TheGoldenTyranno

Mafia Champ Celebration Mafia(Scum wins Fuckfiend was final scum)

+Jazz    5529

I'm trying to lynch scum on day 1 genius

+Jazz    5529

And I have every right to tell you to stop being a toxic asshole when you're the only one in the game acting like that

• Downvote 1
  • Confused 1

hazmah    139
Just now, Jazz said:

And I have every right to tell you to stop being a toxic asshole when you're the only one in the game acting like that

I said I think I’m the best player and Chrome can feel free to convince me otherwise that I’m a dumbass. It was unrelated to you and How is that even bad? And then you proceed to call me toxic, then I respond to you as a kid. We’re both told to knock it off, which I would like, and you call me a toxic asshole. I don’t even understand where this came from lmao. Stop talking to me dude unless it’s about the game. I legitimately do not like having to talk to you 

• Downvote 1
  • Haha 1

+Jazz    5529

Redacted by host. If ur having an issue with another player please dm me rather than being a keyboard warrior about it

+rei+    34784

Honestly host stepping up and solving the problem was great 

• Upvote 5

+rei+    34784

Did the macer thing ever get explained or is it just finger waving? 

Crei is my top scum candidate but feel like the tie to macer makes no sense and neither does the link being forced with no support so that kind of hurts my confidence in it

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

rei(2) - Chrome, Jazz 

Faint(1) -  Crei

Jazz(1) - Hazmah

Quota: 100%

Please let me know if there are any inaccuracies contained in the above. 6 min. till EoD

rei was lynched. They where :

Mafia Rolecop
Welcome rei! You are a Mafia Rolecop.
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment. Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.
You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You also share a factional Discord, where you may talk at any time.
Win condition:

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

Please get ur pr actions in a timely manner. The subs will be announced when both slots have been filled.

Night ends in abt 24 hrs.

Since I've received all the night actions. I've decided to start the day early. 

During the night Woawa was nk'd they where: 

Town Doctor
Welcome! You are a Town Doctor.
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Also @fuckfiend has subbed in sage's slot.

confuse rei    5588

dude subbed in during n1 just to die to the nk

rip

always in our hearts

• Upvote 1

Solstice    417

So that means our other PR is a tracker. 

On 5/23/2020 at 10:37 AM, Chrome said:

PR’s should only claim Day 2 if Scum is lynched day 1 or the PR is close to being lynched.

and only then should they claim.

I think it's debatable if they should claim today or not, as if they claim today they have the potential to confirm 2 people (themselves and their target).  If they wait until tomorrow there’s the potential for them to confirm 3 people making the game auto, but there’s also the chance that they get NKed meaning we’d lose the extra confirmed town.  I'm not sure which is preferable and would appreciate feedback on it. 

22 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Official Vote Count:

rei(2) - Chrome, Jazz 

Faint(1) -  Crei

Jazz(1) - Hazmah

Quota: 100%

Please let me know if there are any inaccuracies contained in the above. 6 min. till EoD

The last votecount also bothers me.  rei (and/or his partner) could have voted for faint or Jazz to tie things up and give him a chance to live, but they didn’t.  Why?  If they both voted they could have even made sure rei wasn't the lynch.  rei was active at EOD (last posts from a player that phase were his) so this makes no sense to me.  

I need to go reread rei's and Jazz's post.

• Thanks 1

Faint    5981
1 hour ago, confuse rei said:

dude subbed in during n1 just to die to the nk

rip

always in our hearts

Yeah that's pretty fucking brutal lmao

Pleasantly surprised at the rei flip. I left without leaving a vote cos it was getting toxic and I was feeling too shitty to deal with mafia, but I dont think my vote wouldve gone on rei tbh so probably a good job

Like solstice I have no fucking clue why rei didnt vote to save himself, especially with me being town and jazz being the deciding vote on him so also town

Faint    5981
23 hours ago, rei said:

Crei is my top scum candidate but feel like the tie to macer makes no sense and neither does the link being forced with no support so that kind of hurts my confidence in it

This post in particular when he seems resigned to dying was super weird, especially as he died without a vote 

@confuse rei your thoughts on this post? hmm... 

It looks a lot to me like hes trying to intentionally distance from you with his last action of the day

confuse rei    5588
27 minutes ago, Faint said:

This post in particular when he seems resigned to dying was super weird, especially as he died without a vote 

@confuse rei your thoughts on this post? hmm... 

It looks a lot to me like hes trying to intentionally distance from you with his last action of the day

lol

confuse rei    5588

ill argue for the sake of arguing even though i dont think anyone actually believes this.

What distance does rei need from me when he has suspected me all day long, he just repeated it in his last post

he could have voted jazz for the tie regardless of faint's allignment so rei probably wasnt paying attention, there is no justification to be made here, it is just a poor play on his end.

