2. being able to take someone down with you isnt the worst thing in the world

»JC.    5329

ggs all around

edit: except sage who posted like PLEASE DO NOT SUSPECT ME as their 2nd or 3rd post. is good thing they're cute

SageRhapsody    401
On 01/06/2020 at 10:31 AM, JC. said:

ggs all around

edit: except sage who posted like PLEASE DO NOT SUSPECT ME as their 2nd or 3rd post. is good thing they're cute

Wow what the heck :'(

The one time everyone says I played ok jc says I sucked... 

The only one who's opinion I ever cared for

• Sad 2