What i expect happened in rei's head at eod is 'the vote count is small, faint wagon lost traction, noone believes jazz is scum, i have to create the counter wagon with the most traction and hope at least one person jumps on it'

the only options for a counter wagon at this point is to either hit an inactive player (which is very risky and you need to build a case, which is not rei's thing), or hit me because people like you would bite, and even after rei's flip as scum, you bit which i find outrageous

confuse rei    5588

Like i guess chrome could be potential mislynch at that point in time but chrome was active and I wasnt, if there was a time for me to get lynched it was then

I agree with his push, it was the most logical course of action, he just should have voted Jazz at the last minute.

Solstice    417
On 5/22/2020 at 2:24 PM, Chrome said:

Jazz and Faint are both Town.

the Interaction is T/T.

they both also forget that in a 9P.

there is 2 Scum.

so I’m confident that both are Town.

Solstice is probably town. I’m not 100% sure on it but they look good so far.

The is the what the "100% this" in the quote below is in reference to.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:55 PM, rei said:

100% this

I have no idea how no one reads faints original "scum slip" as a comment that literally nothing of substance had been said all game

Of course, when you have little to go on, you pounce on what you can get, but that's not an 'omg scum tell' that's kinda horseshit

Jazz is trying to hunt scum though so still p town

crei egging this shit on is so fucking dodgy

crei's "regardless of faints flip" post rubs me the wrong way super badly - no shit someone hunting scum is town leaning even if they're wrong

Macer's first post on jazz after voting him is also dodge as fuck - mainly as theres literally no correlation to page 1 OMG IM TOWN posting and alignments and never has been. FOllowing it up with a literal attack on his character at this phase seems like a lot of effort for something that is absolutely not a town result 

This is important for later.  rei backed himelf into a corner or not beign able to vote jazz, and there is a defense of faint here.  

On 5/23/2020 at 2:16 AM, confuse rei said:

the fact that rei is so adamant on jazz/faint being t/t but still hasnt commited a vote on me despite his whole existence in this game is finding me the only suspect is w

He should either push for me or come up with a better case than 'oh the case on faint from this 2 page thread is weak, therefore people who support it are scum!', like if this was a high activity thread with many people and we had many instances to talk about I would take this point but what more is there to talk about if not it

Crei is town.

On 5/23/2020 at 1:39 PM, Chrome said:

Actually.

/Vote rei

Chrome is town.

On 5/23/2020 at 4:07 PM, Faint said:

Wait wait wait

@Chrome why are you so sure macer is scum?????

If its crei/rei and macer...surely the obvious lynch is the one you are most sure is scum, right? 

I'm not seeing it at all for macer 

I think the final scum might be faint.  Not because I disagree with the logic as it makes sense, but because it's trying to shift focus off the "crei/rei can't be the same alignment" (which was brought up multiple times by various players, myself included) to leave the crei/rei thing unresolved.  It would also explain why rei didn't vote faint at EOD (partner) and I think I can also explain why rei didn't vote Jazz either.  rei had said he agreed "100%" with chrome's analysis of the gamestate, a part of which indicated that faint v jazz was town v town.  Of course if my theory is correct rei would be happy to say this since it keeps faint safe (he got a bit of heat early on) but he backed himself into a corner later where he couldn't vote Jazz without looking sus.  Even if Jazz was lynched instead of rei it makes him look bad since everyone would obviously ask "why jazz over faint" and the answer becomes obvious.

Also faint shading crei who is basically confirmed town here is stupid.

vote faint

On 5/23/2020 at 4:56 PM, rei said:

Much like faitn rei also tries to bring up Macer again in a last ditch attempt to save himself, which obviously failed.  If rei was distancing from anyone at EOD it would be macer, not crei.  I still think it;s more likely macer is town and this was a last ditch push attempt.

BuildTheWalia    308

Think by PoE it's either Faint or Sage (now Marjorie); I'm leaning towards the latter since Faint did scumread rei earlier in the day before when instead he could've tried to stop the rolecop from being lynched.

You can make a case for Macer but his early posts drew a ton of heat and instead of deflecting or retreating until the focus changed from him he doubled down, something idt he would do as mafia.

• Upvote 1

Chrome    6
2 hours ago, Solstice said:

So that means our other PR is a tracker. 

I think it's debatable if they should claim today or not, as if they claim today they have the potential to confirm 2 people (themselves and their target).  If they wait until tomorrow there’s the potential for them to confirm 3 people making the game auto, but there’s also the chance that they get NKed meaning we’d lose the extra confirmed town.  I'm not sure which is preferable and would appreciate feedback on it. 

The last votecount also bothers me.  rei (and/or his partner) could have voted for faint or Jazz to tie things up and give him a chance to live, but they didn’t.  Why?  If they both voted they could have even made sure rei wasn't the lynch.  rei was active at EOD (last posts from a player that phase were his) so this makes no sense to me.  

I need to go reread rei's and Jazz's post.

It’s possible that they weren’t on which could lead to you. But that also makes no sense because I don’t think you be like “I’m finally Town since forever” and your actually scum.